Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) (24503 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Olatunji1929: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
If you like rest in peace if you like rest in pieces i dont care i dont pity police/sars they are more deadly than armed robbers rip to the corper that was shot by those beast in uniform
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by ejikec: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good day all, an IT firm is in need of personnel for an Electronic Document management solution project at AGBARA for 6 months. Project involves document preparation, scanning and indexing of electronic documents.

Those applying MUST be located around AGBARA and it's environs, HARDWORKING, IT students or fresh graduates and aged between 16 to 28. Those interested should send email with applicants name and number to: blueflame.engineering@gmail.com
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Sisijetue(f): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Painful exist bawo?
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by nigeriantalk: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by manci(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Who know how many civilian life is saving for the absent of this officer?
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Alphafeezay:
RIP gallant officer
Nor bi only gallant, llantga
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Rollitout: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2018

Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
He looks like a criminal grin, sorry no bleeps to give
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by fojeakhena(m): 2:04am On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceTv:
We don't give a f.uck about the police...
Yeah i said it......imagine the innocent people he would have extorted, harassed while he was still alive.
All Nigerian cops are corrupt. If i see them getting killed i don't pity them
Re: Burial Poster Of The Policeman Killed By Robbers In Abuja (Photos) by fojeakhena(m): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceTv:
We don't give a f.uck about the police...
Yeah i said it......imagine the innocent people he would have extorted, harassed while he was still alive.
All Nigerian cops are corrupt. If i see them getting killed i don't pity them

The point you are making here does not make any sense. In as much as no 1 is in support of the way and manner some members of NPF are going about their obligation, l think we should sympathise when they lost their lives when engaged with armed robbers in a bid to protect fellow Nigerians. This 1 just died in active service, have u asked what become of his family and young children he has left behind. American or British police will never collect a dyme from any1 because there is adequate provision for their daily needs and robust insurance and pension scheme.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Urges Banks To ‘Query’ Customers’ Sources Of Income Before Opening Accounts / Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo / Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.