Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) (24504 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by emekabros2: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
As narrated by Mbabie...

'BİRTH İS NİNE MONTHS BUT DEATH YOU DON'T KNOW.
He went to work like everyother person but never returned home like you did.He is among the policemen killed in Abuja by the armed robbers.With his lean salary his family may not be living in affluence,now that he is gone what happens?

The İGP of police should ensure that the families of these police men who died in active duty are not cheated and neglected.Give them what is due to to them.İ pity policemen in Nigeria due to poor welfare.'

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-burial-poster-of-one-of-policemen.html

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Seen
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by dammiedot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
so sad

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
RIP gallant officer

7 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
So sad.
RIP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Iphran6: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
So sad,RIP gallant man
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is very sad. Hope the killers are found and brought to book.

Mindless and senseless killings all over.
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by ScienceTv: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
We don't give a f.uck about the police...
Yeah i said it......imagine the innocent people he would have extorted, harassed while he was still alive.
All Nigerian cops are corrupt. If i see them getting killed i don't pity them

18 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
embarassed
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Greenbirth: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Police
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ko yo.

Rest in peace man.

You've done your peace for the country and for mankind even if many would still insult you.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
No pity for kporkpor

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Guyman02: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
ScienceTv:
Yeah i said it......imagine the innocent people he would have extorted, harassed while he was still alive.

He has a family that is grieving as you post this, you don't even know if he is among the good ones in force but your hatred won't let you mourn a fellow citizen for a moment. No man deserves to die the way they did in the line of duty.
The police is corrupt we know but we shouldn't be wishing for any of them to be cut down like this young man in their prime

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Looking forward to this interesting election.
May the best candidate win

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin grin grin
If he has not killed,harassed or assaulted any innocent Nigerian then he will rest in peace .
If not the devil will torment him in hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Osahon

God Don hear our prayer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
See his killer eyes. RIP man, nobody deserves to die on the road like a stray dog.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
RIP.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's unfortunate how people end their lives like domestic fowl in Nigeria.

Robbers killing police.....

Government sponsoring violence against her citizens

SARS killing whoever comes their way

Police robing people into crime unnecessarily because of money

Politicians killing for rituals

Killer herdsmen /boko haram killing unabated

All these against the citizenry......

Of whom shall Jacob arise?

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by dgitrader(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
What made him gallant?
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
RIP Sir... A true patrioti,with a pure heart.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by ashcall(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by ibori1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
bcus of d hatred I av for buhari I saw burial ,I pronounced it as buhari .

lol
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
#Endsars now
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't care it could be a payback time
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
RIP officer
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Emmy1234567890: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
On behalf of those who police have intimidated, we say thank you to the gunmen. Next time, channel your bullet to road safety
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by abubakar23: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
ScienceTv:
haha, you sure you have family?
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo / EFCC Urges Banks To ‘Query’ Customers’ Sources Of Income Before Opening Accounts / "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.