Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (117825 Views)

Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics / 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by salford1: 2:13am On Jul 08, 2018
Duarte abi wetin be that philipine president go use them for suya.

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by dokiOloye(m): 2:27am On Jul 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
BHLs undecided
Dirty ones grin
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by SamgoldBaba: 3:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
They carried this stuff outside the shores of the country........ Am waiting for someone to tell me what people gain from being cultists
I'm waiting for sum1 2 tell me what u gain from this irrelevant comment?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by SamgoldBaba: 3:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
Bunch of foolish men. I hate cultism far more than my excreta. When a cultist dies it is just a case of good riddance to bad rubbish. Their existence is of no use to themselves not to talk of other people.
I observe many of them are frustrated & feel empty and even wished they were not into the shit but they fool themselves and put an outward show of feelings of pride and satisfaction. They are drowning and are looking for who will die with them. I envy them not even the so-called big and mighty in the society that belong. There is always a heavy price to pay which outweighs whatever transient benefits they may seem to ‘enjoy’.
Back in school I often laugh when they insult us ‘Jew men’. Imagine moving corpses belittling men who see beyond today.
Cultism has nothing to offer except pain, misery and death
Well, I very much like ur use of english mind u their existence might b of gr8 use 2 u, if u can write a convincing book shunning cultism cos u will sell
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by josebayo1: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2018
No one is talking about the unpaid nysc allawee
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:33am On Jul 08, 2018
dokiOloye:
Dirty ones grin

cheesy grin
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by bellotaofeek: 4:51am On Jul 08, 2018
7-7 is gradually going down. First time they didn't cause chaos. I hope that stewpid Lai Mohammed won't come on set today and be lamenting how they curbed celebration of 7-7. Sorry egede grin
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 5:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Oduwils222:
Whatever your belife is, hold on to it for that's what will deliver you in the end.

...or ruin you in the end.

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 5:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Lol! This ones say they are repackaged o. That they are fighting oppression of the black race. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Even though I AM YET TO HEAR OF ANNNNYYYYY GOOD FIGHT they have achieved asides the usual as other cultist do....

My young brothers, do not be deceived to join them.. They aren't freedom fighters for the black race. They are all just still same ol cultist.

Is it not this same country where politicians, Boko, Fulani herdsman are slaughtering their families and friends upandan? Yet they don't make peem. Freedom ko, freedom ni. Which black man have they set free from the white race or what ever. Or are they only focused on fighting and killing their fellow black brothers? What exactly have they achieved all this years in the so called emancipation of the black race asides blood and tears of their fellow black people, of black mothers crying over the bodies of their dead black children.....

Please someone should name one of their COLLECTIVE POSITIVE ACHIEVEMENT THAT HAS emancipated the black race.

Even Martin Luther's family haven't formed a black man freedom cult even with all their achievements for the black race.

Anyway, If una no wan open una eagle eye and get deceived to join, na una sabi!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Entom(m): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Old stuff that doesn't pay.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Odjesha: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:
Lol! This ones say they are repackaged o. That they are fighting oppression of the black race. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Even though I AM YET TO HEAR OF ANNNNYYYYY GOOD FIGHT they have achieved asides the usual as other cultist do....

My young brothers, do not be deceived to join them.. They aren't freedom fighters for the black race. They are all just still same ol cultist.

Is it not this same country where politicians, Boko, Fulani herdsman are slaughtering their families and friends upandan? Yet they don't make peem. Freedom ko, freedom ni. Which black man have they set free from the white race or what ever. Or are they only focused on fighting and killing their fellow black brothers? What exactly have they achieved all this years in the so called emancipation of the black race asides blood and tears of their fellow black people, black mothers crying over the bodies of their dead black children.....

Please someone should name one of their COLLECTIVE POSITIVE ACHIEVEMENT THAT HAS emancipated the black race.

Even Martin Luther's family haven't formed a black man freedom cult even with all their achievements for the black race.

Anyway, If una no wan open una eagle eye and get deceived to join, na una sabi!
freedom is never voluntary given to the oppresse ,it must be demand by the oppressed .Jews take note...Martin Luther king jnr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by thunderbabs: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2018
Donald95:
Useless set of black Idiots going around the world causing havoc. Trump should do fast and clean USA off these trash so that others will follow suit

Who told you trump isnt a cultist too
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2018
filipino client pay one of my guys last week 3500$ after threr weeks of chatting.
but fikipino cultists and coti vewi brutal o
of all places
philippines
nigerian cultists are cursed
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Billygee2u: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
They carried this stuff outside the shores of the country........ Am waiting for someone to tell me what people gain from being cultists
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Dansnow: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

