Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe (725 Views)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by agwom(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has fired at the Federal Government and Department of State Service concerning his arrest, saying that nobody can shut him up from speaking against injustice in Nigeria and the mass killing of Nigerians.

The Senator who arrived Abia State amidst funfair and jubilation from his supporters and well wishers, stated the above on arrival through Sam Mbakwe International Airport in Imo State.

When asked by reporters why he was arrested by DSS, he maintained that he was not aware of any reason until when the DSS agents visited his house for search. During the search, they now informed him that the reason behind his arrest is that he was sponsoring and aiding IPOB.

But the senator who appeared visibly happy, stated that the actions of DSS was an attempt to shut him up from making the statement he makes on the fall of the senate, but maintained that he can not be cowed into submission as he will continue defending the right of Nigerians and speaking the truth at all times.

The senator questioned the reason why all security service Chiefs are from the North and calls it injustice.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-can-t-shut-my-mouth-sen-abaribe-259849.html

Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Prison will shut your mouth instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by okachie1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ok! Continue
Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by okachie1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
GoTV:
Shut up!
Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by Jax1: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
GoTV:

Prison is meant for everybody.
Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by yarimo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
ABARIBE nobody can or want to shut your mouth in Nigeria . But sir, you must bring NNAMDI KANU In court dead or alive you like it or not. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by eagleu: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Abaribe for president!!!!
Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by orisa37: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yes.
Re: FG Can't Shut My Mouth - Sen. Abaribe by Balyz: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please someone should get rid of this scumbag IPOB senator

(1) (Reply)

Ayodele Fayose Speaking In Ado-ekiti In Ongoing Pdp Governorship Victory Rally / Ekiti Poll: We Spent N50 Million For 125 Votes --- Governorship Aspirant / Buhari Approves Agency For Robotics & Artificial Intelligence For South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.