Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos (32033 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / DJ Consequence's Wedding Cake (Photos) / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Why? Why? Why?
Was this really necessary?
How true is this sef?
Stop being a kill-joy.
Happy Sunday.

OboOlora:
Awwww I remember these two from Millenium estate Anthony village. Didn’t know they would eventually get married cos they have been living together for years and they always fight waking the whole neighborhood up in the early hours of the morning.

Thank you Yemisi for those cakes u always share at the estate meeting, I wish u a happy home and also congrats on the baby u had earlier

1 Like

Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by RexTramadol1: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Awwww I remember these two from Millenium estate Anthony village. Didn’t know they would eventually get married cos they have been living together for years and they always fight waking the whole neighborhood up in the early hours of the morning.

Thank you Yemisi for those cakes u always share at the estate meeting, I wish u a happy home and also congrats on the baby u had earlier

Sabina.......we don see you.

shocked shocked
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by Nekichuks1: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
bankyblue:
This is big brother, oya freeze , but since is consequence, oya unfreeze..........that was how u stole my ❤️ In the big brother 9ja house
Aswear u head is dee during one of their Saturday nyt party n d housemates them freezed oh till he said in freeze n dey now realised he was d one not bigbrother
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by Muzikluva(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
What is the consequence of this wedding?? grin grin
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by filcast(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
OboOlora:

enemies

2 Likes

Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by djbussy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
You marry a DJ, you will be happy forever.
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulations to both family
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by whiteeyes: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
Your baber tho. Like he drew your hair with a pencil. cool
Chai! e be like today na laff wan finish me for nairaland. see as I dey sweat on top de laff!
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
lifestyle1:
So dj self na work? angry

less privileged sighted....
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
He's referring to the song... I knownsay you son dey vex
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
He's referring to the song... I know say you dey quick vex
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
You Marry ur big aunty!
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by SexTin(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
This Is Called OWIWLTM {Older Woman I Will Like To Marry}. Its Not Bad Now. Just Like American Guys.
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by gleamy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
After one year,... pregnant will be the consequence of DJ consequence wedding
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Oga no talk wetin u no no know. I know the lady very well. She is my friend yonga sis. Was with dem yestda
Jay5mie:
The woman looks like his mother

Why will I marry an older woman when its not for green card
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by bankyblue(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nekichuks1:
Aswear u head is dee during one of their Saturday nyt party n d housemates them freezed oh till he said in freeze n dey now realised he was d one not bigbrother

The thing sweet me die that night
Re: DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos by xcommando(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2018
OboOlora:

You go sabi these pp history oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street / Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey, Uti Nwachukwu, Flavour In New Group Photo / PHOTOS: Banky W And Adesua Holiday In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.