Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban (4792 Views)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Katier00:
You weren't a good Catholic that is why you didn't encounter God

YOUR POPE AND HIS "WHITE" FRIENDS IN ROME KNOW IT'S ALL A GAME. YOU, AN AFRICAN IS THE ONE BEING PLAYED.

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by johnydon22(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2018
All these Atheist to Christian, Christian to atheist personal stories you lot copy online are incredibly stupi_d.

Millions become atheists and vise versa.

What's the need of highlighting these stories here? I happen to think it's nonsensical
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Chepos1(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You tool, wee you kip choiryet

What valid points did he make

What are your reasons that are exactly the same as that article's author why he left christianity

The G in there, doesn't quite fit.

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Chepos1(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Martinez19:
Shut up jare! Read before you criticise, [s]the guy made valid points. His reasons were exactly the same with mine on why I left christianity. [/s]TGIAAA
Wat were d valid point?

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Martinez19(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Chepos1:

Wat were d valid point?
Read the op again. If you can't see the reason, bye bye.
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by MuttleyLaff: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Chepos1:
My king there is something wrong with that english
Against Butterflyleo's better warning alert judgement not to, you're compelling me to post on the thread
If you noticed, the guy told you to: "Shut up jare..."
so that makes him a tool
- someone who doesnt know he is being used.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Chepos1(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Against Butterflyleo's better warning alert judgement not to, you're compelling me to post on the thread
If you noticed, the guy told you to: "Shut up jare..."
so that makes him a tool
- someone who doesnt know he is being used.
Ok, now I understand.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by hopefulLandlord: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Chepos1:
Wat were d valid point?
The second and third posts from JFrankNorfleet on this thread state the reasons
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by thorpido(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Maybe they realised he was a fraud after he left them?
No,they lost it just like many have.
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by NPComplete: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol. I was expecting to see our resident champion of ignoring atheists topics here. And I wasn't disappointed. Some people's meaning in life is seeking attention. And they will go through any means to get that attention even if it means going against their own laid down principles and liking their own posts. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by NPComplete: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
johnydon22:
All these Atheist to Christian, Christian to atheist personal stories you lot copy online are incredibly stupi_d.

Millions become atheists and vise versa.

What's the need of highlighting these stories here? I happen to think it's nonsensical

I actually agree with this. I consider such posts to be overly puerile. Then again considering that a certain someone has spent the better part of last week sharing stories about people converting to Christianity, I think this thread is also a good counter to remind everyone that the universe will maintain its balance one way or another. That is why u can tell that the guy is visibly unhappy with the thread.

If nothing, this thread serves to remind neutral parties of the meaninglessness of all the conversion threads we have been seeing.

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by johnydon22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
NPComplete:

I actually agree with this. I consider such posts to be overly puerile. Then again considering that a certain someone has spent the better part of last week sharing stories about people converting to Christianity, I think this thread is also a good counter to remind everyone that the universe will maintain its balance one way or another. That is why u can tell that the guy is visibly unhappy with the thread.

If nothing, this thread serves to remind neutral parties of the meaninglessness of all the conversion threads we have been seeing.
If you are referring to butterflylion he is in fact following an observed pattern.

Once someone gets tired of the incessant arguments and all, they often resort to posting such stories. he is not the first to go through that road right on this board.

so when i noticed that since last week, i wasn't surprised, i knew it was a matter of time and that too would phase out. An atheist becoming a christian or a christian becoming an atheist, how exactly is that anyone's business?

it is a last gasp to simulate any semblance of a fight.

But such silly threads influencing counter threads of such nature is just nonsensical.

If someone as an atheist has a problem or feels bad when he reads an atheist becomes a christian then such a person has serious issues he/she needs to sort out.

People become Christians all the time, and with the way the atheist movement is growing all over the world it is safe to say more people become atheists than they become christians (this is not necessarily good or bad)

but posting 1 story out of millions is meant to do what exactly?

it is a straight show of madness

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
johnydon22:
If you are referring to butterflylion he is in fact following an observed pattern.

