Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State (865 Views)

3,000-year-old ‘lost Golden City’ Of Ancient Egypt Discovered (photos) / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State by boysy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dear Nairalanders I recently made a tourist trip to the ancient city of Opobo where the famous King Jaja came from in Rivers State of Nigeria.
I decided to share this lovely photos. It is a place to visit.

Re: A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State by lastempero: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
U mean this place u snapped is a place to be angry
Re: A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
According to McMillan book " We don't know where Jaja was born "

Nice one @ OP
Re: A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State by OneCorner: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
lastempero:
U mean this place u snapped is a place to be angry
Hehe. D op na ganja man.
Place to be ko bush to be ni

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
You passed through Deeyor, Magnus Abe's village (Ogoni land) to the waterfront before taking a ferry to Opobo.

But you snapped shrubs instead of Opobo Town. Where is Jaja's statue? OP, mind your self.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment The First Airplane Lands Bayelsa International Airport (Video) / British Airways Mailed Me To Eat Before Boarding - Nigerian Man Alleges / This Nigerian Sailor Survived 3 Days Under The Ocean In A Sunken Ship(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.