Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Jumia 6th Anniversary Enjoy Discounts On All Products - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia 6th Anniversary Enjoy Discounts On All Products (747 Views)

How To Enjoy Discounts On Every Product In Jumia Black Friday Sales 2020 / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia 6th Anniversary Enjoy Discounts On All Products by invincible560(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2018
July 16th-29th Jumia 6th anniversary will be live and you can't afford to miss out whopping and mouth watering offers as discount and coupons will be given out.

Goodies From Jumia 6th Anniversary

Awoof Jumia party Rice

I know you can't afford to miss this one for just N1,000 you can get awoof Jumia party rice. If no one is eyeing it, then let me be frank with you, students in my hood are watching it from HD camera..lol

Jumia Express

Congratulations if you stay around any of this locations, then Jumia is ready to ship to your doorstep free during the 6th anniversary

Jumia Flash Sales

If you want to enjoy Flash sales, kindly make sure your Jumia mobile app is updated because flash sales will pay be live from the mobile app.

Jumia 5% Off All Orders

You get 5% off all orders when you use the jumiapay at checkout. That means you can even add your voucher coupon and still enjoy 5% altogether.

Wheel Of Fortune

I dont need to start telling stories about wheel of fortune. Just come daily and spine you get coupon as low as N800-N10,000

How Can I Participate In Jumia 6th anniversary

Visit their anniversary page https://www./anniversary-tease/

SOURCE
https://www.techfashy.com/2018/07/jumia-6th-anniversary-enjoy-discounts.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Top Sites And Apps To Stream Live EPL Matches For Free / Cheap Phone / Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.