Once someone gets tired of the incessant arguments and all, they often resort to posting such stories. he is not the first to go through that road right on this board.

so when i noticed that since last week, i wasn't surprised, i knew it was a matter of time and that too would phase out. An atheist becoming a christian or a christian becoming an atheist, how exactly is that anyone's business?

it is a last gasp to simulate any semblance of a fight.

But such silly threads influencing counter threads of such nature is just nonsensical.

If someone as an atheist has a problem or feels bad when he reads an atheist becomes a christian then such a person has serious issues he/she needs to sort out.

People become Christians all the time, and with the way the atheist movement is growing all over the world it is safe to say more people become atheists than they become christians (this is not necessarily good or bad)

but posting 1 story out of millions is meant to do what exactly?

it is a straight show of madness
Well I don't quite agree with you,it is true that posting such stories may not really describe what the situation looks like regarding people converting from one side to the other,but then if someone really experience this and told or wrote down the story,his intention is that people would read it,now what you make of it after reading it us your business,but I don't see any thing wrong with one sharing his experiences with others,the only problem is when a lunatic forges stories to reassure himself and others that his religion is attracting massive converts
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by johnydon22(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:

Well I don't quite agree with you,it is true that posting such stories may not really describe what the situation looks like regarding people converting from one side to the other,but then if someone really experience this and told or wrote down the story,his intention is that people would read it,now what you make of it after reading it us your business,but I don't see any thing wrong with one sharing his experiences with others,the only problem is when a lunatic forges stories to reassure himself and others that his religion is attracting massive converts

Ok
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by dalaman: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:

Which is actually what many Christians do. Remember the expose the Muslim guy once did here of Christians that claimed to be former Muslims but later converted to Christianity. Most of them were later discovered to be fakes. They were never Muslims at all. They just lied. grin. Vexdacool created the topic many years ago.Christians will always tell lies for Jesus.
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Anas09: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

When you sign up for a new insurance policy, reading it may be very reassuring. You feel protected. It seems that every unfortunate event in your life will be covered. But attached to the policy is also the fine print – an endless list of clauses that allow the insurance company to bail out on coverage in numerous (and often quite surprising) situations. Reading the fine print can leave you very disillusioned, and you may start wondering if the policy actually covers anything at all. (That’s why most of the people skip reading it altogether.

Pentecostal Christianity offers exactly this kind of “policy” for your life. It is full of promises about what God is supposed to do for you, both in this life and in the next. He will answer your prayers. He will guide you. He will protect you. He will give you wisdom, strength and an abundance of everything that you will ever need. All of these promises are more or less directly derived from the Bible, which is treated as inspired and literally infallible.

But when you live this kind of life for a few years, you start noticing that more often than not, these promises fail to materialize. You begin collecting answered prayers, because they are so rare. You notice that bad things happen to you as frequently as to your non-believing friends. You make bad decisions thinking that God told you to make them, only to realize that you must have heard him wrong. You cannot turn a blind eye anymore to prophecies that failed to become fulfilled, to miraculous healings that were promised but never happened, to people for whom you prayed so hard but were never “saved”, and dozens of other situations where the Bible promises you something but you never get it.

What do you do then? You start building excuses, the fine print of your Pentecostal personal theology.

To be continued... …
Hmmm. This man went to God with a 'To do list'. God has to do as he pleased or He doesn't exist. But the last time i checked, We are servants following his directives, not Him following ours.

God is no democrat. You either serve Him as He has stipulated or get out. To get you give.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by luvmijeje(f): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Now that he has stopped believing in God, has his problems decreased?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Anas09:

Hmmm. This man went to God with a 'To do list'.

God has to do as he pleased or He doesn't exist. But the last time i checked, We are servants following his directives, not Him following ours.
Why do christians like contradicting their own buy-bull na?

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Matthew 7:7-11

James 4:3 - Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.

John 14:13-14 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Philippians 4:6- Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Luke 18:1- And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint

Luke 11:13 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall [your] heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

1 Kings 3:5 - In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

John 16:24 - Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Psalms 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley

Matthew 7:7- Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you
Are you now going to come up with excuses for these ones now?

