Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (117815 Views)

Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics / 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

Oh really! So you the "enlightened" could fall for such an obnoxious conspiracy theory. Isn't it laughable and ironic that you think you are the enlightened one?

In any case, this isn't about REAL heroes but about wannabes who are turning great movements on its head in a bid to lure others who can't THINK for themselves to a cage!

Your so called honorable man that has been propped up to appear as decent was a known adulterer. He was caught red handed with so many women in hotels. It is documented.

Go and study man. Research. Open your mind and stop being a blind man. No conspiracies here.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by phase1: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2018
nuattitude74:
High Lubbers ! They always amuse me. grin

Wetin Axemen dey call Vikings?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

Your so called honorable man that has been propped up to appear as decent was a known adulterer. He was caught red handed with so many women in hotels. It is documented and mind you he isn’t even a Dr.
No qualifications to back that title up.

Go and study man. Research. Open your mind and stop being a blind man. No conspiracies here.

I can see half literacy is your problem here. SO. FCUKKIN. WHAT. IF. HE. LOVED. WOMEN?!

Are we talking about Jesus Christ and the ten commandments? Are we talking about whether or not he should be martyred as a Catholic Church Saint? Don't you have a brain? How is he bleeping women related to his freedom struggle against oppression of the black race. Yet, you call yourself enlightened.
Next thing, you will tell me Bob Marley and Fela didn't use his music to fight for freedom because they smoked ganja and loved women hence, they aren't heroes.

Open your eyes. Stop gullibly following the dictates and lies of KKK who wants nothing good to come out of black Heroes like MLK.

P.S. I am a lady.

Be enlightened.

3 Likes

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by computerglobal(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:
smiley phillipines in lekki

grin
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by computerglobal(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:
smiley phillipines in lekki

grin grin
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by BumbleDevil: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Philipians ko, Galatians ni. All these fake-ass journalist sef.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

I can see half literacy is your problem here. SO. FCUKKIN. WHAT. IF. HE. LOVED. WOMEN?!

Are we talking about Jesus Christ and the ten commandments? Are we talking about whether or not he should be martyred as a Catholic Church Saint? Don't you have a brain? How is he bleeping women related to his freedom struggle against oppression of the black race. Yet, you call yourself enlightened.
Next thing, you will tell me Bob Marley didn't use his music to fight for freedom because he smoked gangja so he isn't a hero.

Open your eyes. Stop gullibly following the dictates and lies of KKK who wants nothing good to come out of Hero's like MLK.

P.S. I am a lady.

Be enlightened. smiley

F what if you are lady, what Black hero is he. Did he fight for Africa or Africans.

You obviously on crack. Don’t have time for dimwit. Run to Church.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by phase1: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2018
NoToPile:
Cultism haunts till death.

Very recently a school held a convocation and A Dad went to celebrate with his son, nobody knew he was a cult member that attended that same university. The boy is about 20years now, one of his people back then saw him and told him it's better he leaves that scene as soon as possible because it will be disastrous if others associate his son with him. The man quickly dropped cash for his son and sped off. The mother was shaking, she never even knew the husband was a cultist, they met abroad ni oo.

I was like for more than 20 years it's still haunting them, na real wa.

Growing up around a university that was renowned for cultism helped shaped my thought about them. Last Last you will pay.

Some parents who were cultists in school during their days prefer to send their children abroad or to private tertiary institutions if they have the means. They'll never let their wards join the confraternity because they know the risks.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Criminals
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

F what if you are lady, what Black hero is he. Did he fight for Africa or Africans.

You obviously on crack. Don’t have time for dimwit. Run to Church.

You kept referring to me as "man" so I corrected your lame a.sss.ss. Plus I know low self esteemed nattering nitwits like you hate being floored by a lady. cheesy

Cultism doesn't pay. Trying to rubbish a great man wouldn't make your cult any better. I don't even care about your cult. My initial comment is targeted at those young ones who may be deceived by the black freedom BS to join. I don't give a flip about you and your people.

Run to Hellll!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by mypersonalty: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2018
dasparrow:
Tomorrow when they deny Nigerians visa to the Philippines, you people will begin to complain. Things like this are the reason why an increasing number of foreign embassies and consulates in Nigeria make it so difficult for Nigerians to get a visa. You will come to notice that once you live outside Nigeria, getting a visa to another country is relatively stress free. These Nigerian cultists should repent from their useless ways.

that exactly is my concern...

they shouldnt "block" those willing to get visa for meaningful things!

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by jrusky(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2018
This sort of things make some people hate to be refer to as Nigerian and this is one of the reason other Africa countries hate Nigerian with passion definitely now I can see our forefathers must have be angry at some point and laid a curse on this soil called Nigeria.

