Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (37053 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / Throwback - Buhari, Oyegun And APC Memwbers Protest Against Fed Government / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by Eammy: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fayose no go kill person!

No reply that baboon Oshiomole we all knew how INEC stopped the counting of votes in Edo when it was in favour of PDP now he is talking as if he is righteous

We did not fare better when he was even the Labour Leader!

We say NO! to silencing the oppositions in Nigeria! Oppositions are healthy for our democracy!

Up Fayose, Fani Kayode, Wike and Reno Omokri if not, Nigerians for don know how far undecided

I agree

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by udemzyudex(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Thank you for this. I love it so much. I know what I'm saying.

Fayose thinks a tree can make a forest. He rules like the King herod and red sea � is waiting for him this week Sat in ekiti

No wahala.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by VALIZUGOD(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
That short engine called "Oshiomole" his heart is at his back
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by Eammy: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Fayose thinks a tree can make a forest. He rules like the King herod and red sea � is waiting for him this week Sat in ekiti

I pity you
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Fayose and Lere(Fayose ball boy) are two intellectual midgets when it comes to mudslinging compred to Oshiomhole.
When Oshiomhole have their time they will know that that Yoruba outcast called Fayose will be no match to Oshio baba's fiery tongue.
They should ask Tony Anenih or even Obasanjo how he dealt with them.
Believe me,I know what I am saying.
Fayose picked the wrong guy this time and he certainly meet his waterloo.
Just watch the space.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by adeoba2008(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Fayose wants to do 3rd and fourth term through his stooge deputy governor. It will fail this time around. He should prepare for efcc after handing over and stop blabbling. This does not exclude his dog Lere Layinka.

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by naijanaso: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69178978:
Fayose Yarning dust again....

We should grow beyond sentiments. Is there anything Fayose said here that is wrong? I am not even looking at it from the political party perspective, but have we forgotten so soon how many times Oshiobaba bragged as NLC chairman yet nothing happened? Have we forgotten when Nigerians said we had lost confidence in his leadership in NLC? Has he really spoken ill of the hersmen killing of Nigerians both as a governor and ex-governor? My people, let us try to see things as Nigerians and not with parochial minds because we either love or hate someone.

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2018
magoo10:
Same way the midget betrayed labour congress by creating two factions in NLC just to please his pay masters in APC .

Just listen to yourself.
Typical of Fayose's proponent.
How did Oshiomhole create two faction? when OBJ was the one who made the legislature to pass a bill that created a splinter group under Peter Esele another Edo man?
Go chech history it was OBJ who created the TLC NOT Oshiomhole.
The problem with some of you is you are just rabble rousers who know nothing but come online to spew rubbish from your imagination.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by Senatorfm: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Eammy:

I pity you

Pity yourself because you won't be able to comprehend how it happened. You are outside of ekiti expecting miracle when fayose was busy doing nonsense for almost 4 years, you don't know.
He has nothing to use to campaign other than Fulanis herdsmen.
A Gov that came using govt house against fayemi then, now preferred unwarranted overhead bridge to paying salaries.
Most of you guys won't be able to open the trend on nairaland because of shame

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by magoo10(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2018
[[s]quote author=IbnAbdullah1 post=69186332]

Just listen to yourself.
How did Oshiomhole create two faction? when OBJ was the one who made the legislature to pass a bill that created a splinter group under Peter Esele another Edo man?
The problem with some of you is you are just rabble rousers who know nothing but come online to spew rubbish from your imagination.[/quote][/s]
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by magoo10(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2018
[s]
Senatorfm:

Pity yourself because you won't be able to comprehend how it happened. You are outside of ekiti expecting miracle when fayose was busy doing nonsense for almost 4 years, you don't know.
He has nothing to use to campaign other than Fulanis herdsmen.
A Gov that came using govt house against fayemi then, now preferred unwarranted overhead bridge to paying salaries.
Most of you guys won't be able to open the trend on nairaland because of shame
[/s]
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by magoo10(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2018
[[s]quote author=IbnAbdullah1 post=69186332]

Just listen to yourself.
The problem with some of you is you are just rabble rousers who know nothing but come online to spew rubbish from your imagination.[/quote][/s]
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by PHILipu1(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
senatorkingsley:
Fayose my man we dey your back.... 16-0 awaits APC again.
Without the army,DSS,police,inec under Fayose control?
How will that be possible?

