Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Prostate Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prostate Health. (293 Views)

Text Of Prostate Health Awareness Lecture, *men Must Read* / 17 Super Foods To Improve Prostate Health / Full Text Of Prostate Health Awareness Lecture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prostate Health. by AskPamela(f): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
ASK PAMELA
# Prostate wahala
It was 8 o' clock, on a Tuesday morning. I was resting on my sofa and was completely ruminating on how big and better I have become. I was overwhelmed by the success and fulfilment I have accomplished over the past two years and was soo lost in thought that I didn’t even hear the knock on my door, not until after a while, when my secretary psyched me out of my frabjous state, telling me that there is a couple at the reception asking for my attention. Since I wasn’t engaged, I called them in, and they gave a grand entrance!
You are not a man!! You are just empty!! 16 years with you is like living with a fellow lady!! Wooooo!!!!!!! The woman “shouted”. I immediately cut her sentence by introducing myself, in order to avoid the exchange of words from happening. When the environment was calm, I asked “what is the problem? The husband abruptly answered “ we have been married for 16 years with no child, and the doctor diagnosed BENIGN PROSTATE HYPERPLASIA. That's why we are here, because I am scared.
Pam: what signs and symptoms have you been observing?
Man: I have been observing some difficulties in passing out urine even when I have frequent urge to urinate, loss of libido, weak erection ( at this point, the wife shouted GBAM!).
Pam: do not be scared sir, this condition is not cancerous, people who have undergone prostatectomy could experience retrograde ejaculation, which could be another reason for the infertility… There are nutritional ways of healing because inappropriate nutrients will not allow the tissues perform adequately and subsequently affects the functions of the organs. Judging that the food you eat are not optimally balanced, you tend to lack these vital nutrients that are necessary for cells rejuvenation. These nutrients have been encapsulated for availability and preservations that you can easily get access to and they’ll help the prostate shrink back by training the tissues to adjust to the introduced nutrients. I call this supplements the Pro Health Pak. Comprising of VITOLIZE for men, to promote urine flow and nutritional support for prostate gland. ARTIC SEA, supplies essential fatty acid which is vital for prostate health, MULTI MACA, to give the sex drive NATURE MIN, which balances the mineral composition and ALOE GEL, a strong anti-inflammatory.
If you are also experiencing this and want to stop the woman from shouting, TALK 2 ME.
WhatsApp, 08182516659
#AskPam
# Prevention is cheaper than cure.

(1) (Reply)

Loss Weight Naturally With Queek Trim Herbal Tea / 11 Foods You Should Eat To Lose Weight Fast / I Bring To You A Total Cure To Gastrointestinal Tract Infections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.