God is no democrat.
Oh really?

You either serve Him as He has stipulated or get out. To get you give.
Okay. That means that you will have to follow these old testament laws as well or you get out:

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)
Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Matthew 5:17-20 King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
Perhaps not. But know he knows his problems are not because of a devil that cannot be seen or felt, or his prayers are not answered because of one excuse or the other.

Good afternoon

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Anas09: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

James 4:3 - Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.

John 14:13-14 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Philippians 4:6- Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Luke 18:1- And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint

Luke 11:13 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall [your] heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

1 Kings 3:5 - In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

John 16:24 - Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Psalms 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Matthew 7:7- Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

Oh really?

Okay. That means that you will have to follow these old testament laws as well or you get out:

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)
Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Matthew 5:17-20 King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
I will allow go with your opinion. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Anas09:

I will allow go with your opinion. Enjoy.
So you admit you are wrong? cheesy

Anyway na small thing sha
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
Dont mind him ojaare

RuthlessLeader:
Perhaps not.
But know he knows his problems are not because of a devil that cannot be seen or felt,
or his prayers are not answered because of one excuse or the other.
Good afternoon
If he had read the small print,
he would have seen that God never promised him or anyone else for that matter, a problem free existence

Man was made and expected to succeed in successfully dealing with problem(s) and/or positively overcome difficulty(ies)
Good evening

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Dont mind him ojaare

he would have seen that God never promised him or anyone else for that matter, a problem free existence

Man was made and expected to succeed in successfully dealing with problem(s) and/or positively overcome difficulty(ies)
Good evening
You have come back for more abi?

I will use your own bible to prove you wrong now. The best way to challenge a christian is using their own holybook against them

@bolded see how bible verses prove you wrong, showing you don't know your own bible or you do but you want to lie to win argument or you think it is false

RuthlessLeader:

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by MuttleyLaff: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
You have come back for more abi?
I will wipe you up with the dirty floor

RuthlessLeader:
I will use your own bible to prove you wrong now.
The best way to challenge a christian is using their own holybook against them
The one who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces,
and the one on whom it falls will be crushed."

- Matthew 21:44

Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken.
If that stone falls on anyone, it will crush that person."

- Luke 20:18

Except you have death wish, dont try me, you go wound ooo

RuthlessLeader:
@bolded see how bible verses prove you wrong, showing you don't know your own bible or you do
but you want to lie to win argument or you think it is false
That's where and how you are wrong
I dont do win, I am not interested in arguments

Arguments has to do with exchanges of ignorance,
unfortunately I havent got any ignorances to exchange for the ones, you're so itching to display

You do accept and agree that God never promised human beings a problem free existence?

You know those inconspicuous details or conditions printed in an agreement or contract, especially ones that may prove unfavourable?
That section is called the small print and it so happen tells, about how to deal with those bolded bible verses that befuddles you

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I will wipe you up with the dirty floor
I thought you don't do arguments. That they were exchanges of ignorance. Hypocrite.

That where and how you are wrong
How

I dont do win, I am not interested in arguments
Because you know you will lose.

Arguments has to do with exchanges of ignorance, unfortunately I havent got any ignorances to exchange for the one you're so itching to display
Yet the above shows you contradicting yourself.

You do accept and agree that God never promised human beings a problem free existence?
Those bible verses say a different story. But I expect this from you. This was how you were justifying the bible supporting rape, I proved you wrong you started speaking grammar. Feel free to run away when you are disgraced again.