Can Fayose stop Oshiomole, Ameachi and co from entering Ekiti on 10 to campaign for their candidate like he did in 2014?
Wake up bros,it is different ball game from 2014 own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by ibrahimsalam: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Just listen to yourself.
The problem with some of you is you are just rabble rousers who know nothing but come online to spew rubbish from your imagination.
shut up if you don't have anything to say than typing thrash like a typical zombie.
Nigeria labour congress divided into two factions under this APC government late 2016 thanks to oshiomole . you are here talking of obasanjo and TLC . rubbish

3 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2018
It will require ""a rocket science '' for APC to defeat Fayose in Ekiti. It is not about parties, but personality. Fayose is solidly on ground and in charge here. Fayose is a smart guy, it will be difficult for APC to outsmart him in Ekiti. He holds the four ACEs! And besides, Buhari is now a bad market in Yorubaland. He is a tribal jingoist whose only interest for seeking presidency is for Fulani and cow only! We will punish him in 2019 with our votes.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by frank41(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

In your wildest imagination never you vote for APC oga... The devil you know is beta than the angels that you don't know... Voting APC is at your own penury.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by kernel508: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE busy body what is your business in APC'S matter?

His problem with APC is causing death of Nigerians, simple.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by toye440: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Hahahahahaha, even when fayose knows pdp would fail in this Saturday gubernatorial election in ekiti.
Don't be carried away by the crowd last week for the pdp.
Fayose declared public holiday in ekiti
Sent T fares for people to attend.
Deceived job applicants to come to the rally for appointment letters.
This time next week, I hope you will have a big heart to accept defeat awaiting pdp in ekiti.
I hope ur arms would b wide open to welcome ur loving herdsmen wen d killings start.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by Senatorfm: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2018
toye440:

I hope ur arms would b wide open to welcome ur loving herdsmen wen d killings start.

I don't have your time.
The way herdsmen are disturbing Lagos àbi.
Go and face the problems in your state and leave EKITI people with their decision

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by greggng: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Adam has told fayose the honest truth. He should be grateful to Jonathan for all the freedom he has to perpetrate election fraud that saw the exit of fayemi. All his partners in crime will be locked up and they key thrown inside the ocean untill election is over. Jonathan did it to so many apc members like amaechi, elrufi....let no one Cry injustice....apc will apply what they learnt from pdp. Intact baba is disappointing me by now Joseph mbu should 've been in ekiti tormenting fayose and wike

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by RexTramadol1: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
OP where is the how?
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by toye440: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

I don't have your time.
The way herdsmen are disturbing Lagos àbi.
Go and face the problems in your state and leave EKITI people with their decision
U, time........heeeeey olorun mo gba mi lowo omo yi o. O je bi sha emi ti mo ba e soro lofa.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by BabaO2: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
udemzyudex:

I bet you didn't read the post, lazy youth.
How did he betray Tinubu?
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by Billygee2u: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fayose no go kill person!

No reply that baboon Oshiomole we all knew how INEC stopped the counting of votes in Edo when it was in favour of PDP now he is talking as if he is righteous

We did not fare better when he was even the Labour Leader!

We say NO! to silencing the oppositions in Nigeria! Oppositions are healthy for our democracy!

Up Fayose, Fani Kayode, Wike and Reno Omokri if not, Nigerians for don know how far undecided

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by Topemillo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
How is Edo state Fayose's issue
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by Ugik(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
No need for all these their beer parlour accusations and counter accusations,this coming saturday,the people of ekiti will decide who the popular candidate and party is.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by eanagor(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
guterKerl:
Elections were conducted under APC in Anambra and Bayelsa but APC clearly didn't win. Why is Fayose afraid?
Was counting stopped while PDP was leading during Edo gubernatorial?
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by achyc2002(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:
Adam has told fayose the honest truth. He should be grateful to Jonathan for all the freedom he has to perpetrate election fraud that saw the exit of fayemi. All his partners in crime will be locked up and they key thrown inside the ocean untill election is over. Jonathan did it to so many apc members like amaechi, elrufi....let no one Cry injustice....apc will apply what they learnt from pdp. Intact baba is disappointing me by now Joseph mbu should 've been in ekiti tormenting fayose and wike

So many journalist online spewing what they no nothing about. Fayose victory over Fayemi was pure. No doubt, the election will be tough not because people loves fayemi but cos he now has federal backing.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by izovibration(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
See getting.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by thatigboman: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Newpride:
Instead for fayose to focus more on the up coming election so that his candidate can succeed him, he keeps interfering in APC matter.

oshimole started first
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) by achyc2002(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
Fayose and Lere(Fayose ball boy) are two intellectual midgets when it comes to mudslinging compred to Oshiomhole.
When Oshiomhole have their time they will know that that Yoruba outcast called Fayose will be no match to Oshio baba's fiery tongue.
They should ask Tony Anenih or even Obasanjo how he dealt with them.
Believe me,I know what I am saying.
Fayose picked the wrong guy this time and he certainly meet his waterloo.
Just watch the space.

And how did the one with Okonjo Iweala ends? He is an ass licker and back stabber. He follows the smell of money or is it not the same oshiomhole that works with Jonathan. Ekiti election will be tough and the most tactical person will win, forget there's nothing intellectual about oshiomhole, he talks without fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.