Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) (62937 Views)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by RaptorX: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Any city can look beautiful with aerial shots.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by izombie(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
omoiyamayor:
I disagree with Dar e's Salam. How come Pretoria is not on the list while I see joburg? Joburg is a old city with lots of dirt
don't say what you don't know. That some parts of joburg like hillbrow or alexandra are rundown does not mean pretoria is more beautiful. Places like sandton, fourways, houghton, illovo, bryanston and thousand other places in joburg are like western europe. Mind you, joburg is three times the size of pretoria or capetown.

To topic...... the first top five cities should all be south african cities, capetown, joburg, pretoria, durban, bloemfontein, port elizabeth and so on.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by newbie2018: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Okay then let me guess you've traveled to these countries... Good... Do you know there are slums in London, New York, and all these countries... No country is ever perfect, what they can just show you is only a chip of their developed city,but ask people who have travelled there they'll give you the story. What all these other countries surpasses us with is based on making infrastructure and human development parrallel to each other, in which I'll say Nigeria and Africa has failed to do.
we talking about cities bro not slums.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Palmerbarry: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
LazyNairalander:
What about Onitsha
Awka?
Nnewi?
Moreover what part of Abuja is that at the pic?

check my SIGNATURE
That's Transcorp Hilton, Maitama, Abuja. smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by izzou(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ojuororun:
Lagos is more beautiful than abuja by far

You probably havent gone beyond Ibafo before grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by kennyjodeci(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
omoiyamayor:
I disagree with Dar e's Salam. How come Pretoria is not on the list while I see joburg? Joburg is a old city with lots of dirt

How can you say Pretoria is finer than jhb? nawa o...Even Durban is finer than Pretoria
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by izzou(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Which Lagos The same Lagos lol grin grin grin

This same Lagos wey dustbin full ohh grin grin
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by izzou(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
lefulefu:
lagos more beautiful than abuja? In wat century bros?cheesy

I tire ohh grin grin grin grin

It's not their fault sha. A lot of them haven't gone beyond the Otedola bridge before

3 Likes

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Antananarivo is an odd one out (unique), thus making it the most beautiful imo.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by MufasaRebirth: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:

This same Lagos wey dustbin full ohh grin grin
You mean the same Lagos wey people dey shit for gutter lmao grin
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:

we talking about cities bro not slums.
Still the same thing cities and slums are intertwined, you can never have a perfect city in the world, bruh... That's my point... Read your geography you would know.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by izzou(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

You mean the same Lagos wey people dey shit for gutter lmao grin

You need to encounter these set of people grin grin grin

This same Lagos wey the presence of area boys with cane on the highway is enough disgust on its own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Schuffeadv23: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

I used to laugh when I see people argue that Lagos is more beautiful than Abuja

grin grin grin

Funny indeed
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by newbie2018: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Still the same thing cities and slums are intertwined, you can never have a perfect city in the world, bruh... That's my point... Read your geography you would know.
ok OK let's go watch the World Cup match

cmon now

2 Likes

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by skallion7(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
I told people Abidjan is more beautiful and organized than any city in Nigeria they said is a lie... Now the rankings has made it clear by it's position.
stop typing trash, they can change the rankings anytime
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by skallion7(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
honunlimited:
Kigali, Rwanda is the most beautiful city in africa
clean not most beautiful

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:
ok OK let's go watch the World Cup match

cmon now
smiley Russia done score goal ooo
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by skallion7(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Codedrock:

You are probably joking... Do you know how many beautiful cities in Africa? At the moment Nigeria is one of underdeveloped countries in Africa when it comes to infrastructure. Even Abuja shouldn't be on the list
cos of Aeriel view, they change the rankings anytime
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by newbie2018: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eberejesus111:

smiley Russia done score goal ooo
a stunner for that matter .
e go shock the world if them win this trophy, they were ranked second to the worst team of the tournament but Nna see them

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:

a stunner for that matter .
e go shock the world if them win this trophy, they were ranked second to the worst team of the tournament but Nna see them
I they tellz you my brother... grin grin
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by newbie2018: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eberejesus111:
I they tellz you my brother... grin grin
1-1 bring it on

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:

1-1
bring it on
grin grin...chineke Croatia no they smile ooo.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by mybestlove(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Even in the next 100 years, Lagos can never make this list.

If Tinubu and Ambode likes, let them start charging tax on every step we take in Lagos
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Codedrock:
SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2018/06/most-beautiful-cities-in-africa.html
pls remove Abuja from there.
Thank God u didn't add Lagos.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nigerian cities re stale, despite oil revenue
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by GCsomething: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Revolva:
Lagos may not be beautiful but Lagos is d most developed place in Nigeria

imagine Abuja wey be like combination of estates na dem de call city shame

I beg to differ. Although criteria used to land result of survey like this are relative.

That said, that Lagos has skyscrapers or high rise buildings shouldn't be based on. Look at how serene the environment is.
To corroborated this, recent studies and/or findings have listed Lagos as one of the stressfully and unhealthy place to live. If you're in, you would thought this.

Just my single note

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Tundeobama(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
omoiyamayor:
fake list no kigali sky line in lagos can't be compared to any city in Nigeria.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Revolva(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kingsley1000:
YOU GUYS NEED TO TRAVEL,CITIES LIKE ABIDJAN IN IVORY COAST IS AMONG THE BEST CITIES IN AFRICA,EVEN NORTH AFRICAN CITIES ARE GOOD...THERE IS NO STANDARD CITY IN NIG

na u sabi ..who told u lagos is not standard....seems u have not come to lagos island...

yes abidjan is fine...but lagos is getting there the problem of lagos is population and slums around it

GCsomething:

I beg to differ. Although criteria used to land result of survey like this are relative.

That said, that Lagos has skyscrapers or high rise buildings shouldn't be based on. Look at how serene the environment is.
To corroborated this, recent studies and/or findings have listed Lagos as one of the stressfully and unhealthy place to live. If you're in, you would thought this.

Just my single note

well said

5 Beautiful Beaches In Lekki , Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XU9-zxdyr0

Ultra modern bus terminal in Lagos ....Nigeria -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIY3DCsCs60
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by nigeria005(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Where is ENUGU ?
Ayobo Lagos fine pass enugu...Una road too bad undecided
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Obierika(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
LazyNairalander:
What about Onitsha
Awka?
Nnewi?
Moreover what part of Abuja is that at the pic?

check my SIGNATURE

That's Transcorp Hilton Abuja
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

I used to laugh when I see people argue that Lagos is more beautiful than Abuja

grin grin grin
Ikoyi is beautiful than Abuja.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) by Kingso1414(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2018
@ OP that picture of Marrakesh is a wrong pics. that is Honolulu, Hawaii in USA and not Marrakesh. please correct it ASAP. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.