Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki (29010 Views)

Recession: CITN Charges FG To Widen Tax Net With Informal Sector / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Break What CJN Told CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by gwmlogistic: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
ozoebuka1:
grin

Sarrki will murder apc... He's now free to attack them politically
Murder? Fingers crossed. Kwarans are not sleeping on this one
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Ndonu101: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Adek15:
Guys pls pardon my ignorance. Is the senate not part of the federal government?

What pronoun did Saraki use?

“We” or “they”?
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Ndonu101: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Antichristus:
THE WHOLE SARAKI FAMILY IS A FRAUD. IN SANER CLIMES THIS GUY WOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED IN JAIL AND THE KEYS DUMPED INTO THE ATLANTIC. ONE DAYS THOSE WHO WRECKED NIGERIA'S SHIP WOULD THEMSELVES BECOME SHIPWRECKED.

Why?

What about Bush?
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by buharitill2023: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
grin Did you mean FG or Buhari?
if buhari want to handle thief saraki,

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will help thief saraki to be wailing and gnashing their teeth saying buhari is a tyrant, buhari is this and that.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by greencard: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheesy
BAILMONEY:
I KNOW YOU MUST BE HERE TO DEFEND PROPHET BUHARI S A W
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by omogidi234(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
masada:
of course the law took its course

of course saraki prevailed

of course the case wasn’t presented well

of course saraki found the holes in the case

of course the fight against corruption is still weak

of course saraki falsified his assets

and of course we all know that

Give this guy one cold wine to chill this cool weather.

The prosecution has failed woefully as usual.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by emmie14: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
“Through it all, I refused to be shaken, knowing, as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, that the arch of the moral universe may be long, but it bends towards justice. I knew the day would come when justice would prevail and I would be exonerated

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Ndonu101: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
emmie14:
“Through it all, I refused to be shaken, knowing, as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, that the arch of the moral universe may be long, but it bends towards justice. I knew the day would come when justice would prevail and I would be exonerated

Under tremendous pressure and attacks from the state Saraki forged on with so much grace

We need a man with his still and grace as President of Nigeria. We will benefit from it
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Goddex: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2018
godwinkessi:
They wasted 3 years with BMC, talking rubbish everywhere, arresting political enemies up and down!
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by ofwest47(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2018
Who were the Buhari's political enemies ? are they not you and your looting spree gangs who are now trying to come together to form a new party called N L P _New Looters Party.
Which of the government in power has re collected much of these recovered stolen money as Buhari in the last 20yeares
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by AceDomino(m): 1:51am On Jul 08, 2018
This is the very first time I'll be reading a long essay from start to finish....on nairaland.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2018
./././././
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by izzyboi(m): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Nigeria sha anyways today's my birthday o
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Talknochip(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Billygee2u: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2018
godwinkessi:
They wasted 3 years with BMC, talking rubbish everywhere, arresting political enemies up and down!
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by briggz09(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Is he not part of FG? Ayam not even understanding
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by emmie14: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Ndonu101:

Under tremendous pressure and attacks from the state Saraki forged on with so much grace

We need a man with his still and grace as President of Nigeria. We will benefit from it
The intelligence , grace and vigor in Saraki is passionate and enviable but can he deliver? If the answer is convincingly yes, I think I don't have any objections.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by okwabayi(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Wolexdey:
All these politicians do is talk, talk and talk...

They just love talking. Nothing achieved so far...

Both men are failure.
Hence why I will never waste my time paying them any attention. It's not a recent thing, it has remained so since the dawn of our sham democracy: 19 years of noise with very little to show for it.

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by okwabayi(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2018
They did not waste the time. They entertained and employed jobless youths. The ones you see online fighting for corrupt politicians, they don't do it out of love -- well, maybe love for money but you guys get the idea. The politicians' steady decamping from party to party also ensures the lazy youths never run out of stipends or updated knowledge: they have to read the history of the new party so they can post fresh epistles online.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by springtech(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
What exactly is happening here.
How i wish this Saraki's case could be used as a deterrent to all polithiefcians who might likely commit the same offence in the future.

Saraki goan thank your stars sir.

We all know your hands are not clean.

Your evil exploits in Kwara state and Society General Bank comes to mind quickly.

The ghosts of those who died as a result of the unfortunate bankruptcy of Society De General bank under your supervision, their ghosts will not allow you rest.

In shaa Allah
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by ijbaby360: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Greizman:
U are a glorified thief sir
Keep deceiving your self while you walk in ignorant.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Airoflaw(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
leave English.. who is more SAINTER between buhari and saraki
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Fuckyoumod: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baawaa:
slowpoke, which you are one of them
sharap
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Greizman: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
ijbaby360:
Keep deceiving your self while you walk in ignorant.

U are the one walking in ignorance... Is saraki a Saint?
A known fraudster that defrauded many innocent customers at Société general bank. I won't blame u.. Maybe u weren't born then so u wouldn't know.
All of them are thieves including ur funky mallam at d top

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years / North May End Up With Four Top Posts In Govt / EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.