Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others (13069 Views)

Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by ZombieTAMER: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
honestivo:
The incorruptible Amaechi , I can't accept this

Who doesn't like money abi
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by VULCAN(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nobody claps because you started a race...

They clap because you finished it

docadams:
Hmmmmm

This s how a sane society should work. Corrupt practises are exposed following diligent leg-work and the concerned agency zero in on the trail to conduct a thorough investigation. All ministers implicated should resign voluntarily.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by NathexcelmediaT(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275312-exclusive-icpc-begins-probe-of-buharis-ministers-other-officials-involved-in-railway-scholarship-scandal.html

Need a Bible/Scripture Projection manager in your Church,workshop or Seminar or want to Install ur projecto machine, Gigital videos  and Photography Potrait call now. On Tel: 08066696163, 08052717197.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by LazyNairalander(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
I thought they are all saints?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Premium times, The spiritual successor to 234next
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by yazach: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
killuminati:
Under the devil himself GEJ and no one was held accountable..

where you drop your memory at? cry

The same place you dropped your own memory
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by docadams: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
VULCAN:
Nobody claps because you started a race...

They clap because you finished it

Not with governance which is like a relay. Each segment will determine the overall performance.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by Adekdammy: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
somito121:
Assuming it were to be under the PDP regime, they will definitely take in their own and also give the public some slots unlike this APC government that lied to the public that there was no such advertisement. APC still have the highest number of corruption going on in their administration. Put every sentiment aside.

But choice opportunities like these is a norm in this govt na, from nnpc job to CBN job now ccecc scholarship.

What was the outcome of the nnpc and CBN shouts, nothing

So tell me how buhari is better than his predecessors?

It is terrible when you support evil in this govt but screamed in the last dispensation.

You should be condemning this wicked act and not trying to justify it except u are a beneficiary.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by undeniableGrace(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

That is the China method.

They look for corrupt cracks in the governmental apparatus and exploit it for their benefit.

That is why they are expanding in corrupt Africa, and why US companies cannot compete because of the FBI/SEC regulations against foreign corrupt practices that US companies are subject to.

And the funny thing is that if these ministers were Chinese, they would have been executed by the Chinese government without delay.

TRUE TALK
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by PropertyDeals(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
it's long overdue
Check our signature below.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by Bruemath(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
story story storyyy
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
killuminati:
This can never happen under evil party PDP and never happppened during clueless GEJ..

Sai Buhari till 2027.
You're just making noise. Let's watch and see if any of them will be prosecuted.
Was Buhari the only person who doesn't know that Amechi is very corrupt? Yet he went ahead to appoint him as a minister.

Rubbish dirty government.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by killuminati(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
yazach:

The same place you dropped your own memory
grin

You better go and get it son. If i get there before you i'm gon sell it to another pig grin
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by yazach: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
killuminati:
grin

You better go and get it son. If i get there before you i'm gon sell it to another pig grin

Great grand son, hope you haven't sold your own to pigs
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by CSTR1005: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
docadams:

Not with governance which is like a relay. Each segment will determine the overall performance.
Not in civilised countries with honest leaders.

If you are caught with corruption, you would be arrested and jailed.

Your segmental nonsense is nonsense.

I am sure you don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by docadams: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

Not in civilised countries with honest leaders.

If you are caught with corruption, you would be arrested and jailed.

Your segmental nonsense is nonsense.

I am sure you don't know what you are talking about.

Hmmm. Kids everywhere
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by Codes151(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
oh naija.... they are corrupt and they fighting corruption.....

zombies will soon start begging.
as usual, i expect inflow of zombies to beg on the street and be saying sai baba

DPR>>>> follow up.. no fear, recruit ur own codedly
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by CioAngels(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275312-exclusive-icpc-begins-probe-of-buharis-ministers-other-officials-involved-in-railway-scholarship-scandal.html

Why should people continue to vote for these thieves? You can now see what useless ritualist politicians are doings. This is why seven months on, the test result of DPR is not been heard of. May the evil leaders who are denying the youth of this country their rights be disgraced in the open.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by fancy4eve(f): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Another campaign strategy, ride on Mr president, but don't 4get dat God is d greatest nd he has the final say.
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by Wickedcountry: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
undeniableGrace:
I think CCECC is doing rather harm than good. They have the opportunity to source these potential kids themselves through spelling bees, quiz, essay writing, science project and other affiliates means of sourcing bright minds. There is also the use of Jamb scores to pick highest scores from all regions and give all parts of the nation equal representations.

Our leaders have stolen all in the past and now want exclusive opportunity for their children. There was indeed a country called Nigeria. Sadly I doubt if anything will come out of this.

You are still expecting something good Frome a dead country. If you like no go buy iPhone and ntel for data. Clients full online you dey waste here.

Husppupi
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by undeniableGrace(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Wickedcountry:

You are still expecting something good Frome a dead country. If you like no go buy iPhone and ntel for data. Clients full online you dey waste here.

Husppupi

Thanks but NO THANKS
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by DrHighchief(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Where lies d hope of d common man?
Re: Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others by iamALVANiyumame(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2018
yazach:
At least we have a government that listen to the voice of the masses

I remember that some Nigerians were killed for Nigeria Immigration Service some years back
lets c what happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Oyetola’s Supreme Court Victory / 35 Police Officers Missing After Borno Insurgency Attack / 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.