Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (76468 Views)

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Eeica2020: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
"War will not favour anyone, stop the burning of police station, killing o"

An all blown out war will favour no one, Policemen said as the lead protest for protesters to end the burning of police station.

"The were heard singing I will never follow you for that station" while protesting. They said the police are human being like you.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzLntGogOI

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Gallant12: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
You guys are ready for what??
The civilians you guys wasted nko??
Soro soke!!!
One good turn deserves another awon werey!!

436 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
I Stand with the police.
Why killing the underpaid Police?

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

UnaToto

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Until now, I never knew policemen are human beings o, I thought they are aliens who doesn't understand the humans way hence their wickedness

479 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by GolDRoger: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry
i don't support this, but what i can say??
The Government is to be blamed
coz they allowed majority of u get away with atrocities

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by GuyWise(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

Police are now aware that what differ them with the civilians is their uniform and arm.

That civilians have been acting in order, respecting the law and Nigeria doesn't mean they were cowards but you police men said NO that you will kill, maim and destroy them and 'nothing will happen' Now the people is now giving you a quater part of your own medicine and you are crying.

Nigeria will never remain the same after this saga.

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by MAGG0T(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry

That Oba of Lagos is a greedy and wicked man, how could he starve his people during de lockdown even when palliatives were provided for him to share to people..

I guess they Yoruba's won't put the blame on Igbo's this time.

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Comedian2019: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
This matter don over police o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by secretkiller: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can someone give us the exact location of this police protest, let's discuss with them.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Dreambeat: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anarchy looming. All these are directly linked to poor judgement from someone who thinks we are still in 1967.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
These are the real armed protesters

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by rexchazy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hunter don turn bushmeat. It not funny but it is fun watching then protest

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Ever8090: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Very soon..they will start begging for friendship with the masses in tears..

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Get2go: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ughelli, Delta State
secretkiller:
Can someone give us the exact location of this police protest, let's discuss with them.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by secretkiller: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Get2go:
Ughelli, Delta State

We will locate them, thanks.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nbotee(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dear Policemen, I am a huge supporter of the #EndSars# movement but if Anyone attacks u and ur station, U are very free to defend ourselves and ur duty posts however best U deem necessary...

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is the result of a failed system where our leaders fails to take responsibility.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vengeance is of the lord, youths, stop the killings.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Samunique(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chai, the hunter is now the hunted!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Samunique(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
To quote my Edo brother Epa! @realtalk

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY I

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish
You're very undiscerning honestly !

So you have fallen for these people's divide and rule tactics?

Who told yorubas said igbos are responsible for Lagos riot ?

Is the protest all about Lagos only ?

I think you're the tribal bigot here, I don't think you're real, perhaps you're one of those agents of division disguising as an edo guy.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by SoBright101: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Franchise21(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
How the tables have turned

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by mytime24(f): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make una follow feel d pains

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Bar1941(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
I feel sorry for some of you policemen seriously, despite the fact Nigerian police is corrupt, we still have so many outstanding and diligent police officers who doesn't deserve these harassment but it's unfortunate the government that suppose to fund the police prefers to embezzle the money meant for such purposes.

My heart is with many of these good guys in the police and the army ( especially those fighting insurgencies with toy guns). This is a fight for freedom from the hands of greedy leaders.

The youths should stop burning the police stations, they should rather go after the greedy politicians in their various states, this will make anyone going into politics to sit tight.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by BizBayo: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stop corruption too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by satowind(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Funny country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Watch the moment security officials joined to take their share of the hoarded #COVID19 palliatives found in a ware house in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEIpMWMlvyc

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu / Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.