Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria (392 Views)

Who Are The Main Enemies Of The Igbo People - Fulani Herdsmen Or Igbo Criminals / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Border closure killing us, Ogun monarchs declare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by j6ix(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward Nigeria[/color]

Owing to the series of headsmen catastrophes befalling some of our statesmen in this our once great nation, it has left many with nothing but hope to see tomorrow.

But the worst case is that the masses which are the victims live to believe what they are told. Some strongly believe that the fulanis are responsible for the killing, whereas others believe that the blood of the innocent Nigeria are shared as a result of political warfare.
Whatever be the case, we can’t do anything but pray that the situation gets arrested and peace restored in our dear country.

Read more from source:
[color=#006600]https://agrohow.moneywaynetwork.com/herdsmen-or-something-else-killing-us-the-way-forward-for-nigeria/

1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by BeingFrank(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
So The WAY FORWARD IS TO PRAY Right? All The Same, APC Is Already Crumbling. Those Who Support These Killings By Fulani Herdsmen, No Matter The Political Or Religious Affiliation, Shall Never Escape Karma, Even If They Escape The Human's Court. Get Your PVC Ready.
Re: Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by LexngtonSteele: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2018
Buhari was voted in to stop corruption and insecurity...

Under him, sadly both issues have thrived....

We had high hopes but, he failed woefully.

Unfortunately judging by disunity in the opposition, i see him winning again in 2019
Re: Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by Omololu001: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
Buhari was voted in to stop corruption and insecurity...

Under him, sadly both issues have thrived....

We had high hopes but, he failed woefully.

Unfortunately judging by disunity in the opposition, i see him winning again in 2019
it's so painful that he might win.

Left to me,I think guys like sowore should be giving a chance, men like PMB,atiku,saraki,kwankwaso has nothing to offer for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by j6ix(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Herdsmen or Nigeria actually killing Nigeria
Even a blind man knows that Nigeria needs help. It is in this country that every administration comes in with new wahala (crises). No need for details we know what we are into.

Therefore, looking into it from this perspective, one begins to wonder if Fulani herdsmen are just killing for fun or acting as instructed.

Read more: https://agrohow.moneywaynetwork.com/herdsmen-or-something-else-killing-us-the-way-forward-for-nigeria/
Re: Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by j6ix(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
What is the way forward
Re: Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by j6ix(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
According to a post I read on Nairaland crime.
I think channelling herdsmen to sambisa forest would be a nice idea. What do we think here?
Re: Herdsmen Or Something Else Killing Us: The Way Forward For Nigeria by j6ix(m): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Let's push them to sambisa

(1) (Reply)

Custom Intercept Cache Of Ammunition In Tin Can Port / See Pic That Show That Police Rejected Mop Up Rallies Of Both Apc & Pdp In Ekiti / INEC Introduces Tracking Device To Monitor Election Materials Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.