Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,612 members, 7,865,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

T-bill With Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / T-bill With Loan (561 Views)

How To Deal With Loan Sharks / T-bill Yields Expand As Funding Pressures Persist / How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-bill With Loan by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hello everyone,
Is it advisable to take a loan and use it to invest in T-bill. I need a honest advice.
Re: T-bill With Loan by sholatech(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
No way. Except the loan is interest free or the interest rate for the loan is relatively lower than the T-Bill rate.
Re: T-bill With Loan by adomuwiner(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
It is good if the loan is 3yrs. Tenure.invest in 90 days T-bill
Re: T-bill With Loan by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ok. Do you have an idea of the rates for T-bills and those of financial institutions
Re: T-bill With Loan by adomuwiner(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Introducing i-invest, West Africa’s first treasury bills App

I-invest is a first of its kind mobile app that allows users buy treasury bills via their mobile phones. Developed by Parthian Partners, a pan-african inter-brokerage services firm, in partnership with Sterling Bank Plc, I-Invest is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

I-Invest’s unique selling proposition is simple – it give its users a platform to make safe and secure investments anywhere, anytime. I-invest comes with a wide range of features for Investors on-the-go.

Simple registration: All you need is your Bank Verification Number and a valid phone number to register via your smartphone.
User-Friendly Interface: The app’s interface is very intuitive and easy to navigate. In a matter of seconds you’ll get the hang of it.
Time-saving benefits: You don’t have to spend any time at the bank, hunting down an account officer or broker for service.
Easy withdrawals: Simply input your bank details in the app, the amount to withdraw, and confirm your transaction to withdraw money.
Convenience and quick access: No matter who you bank with, you can gain easy access to available offerings with i-invest.
24/7 customer support: A support team is always on standby to resolve any issues.
Quick top-up: Funding the account is as easy as topping up with a debit card, via the mobile banking platform or at a bank branch.
Download i-invest for free to enjoy these amazing benefits. It’s currently available on Google Play, and Apple app store.

(1) (Reply)

Nnu Income Alert / Admob Selfclicking; How To Make $100+ A Month With Just Your Smart Phone. / Luno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.