In as much as I say to anyone “Shun Cultism”. Nothing worthy is achieved being one. You are a disgrace as you are one of those supporting corruption. Have you been paid your monthly alawee to act as an internet rat.
Read the comment and understand it, he is not supporting cultism.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by mackii(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Sorry oh Nigerians, but when has it become illegal or against the laws of Nigeria to be frat member? Our laws and Constitution is not against frat. Our law makers and indeed most of our role models are frat men/guys.
Am just saying this so we know, what we should concern our self with is who ever is found wanting should face the law same as every other Nigerian.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by mudiana(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Odjesha:
freedom is never voluntary given to the oppresse ,it must be demand by the oppressed .Jews take note...Martin Luther king jnr.
em say mk una name wetin una don achieve except killing fellow black men, u dey quote martin Luther... Shey na una create am?

5 Likes

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2018
chrischukszy01:
7/7! Dodos to all d glorius amigos!

Dodos and amigos go hind kill you

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by isybeke(f): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2018
See their mumu faces, Always known for foolishness

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by TeameeMoses(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
They gain one massive thing and that is.......
DEATH

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by NoToPile: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Cultism haunts till death.

Very recently a school held a convocation and A Dad went to celebrate with his son, nobody knew he was a cult member that attended that same university. The boy is about 20years now, one of his people back then saw him and told him it's better he leaves that scene as soon as possible because it will be disastrous if others associate his son with him. The man quickly dropped cash for his son and sped off. The mother was shaking, she never even knew the husband was a cultist, they met abroad ni oo.

I was like for more than 20 years it's still haunting them, na real wa.

Growing up around a university that was renowned for cultism helped shaped my thought about them. Last Last you will pay.

6 Likes

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Odjesha:

Nigerian cult and Martin Luther King Jnr are related, HOW?!

Quit using the name of such a great man whose contributions to the world was GOOD and not evil to draw the gullibles to your cult. He never murdered(not even the then white oppressors), he never raped, he never stole, he was a hero for ALL blacks and not just his group members. He never oppressed others who weren't in his cult or called himself a strongman undecided and others weak jewmen. Forgetting it takes a lot of strength of the mind not to fall in and surrender to peer pressure.
He was an ACHEIVER and not a noise maker beating his chest like a demented gorilla screaming how he is more supreme than other humans or cults
He genuinely lead a movement for black emancipation because he had the passion and not because he wants friends who he can be drinking beer and smoking flaka with and boasting he is in confra.

Leave the KING out of your BS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Dansnow:

Read the comment and understand it, he is not supporting cultism.

I know boss. I only made that comment to let it be known that I was hitting at him because he was against it. We are both on the same page on that.

But he his paid government internet rat, one of our problems in this country. He is a tool and part of the propaganda machine.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2018
maxtreme:
I think you guys are saying same thing o, lol. Who dey abuse who

I know boss. I only made that comment to let it be known that I was hitting at him because he was against it. We are both on the same page on that.

But he his paid government internet rat, one of our problems in this country. He is a tool and part of the propaganda machine.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Seems they don't know that Duterte detests anything evil. He'll smoke these cockcroaches out. Their mates are making breakthroughs in medicine, sciences and IT, they are tieing yellow rags like mad men all over the place.

What has any cultist achieved from cultism apart from harvesting blood?

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

Nigerian cult and Martin Luther King Jnr are related, HOW?!

Quit using the name of such a great man whose contributions to the world was GOOD and not evil to draw the gullibles to your cult. He never murdered(not even the then white oppressors), he never raped, he never stole, he was a hero for ALL blacks and not just his group members. He never oppressed others who weren't in his cult or called himself a strongman undecided and others weak jewmen. He was an ACHEIVER and not a noise maker beating his chest like a demented gorilla screaming how he is more supreme than other humans or cults
He genuinely lead a movement for black emancipation because he had the passion and not because he wants friends who he can be drinking beer and smoking flaka with and boasting he is in confra.

Leave the KING out of your BS.

Martin Luther King Jr was a CIA /FBI paid stooge. Go and research. He was a government agent used against the black movement . Controlled opposition.

The real hero is Malcom X.

Get enlightened.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

Martin Luther King Jr was a CIA paid stooge. Go and research. He was a government agent used against the black movement . Controlled opposition.

The real hero is Malcom X.

Get enlightened.

Oh really! So you the "enlightened" could fall for such an obnoxious conspiracy theory propagated by White Supremist amidst other lies to tarnish the black Hero's image. Isn't it laughable and ironic that you think you are the enlightened one?

In any case, this isn't about REAL heroes but about wannabes who are turning great movements on its head in a bid to lure others who can't THINK for themselves into a cage!

4 Likes

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by goldman777: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2018
I can't believe this is what our youths are exporting this days nigerian youths need to wake up and kill this meaningless ideology called cultism undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.