Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies (26096 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Is setting one's self on fire the new trend? This is becoming alarming.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Tonimordred(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2018
R.I.P MR man bt nxt time dnt do it again
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by dROC1: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Jabioro:
When help refused to come,when every souls rejected (despises) you,sometimes when you felt unhappy for 365 days.l won't blame him because those who have never see furnace fire would never know how to describe ashes....he action nt the best

Exactly! Loss of employment, societal rejection and the feeling of abandonment lead this young man down the road of drugs, depression and ultimately suicide.

This administration has recorded exponential suicide rates. May we not repeat this mistake in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
HOPE HE'S NOT AHMED MUSA OF SUPER EAGLES?
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by xtervaganza(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
So far the person is not suffering from mental illness. I believe everybody should have the right to end their lives any time they wish they have had enough

Personally I'd prefer to die on my own terms than to meet an unexpected, horrific death

1 Like

Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2018
The man threatened to burn himself and people where just looking till he did it. Well wat more can i say.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Revolva(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
ohhhh one word for d guy

Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by ajog1: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Movic1:
Where there's life there's hope. So long as someone or something in problem is alive, there is hope for recovery. You are not alone in the struggles of life, taking your life is not the best solution. That's what I'm trying to say yesterday and some people are busy bashing me. We have seen some people who wrote jamb almost 6times, they didn't commit suicide, they are determined and today they re great. Then why will you kill yourself just because you wrote jamb three times ? just because of pressure? When you finally face and resolve the challenges in your mind, you will be ready to stand up to the challenges in your external world. For those people calling me bastard yesterday, If you face little challages in your life coz there's no way you won't face challenges in this life, pls don't man up and fight your challenges just kill yourself..

We don't own our lives, it belongs to God, but we manage it for God! ... We don't know the future so should not take our lives over fear .
Love this bro!

1 Like

Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by undeniableGrace(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Unfortunately this means nothing to our leaders. His debts due to high cost of running generator and taxes might have forced him into acute depression. We all have our limits in life. He just got to his finished line. Farewell Comrade......Aluta Continua
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by patrickcollins: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Say no to Drug. Life was tough for him but he had money to spend on drug.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Nwaide01: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
May Almighty God grants him peace, rest and happiness he failed to get on earth Amen.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by patrickcollins: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
jaxxy:
The man threatened to burn himself and people where just looking till he did it. Well wat more can i say.
Oga use your brain, someone that can do such a thing to himself will not think twice about taking another persons life.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by innocential3032(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Owk , i have finish reading this, op if there is anx other news kep updating labbish
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by usebog: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
I can't even think of committing suicide when there is always a way out of every problem,if u can seat down and reason
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by GreenArrow1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ziggylady:

Ehyaa!!!..another Buhari supporter bites the dust..

Sai barber!

How is it that people like you weren't aborted? This life is a mystery.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by tiredoflife(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
All of them follow shout change
Una never see chom chin grin grin
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
The effect of drug abuse on our youths is demeaning... Now if this man could be rehabilitated who knows we would have had a man willing to be a help t other victims of the world... And who knows because of our failed system we have lost a "gifted person" in this world.
Rest in perfect peace, Ahmed.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
I think this is good news, he achieved his wish.

The moderator who deletes this comment is unknowingly putting a heavy curse on his/her household. I know a babalawo, he will secure this comment with a monitoring spirit. Try yourself if you don't believe. I don't need to check on it because the spirit will wake once the comment disappears.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
patrickcollins:
Oga use your brain, someone that can do such a thing to himself will not think twice about taking another persons life.

U Shud use urs more. If people don't know wat to do can't dey call the authorities. Why is it after he sets himself on fire they decided to act. This guy was hungry and miserable he wasn't insane or a terrorist.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by ZombieTAMER: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Locate your sense in Jesus name. Amen.

Sai barbers like you don't have shame

Spits sad
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by phrase(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
who are those idiots that rescued him in the first place. They only succeeded in wasting tax payer money in his treatment before he gave up the ghost
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by ahmedbrown: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ahmed!! My name sake why do you have to take your life. Everybody had challenges in this country. We should always remember that being successful is not about properties or wealth you are able to gather but how many challenges you are able to face and overcome.
RIP BRO.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by mukthar2000(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nawaooo,why una come allow this bro excape from this Buhari struggling now?were for both fight it out now, well shaaa RIP brother
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by cvibe2: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Like Arab spring, if only Nigeria was like Tunisia, then maybe we would have had African spring.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Nackzy: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
RIP nigga it's very possible he voted and campaigned for buhari wen the going Was good
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by els0nm0rali(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Sai barbers like you don't have shame

Spits sad

I spit on your bald head.
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by ajepako(f): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
believe me, this guy has sent a very strong message to the leaders, the people and the world about the standard of living in the country.
may he rest in peace.

The death of this young man would have sent a strong message to sensible, empathetic and responsible leaders but sadly we don't have such leaders in this part of the hemisphere..

The leaders here are cursed with insensitivity, inhumanity and corruption..

Cursed be theirs and their families..

1 Like

Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by henroe2k2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nigerian brown envelop journalists are seriously trying to insulate the hardship caused by Muhammad Buhari from this man's death....
The dude took his life as a result of the untold hardship caused by Buhari's insensitive and demonic economic policies....
Hit the streets u go understand sey Nigerians dey suffer...
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by ZombieTAMER: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I spit on your bald head.

Sai babarian

Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
cry
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by Simbrixton(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This same thing caused the Arab spring in Tunisia but in Nigeria it caused absolutely nothing
we are not courageous and globalisation means extremism is high amongst Africans
Re: Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by MrGoogle88: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This same thing caused the Arab spring in Tunisia but in Nigeria it caused absolutely nothing
Did you read before commenting? This has more to do with drug abuse than the economy, those who knew him said he abused drugs and you’re calling for a revolution that you cannot start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau / Armed Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Evening / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.