Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

"Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares (641 Views)

Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / President Buhari Declares Open International Association Of Ports And Habours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by demcomm(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has applauded the military's endeavors in achieving a victory against insurgency in the country.

As indicated by him, the negative history which was related with the northeast in the previous decade is presently bit by bit turning into a relic of days gone by, because of the efforts of all security offices.

"Our country is protected once more, on account of the endeavors of our security organizations," the president said at the Nigerian Army Day festivity 2018 in Monguno, Borno State on Friday.

Talking further, he noticed that Boko Haram guerillas currently surrender enthusiastically to the troops including that despite the fact that there are still difficulties, they are being handled head-on.

"Individuals from the Boko Haram extremists presently surrender eagerly in their numbers to our troops.

"I am upbeat to educate Nigerians that every other type of security challenges in different parts of the nation are being handled by our security offices".

The President noticed that the current year's festival is intended to feature the armed force's work force, gear, and in addition their battle ability.

Talking further, he scored his organization high in the satisfaction of its key cardinal strategies which are security, economy and hostile to debasement.

"Over the most recent three long periods of this organization, we have worked indefatigably to guarantee and safeguard the pride and sacredness of life.

"When I was confirmed as the President and Commander in Chief of the military of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I guaranteed that this administration will handle the difficulties of frailty, poor economy and battle debasement.

"We are largely observers to the way that our once battered economy as a country, has left subsidence and is by and by lively," the President said.

On security, he, in any case, noticed that violent acts are as yet being executed by "those urgent to cause commotion", the legislature will keep on doing its best to angle them out and guarantee they are rebuffed.

"There are pockets of brutality in a few expresses, some purposely started by disappointed people who have lost all contentions and are frantic to cause pandemonium as a method for looking for significance.

"We will angle them out and prosecute the according to the arrangement of the law".

source: http://www.ceejayinfo.com/2018/07/nigeria-is-safe-again-president-buhari.html
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by beautygboel(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2018

No comment
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by demcomm(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2018
beautygboel:

No comment
lol
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by princechurchill(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Incompetent Buffon

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by princechurchill(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Incompetent Buffon with no atom of shame and conscience
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by emeijeh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by Born2Breed(f): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
demcomm:
President Muhammadu Buhari has applauded the military's endeavors in achieving a victory against insurgency in the country.

As indicated by him, the negative history which was related with the northeast in the previous decade is presently bit by bit turning into a relic of days gone by, because of the efforts of all security offices.

"Our country is protected once more, on account of the endeavors of our security organizations," the president said at the Nigerian Army Day festivity 2018 in Monguno, Borno State on Friday.

Talking further, he noticed that Boko Haram guerillas currently surrender enthusiastically to the troops including that despite the fact that there are still difficulties, they are being handled head-on.

"Individuals from the Boko Haram extremists presently surrender eagerly in their numbers to our troops.

"I am upbeat to educate Nigerians that every other type of security challenges in different parts of the nation are being handled by our security offices".

The President noticed that the current year's festival is intended to feature the armed force's work force, gear, and in addition their battle ability.

Talking further, he scored his organization high in the satisfaction of its key cardinal strategies which are security, economy and hostile to debasement.

"Over the most recent three long periods of this organization, we have worked indefatigably to guarantee and safeguard the pride and sacredness of life.

"When I was confirmed as the President and Commander in Chief of the military of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I guaranteed that this administration will handle the difficulties of frailty, poor economy and battle debasement.

"We are largely observers to the way that our once battered economy as a country, has left subsidence and is by and by lively," the President said.

On security, he, in any case, noticed that violent acts are as yet being executed by "those urgent to cause commotion", the legislature will keep on doing its best to angle them out and guarantee they are rebuffed.

"There are pockets of brutality in a few expresses, some purposely started by disappointed people who have lost all contentions and are frantic to cause pandemonium as a method for looking for significance.

"We will angle them out and prosecute the according to the arrangement of the law".

source: http://www.ceejayinfo.com/2018/07/nigeria-is-safe-again-president-buhari.html

Kwe!!! Is this man sane?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by Anigreat: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
shocked

It obvious Buhari doesn't know the meaning of save.
That man mumuness no be for hereshocked

I think its time to kick out this illiterate man.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by RobbStark(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Can you believe what this president is saying.

With his brothers killing I the middle belt area, boko haram disguised as herdsmen, indeed this country with this kind of ruler, is finished.

Nigeria is safe again indeed.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by Paperwhite(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Only Aso Rock,NASS,government houses & crucial government agencies, those manning them & their families are safe. undecided undecided
Mr.President is really deluded or of course knows but choose to believe the false illusion his handlers are feeding him as far as the grave security situation in Nigeria today. embarassed
This statement is a evoking the painful emotion of people who lost love ones as a results of his unacceptable handling of these killings & a great insult on the sensibility of the living.

There are certain things the president should never,never, never said esp.his "the only thing we can do now is to pray"
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by dawno2008(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's like this man is taking overdose of his pain killers or could he be on tramadol shocked

Imagine this man fooling himself and living in complete denial shocked

Nigeria save indeed,save for your family and goons,

Idiot man,I wonder what I was thinking to have voted this perpetual failure,

Since 1983,when he was booted out, he as not in anyway upgrade in any form,

He can think whatever he wants,kicking him out is too sure,those telling him lies should continue,

I made a mistake and I'm ready to correct it,not for me alone but for my children's future.

Ode
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by Chubhie: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'm suspecting this is Jubiril from Sudan pretending to be General Buhari.
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by CSTR1005: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
He is talking to his fanatics.
He knows not everybody takes him serious.
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by demcomm(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
princechurchill:
Incompetent Buffon with no atom of shame and conscience
Choi
Re: "Nigeria Is Safe Again" President Buhari Declares by Flashh: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Joker.

The moment people stops taking this man serious, then he would realize he's senseless when he talks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Fayemi Celebrates His Election Victory With Wife And Governors / Ekiti Poll: Doyin Okupe Reveals Where Elections Are Rigged In Nigeria / Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.