Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics (535 Views)

How Representing Nigeria At The Olympics Cost Me My Place At Chelsea: Mikel Obi / Tokyo 2020: Athletes Won't Receive Condoms, So As To Reduce Sex At The Olympics / Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics by carbonmonoxide: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Guys my brother and I have been arguing about which of these two events have the most euphoria, like which of the competitions is the most glamorous that of takes the attention of most of the entire world when it is on??

P. S, I voted for FIFA World Cup!!
Re: FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics by jaykaylegend(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
The World Cup obviously!!

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics by Jokerman(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
FIFA world cup is the biggest sporting event ever.... Imagine someone hasn't won the world cup after playing 4-5 times, now calling himself G.O.A.T, over someone who won it 3 times....

Na wa o....

2 Likes

Re: FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics by Timfreds(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
The world cup is the greatest event on earth, not just in sport only, but in gathering and celebration generally.
Re: FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics by peacengine(m): 4:27am On Jul 08, 2018
World cup is only one game unlike Olympics. Only 34 countries participate in world cup buh almost all countries are involved in Olympics. Some countries are not crazy over football buh in Olympics you have more games to participate in. The world cup has more hype among participatin countries with only one national sport which people are passionate about like Nigeria. If ur country is not involved in WC it's not da interesting or if ur country is into other sports it's not da special

Olympics takes it

3 Likes

Re: FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics by chucs: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olympics is bigger than worldcup.
Re: FIFA World Cup Or The Olympics by bamac(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Maybe you wanted to say Football in the olympics and not the whole of olympics itself. Olympics is bigger but the Fifa world cup is bigger than the football game in the Olympics.

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Is Back Again To Chelsea / Messi Goes Paddle-boarding In Ibiza With Wife And Daniella(photos) / Vidal Joins Barcelona From Bayern In €20million Euro Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.