7th day of 7th month my pooh black freedom from white oppressor pls is it only Nigeria a black nation? Why are we like This? Why do we love overdo everything? Why do we love embarrassing ourselves all the time, Nigerians why

South Africa hate us, same bastards went to Ghana to pollute Ghana, same in Gambia, Same in Cambodia, same in India, same in Kenya, same in Uganda, Zambia, Togo, Australia etc everywhere we go we pollute what kind of people are Nigerians for God sake look at these bastards celebrating madness joyfully it's a shame soon Philippine will soon join the Nigeria hate gang of countries.

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by davidif: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Philippines lon lon.... angry

You dey mind dem?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
They carried this stuff outside the shores of the country........ Am waiting for someone to tell me what people gain from being cultists
Illegal death!
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Dansnow: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

I know boss. I only made that comment to let it be known that I was hitting at him because he was against it. We are both on the same page on that.

But he his paid government internet rat, one of our problems in this country. He is a tool and part of the propaganda machine.
Hehehehehe it seems you know him well. So I'm just gonna stay out of this. smiley
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2018
davidif:

You dey mind dem?
Are u the Lil kid in your dp?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Oduwils222(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

...or ruin you in the end.
Hahahahahah. No be small
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by davidif: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u the Lil kid in your dp?

No why?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

You mean Nigerians are mayhem.

I don't know why we like to deceive ourselves.

We are an indisicpline, primitive bunch.

We have not moved as individuals into the new age.

As long as we take religion before logic, tribe before morality we are done for.

Laptop 80k. AK47 maybe 300k.

Gun full ground.

But a laptop for a 17 year old his first instincts would be 419.

Send them to university, a place where you grow intellectually. Where ideas are exchanged. Where love is forged and where competence is rewarded.

The average Nigerian thinks it's time to join a gang. Either for violence or for fraud.

It's a big shame really

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Bizibi(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Happy 77 to all glorious axemen worldwide... We no be terrorists, we no be armed robbers and we no be cultists(SayNoToCultism)... We are simply black men who believe in Equity and freedom for all the black race...
We are one body, one mind and one soul...
One Axeman na 7 axemen dey there o...
We are civilized,, we no be touts, we no dey find trouble... But we dey welcome trouble with open arms.. We believe in live and let live, we believe in dominating than being dominated.. We protect each other at all cost... And every means necessary... We believe The brotherhood comes first! That's the oath we all took, To help a brother up on his feet when he's down...

Long live NBM
Long live Blackaxe.

Na Lord Zeek dey report, Present Elder Anambra general Zone... I dey say Dodorima to all men... May kf guide all una on this sacred and special day #77

una nor be cultists? Wonderful!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2018
davidif:

No why?
Curiosity sake
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2018
delishpot:
Making Nigeria proud. Their faces should be marked and They should be deported back home.
Deported where? So that they will come and cause trouble? Make them stay there,abeg
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by terzurum(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2018
delishpot:
Making Nigeria proud. Their faces should be marked and They should be deported back home.
Na wa to you oh! deport them to where? The law will handle them better there.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Temple1288(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2018
arantess:

trump is not president of Phillipines

He said "so others will follow suit"
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Brighteyez07: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
See the kind of people the give visas to, #smh#
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by mypersonalty: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Brighteyez07:
See the kind of people the give visas to, #smh#

I wonder ooooo!
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by movid(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
danny56:
When will all this over grown babies learn from the death of others Stupidity at it's peak!
Some no dey carrry am for head
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by 30billi(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Aka na away nku.... One 4 Seven.. Seven 4 All✌
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by mikolo4us: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2018
When it's July 7 Nigerians stand still...hahahahaha. Well done Amigos...
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Toide: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
They carried this stuff outside the shores of the country........ Am waiting for someone to tell me what people gain from being cultists
when you are a cultist you are free from intimidation and oppression, you can easily walk through most passages in government organization cos brothers are everywhere.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

You kept referring to me as "man" so I corrected your lame a.sss.ss. Plus I know low self esteemed nattering nitwits like you hate being floored by a lady. cheesy

Cultism doesn't pay. Trying to rubbish a great man wouldn't make your cult any better. I don't even care about your cult. My initial comment is targeted at those young ones who may be deceived by the black freedom BS to join. I don't give a flip about you and your people.

Run to Hellll!

Idiot. You are the lame ass. If you are a female. Let it be known on your profile and what has you being a female got to do with a discourse.

You are a dead brain. Run along. Don’t have time for fools.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

Next thing, you will tell me Bob Marley and Fela didn't use his music to fight for freedom because they smoked ganja and loved women hence, they aren't heroes.

Open your eyes. Stop gullibly following the dictates and lies of KKK who wants nothing good to come out of black Heroes like MLK.

P.S. I am a lady.

Be enlightened.

Mind you. One last answer to your foolishness. He was a so called Reverend. I know your deadass wouldn’t know that he should be holy and not Bleep around. Dumbass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.