You know those inconspicuous details or conditions printed in an agreement or contract, especially ones that may prove unfavourable?
That section is called the small print and it is about how to deal with those bolded bible verses that befuddles you
More rubbish. This was how you were justifying rape in the other thread. When I proved you wrong you first did mental gymnastics before running away. Feel free to show me that fine print tho.

https://www.nairaland.com/4596704/cnn-breaking-news-christians-apologize#69057148
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by MuttleyLaff: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
I thought you don't do arguments
You heard right, the first time, that I dont do arguments

RuthlessLeader:
That they were exchanges of ignorance. Hypocrite.
You know what's a sad and sorry sight to behold, the arrogance of a seemingly intellectual, delighting in his own ignorance

RuthlessLeader:
How
Not recognising that I dont do arguments

RuthlessLeader:
Because you know you will lose
Yep, you're 110% correct because I know I am no match for your ignorances

RuthlessLeader:
Yet the above shows you contradicting yourself.
You're tightly so fitted with blinders
that you dont know the difference between you sharing your ignorance with me
and me sharing knowledge with you

RuthlessLeader:
Those bible verses say a different story. But I expect this from you.
This was how you were justifying the bible supporting rape, I proved you wrong you started speaking grammar.
Feel free to run away when you are disgraced again

More rubbish. This was how you were justifying rape in the other thread.
When I proved you wrong you first did mental gymnastics before running away
https://www.nairaland.com/4596704/cnn-breaking-news-christians-apologize#69057148
Why arent I surprised you are not ashamed of being a barefaced liar
You lie so well and better than a Persian rug

Who ran away?
You who doesnt know that Context is King, and so then keeps on taking things out of context
Why didn't you respond to my last post on the thread to you
(i.e. https://www.nairaland.com/4596704/cnn-breaking-news-christians-apologize/1#69093605)

You knew you've had enough merciless pummelling from me,
so you quietly and stylish bowed out, avoiding me, but replying to others
since then you being licking your bruised ego
with your tail hanging between the legs

RuthlessLeader:
Feel free to show me that fine print tho.
You dont deserve to be outrightly shown the fine print though.
Do the digging up and heavy lifting for the small print yourself
Sorry I have to be this way and ruthless.
You see until you prove yourself to be worthy of it. No freebie for you RuthlessLeader, except I waive it.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by Butterflyleo: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You know what's a sad and sorry sight to behold, the arrogance of a seemingly intellectual, delighting in his own ignorance

Who ran away?
You who doesnt know that Context is King, and so then keeps on taking things out of context
(i.e. https://www.nairaland.com/4596704/cnn-breaking-news-christians-apologize/1#69093605)

You see until you prove yourself to be worthy of it. No freebie for you RuthlessLeader, except I waive it.

Do you see how so right I was with my warning? Ignorance be zipping around like a ping pong ball on rampage with insults in tow.

You and everyone else deserve better. Sometimes when we cannot get better given to us, we take it by force.

Ignorance they say is bliss. Sometimes you need to allow this bliss to stew for longer.

Have a good night bro.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by MuttleyLaff: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Do you see how so right I was with my warning?
Your priceless warning lurks always at the fore of my mind but...

Butterflyleo:
Ignorance be zipping around like a ping pong ball on rampage with insults in tow.

You and everyone else deserve better.
Sometimes when we cannot get better given to us, we take it by force.

Ignorance they say is bliss. Sometimes you need to allow this bliss to stew for longer.

Have a good night bro.
Have a better night bro
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by hopefulLandlord: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Dont mind him ojaare

Good evening

errrhh! I thought you agreed to ignore atheists?
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by luvmijeje(f): 2:49am On Jul 09, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Perhaps not. But know he knows his problems are not because of a devil that cannot be seen or felt, or his prayers are not answered because of one excuse or the other.

Good afternoon

But the problem still exist?
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:50am On Jul 09, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Who ran away?

Oga you don't know the fine print. You can stil keep the grammer tho. Everybody now knows your style. Say there is something else, when asked where, you speak jargons because you don't know it.
Re: "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you see how so right I was with my warning? Ignorance be zipping around like a ping pong ball on rampage with insults in tow.

You and everyone else deserve better. Sometimes when we cannot get better given to us, we take it by force.

Have a good night bro.
Blah blah blah. Number 1 clown of religion section.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Is It A Sin For Couples To Kiss In The Church Premises? / What Does It Mean To “be Born Of Water And Of The Spirit?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.