Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki (29011 Views)

Recession: CITN Charges FG To Widen Tax Net With Informal Sector / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Break What CJN Told CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by ZombieTAMER: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Greizman:
U are a glorified thief sir

Not more than Buhari and oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Robbin7(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
I Dey come!
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Adek15(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Guys pls pardon my ignorance. Is the senate not part of the federal government?
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Are you not part of FG? I know you bribed your way out cos bribery is your area of specialization. In a civilized society, you are supposed to be in jail cooling off by now.

2 Likes

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by reyscrub(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
tayomohammed:
Are you not part of FG? I know you bribed your way out cos bribery is your area of specialization. In a civilized society, you are supposed to be in jail cooling off by now.

Plis forgive saraki for now. Let's first send the daura man back home come 2019 and latter we revisit saraki pending cases ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by tayo360(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Am new here but can anyone explain the different between sarki and saraki thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Under PBM we hv FG, presidency, president pls what's the difference between PMB, presidency and president

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by maxtop(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is the beginning of the end. The polity is going to be heated up especially when Dino Melaye has stylishly romance PDP and words going round indicates that the Senate President will join the train.

My candid advice to the "lazy youth" is that they should not be allowed to be used for any political fight to settle score. Learn from those that died and nothing was done to bring the perpetrators to book.

I rest my case.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
The thing is we all want Buhari to leave, I hope someone worse isn't gonna replace him as someone worse replaced MR Stealing Is Not Corruption

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by baike: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
criminal talk like innocent person

Rubbish
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Antichristus: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
THE WHOLE SARAKI FAMILY IS A FRAUD. IN SANER CLIMES THIS GUY WOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED IN JAIL AND THE KEYS DUMPED INTO THE ATLANTIC. ONE DAYS THOSE WHO WRECKED NIGERIA'S SHIP WOULD THEMSELVES BECOME SHIPWRECKED.

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Bruemath(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
APC wasted three good years, what a pity

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by narorose(f): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
I always know that a day like this will come wen Saraki will speak his mind about this government,tnk God ure free at last

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Antipob777(f): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
I laugh youths so much, always backing politicians who only talk talk that has done nothing to better their lives.
Shame on Nigerian youths. What has Sariki done for the past 3yrs as senate president.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Goddex: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Decibel:
Salute to Kanu Agabi SAN and his team who has showed FG how to approach court with evidence unlike a quota system SAN like Malami who approaches courts with hearsay and emotions grin
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Baawaa:
slowpoke, which you are one of them

Sorry
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Zone B
Baawaa:
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by kanubiafra: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Baawaa:
FOOL PDP VINDICATED

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by BAILMONEY: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Baawaa:
I KNOW YOU MUST BE HERE TO DEFEND PROPHET BUHARI S A W

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by israelmao(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Saraki be bold to bow out of APC.

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by chinedu234(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
I am surprised that some people don't recognize that the country called Nigeria is a big FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by ahamonyeka(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
saraki knows what he is doing he just fold his hands and be looking at buhari what he wants to do is in his mind hence,buhari is just there fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yeah, just like ASS iwaju!
They are crooks...
Greizman:
U are a glorified thief sir

1 Like

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
���

*Over the weekend, Honourable Minister of Transport, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi said if Buhari is not returned as President come 2019, Nigeria will move 10years backwards.*
_*I did the calculation by a count down 10 years from 2019 and got answer of 2009, Then, I quickly checked my diary and discovered that.*_
_10years ago was 2009._
_• At that time, fuel was N65 per litre., it is N145 now_
_• A gallon of 'TOTAL 5000W' engine oil was N750 then, it is N4800 now_
_• Naira was 150 to $1._
_• A bag of cement was N900._
_• Food stuff was so cheap in open market._
_• A 10kg bag of semovita was N550 then, it is N3100 now_
_• A 50kg bag of Indian Rice was N5700 then, it is N16,000 now_
_• A 10kg bag of Wheatmeal was N350 then, it is N2600 now_
_• N200 would buy enough combination of pepper spices to prepare soup to last for 2weeks then, N200 can only buy 5-balls of tomatoes now_
_• A tin of Peak milk was N50 then, it is N200 now with low and poorer quality_
_• A mudu of beans was N120 then, it is N600 now_
_• We were still using N5 to do shopping_
_• A mudu of garri was =N=12_
*After considering all these i said, APC/Buhari government shall be voted out so we could go 10yrs backwards, its better than now.*

Pls help to spread the news we must join hands to change this change!!!

2 Likes

Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by kmaster007: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
thunder go fire dis saraki... Ogun way go kill you nah from fela shrine way dey do press up.. we hv no dis man Lng time ago in Ilorin....as him don run Ilorin for so many yrs now running naija... chai
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by seguno2: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
samuel900:
Who are the FG? Useless contry

What presidency?
In Babachir, the N435 million IDP grass cutter’s voice. embarassed
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by seguno2: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
���

*Over the weekend, Honourable Minister of Transport, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi said if Buhari is not returned as President come 2019, Nigeria will move 10years backwards.*
_*I did the calculation by a count down 10 years from 2019 and got answer of 2009, Then, I quickly checked my diary and discovered that.*_
_10years ago was 2009._
_• At that time, fuel was N65 per litre., it is N145 now_
_• A gallon of 'TOTAL 5000W' engine oil was N750 then, it is N4800 now_
_• Naira was 150 to $1._
_• A bag of cement was N900._
_• Food stuff was so cheap in open market._
_• A 10kg bag of semovita was N550 then, it is N3100 now_
_• A 50kg bag of Indian Rice was N5700 then, it is N16,000 now_
_• A 10kg bag of Wheatmeal was N350 then, it is N2600 now_
_• N200 would buy enough combination of pepper spices to prepare soup to last for 2weeks then, N200 can only buy 5-balls of tomatoes now_
_• A tin of Peak milk was N50 then, it is N200 now with low and poorer quality_
_• A mudu of beans was N120 then, it is N600 now_
_• We were still using N5 to do shopping_
_• A mudu of garri was =N=12_
*After considering all these i said, APC/Buhari government shall be voted out so we could go 10yrs backwards, its better than now.*

Pls help to spread the news we must join hands to change this change!!!

shocked cheesy
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by oludarekehinde(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Are u truly innocent?

Meanwhile, check my signature for the installation of security and safety equipment at affordable price.
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by seguno2: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
oludarekehinde:
Are u truly innocent?

Meanwhile, check my signature for the installation of security and safety equipment at affordable price.

Are your products truly affordable?
Are you truly in compliance with nairaland rules?
Are you truly innocent until proven guilty?
Re: CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki by brojoshua: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Corruption and darkness have since prevailed over Nigeria. No hope for Nigeria except God only says no. Corruption has prevailed over Nigeria long time ago and crippled the country forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker / Tunji Omirin Arrested As Soldiers Invade NUJ Press Centre In Borno / North May End Up With Four Top Posts In Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.