Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson (2358 Views)

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by AutoJoshNG: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Are you thinking of acquiring an Innoson vehicle?

Is the lack of the bulk amount required to pay for an Innoson vehicle preventing ypu from acquiring one.

Well, there is a solution to that.

According to Innoson, they agree to payments for any of their vehicles in installments.

The payments can be spread over a 3 years period.

This much was made known by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing via their twitter handle. It was in response to a comment made by a responder on their twitter handles.

See the exchange below:

https://autojosh.com/you-can-acquire-an-innoson-vehicle-and-pay-for-it-over-3-years-innoson/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by Nightmareo07: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Goodone
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
OP, did you try out that link before pasting the screenshot here?

That would have been a lil bit of investigative journalism.
Cause that link is 'not found'.

1 Like

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by PropertyDeals(f): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks for this info.

And you should check my signature.
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by Cosplay: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:
OP, did you try out that link before pasting the screenshot here?

That would have been a lil bit of investigative journalism.

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by Imustreturn(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Una sure so.. I no trust Nigeria at all
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by pacino26(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cosplay:

Baba there's no VIN there o. cheesy cheesy

To topic, yes I've investigated and did put a call through to their office around 2016. They have the auto financing in place and it's in partnership with Sterlin Bank. Innoson Motors isn't keeping up with online marketting trends but they sure do have some good packages.

1 Like

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by DelTel(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
pacino26:

Baba there's no VIN there o. cheesy cheesy

To topic, yes I've investigated and did put a call through to their office around 2016. They have the auto financing in place and it's in partnership with Sterlin Bank. Innoson Motors isn't keeping up with online marketting trends but they sure do have some good packages.

The partnership arrangement between both companies was only for 180days in 2016 which had since ended.

The success (and otherwise) of the arrangement is a story for another day angry

Sad how naija & naija companies can't get their acts right.

1 Like

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by pacino26(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2018
DelTel:

The partnership arrangement between both companies was only for 180days in 2016 which had since ended.

The success (and otherwise) of the arrangement is a story for another day angry

Sad how naija & naija companies can't get their acts right.

Joyfully cool cool cool cool It is still on.

http://innosonmotors.com/autofinance

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by DelTel(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
pacino26:

The auto-finance partnership with Sterling Bank ended since 2016. Anyone can easily contact Sterling Bank to hear from them via their contact platform. Perhaps Innoson Facebook handler hasn't been properly briefed or just playing to the gallery.

They might have with another financial institution (I doubt but wont want to go further into that), but definitely not Sterling Bank.
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by DelTel(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
pacino26:

See attached conversation with Sterling Bank contact center.

Have you called the 2 phone numbers you posted (Charles and Ebere).

I reiterate there is no auto-finance partnership between Innoson & Sterling Bank.

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by pacino26(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
DelTel:

See attached conversation with Sterling Bank contact center.

Have you called the 2 phone numbers you posted (Charles and Ebere).

I reiterate there is no auto-finance partnership between Innoson & Sterling Bank.

I spoke with Charles then. I'll investigate more cuz I designed something having that scheme in mind.

Modified *

I'll be meeting with him tomorrow at their Enugu head office Okpara Avenue 2pm. Care to join

1 Like

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
pacino26:

I spoke with Charles then. I'll investigate more cuz I designed something having that scheme in mind.

Modified *

I'll be meeting with him tomorrow at their Enugu head office Okpara Avenue 2pm. Care to join
Do keep this thread updated with your findings. Thank you sir..
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by DelTel(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
pacino26:

Modified *

I am in Lagos sir, can't make it.
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by pacino26(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
DelTel:

I am in Lagos sir, can't make it.

Will give you the full gist after the meet. cool

dumo1:

Do keep this thread updated with your findings. Thank you sir..

Sure bro

1 Like

Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by DelTel(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2018
pacino26:

Will give you the full gist after the meet. cool

Sure bro

Any update
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by Bantino(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
So many investigators in here, nice job guys...
Re: You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson by pacino26(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
DelTel:

Any update

I was there on Thursday, Charles couldn't make it as he was coming in from Onitsha. Had to leave for some other biz. Hopefully tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Need advice on Toyota Camry 2008 At 70,000km to purchase / Purpose Of The Stabilizer Bar, Links, & Bushings / Post Pics Of Geely Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.