Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race (39551 Views)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Drakkernoir: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2018
All I can see here is the selfish interest of individual fools, none of these clowns have the betterment of Nigeria as their goal.. More like the betterment of individual pockets

And some clowns will still be shouting
'saraki for president'
'Atiku for president'

A confirmed zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by sexdoll: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2018
is it the same saraky that is linked with daredevil bank robbers?

don't make me laugh, please. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by deboysben(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Like I said before saraki is set to be the president of this country with his best friend ekweremmadu as his vice.

Believe you me

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by origima: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Anybody that engaged ur company for loan is like suicide mission. Very very fraudulent and heartless company

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by obi58: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
The only thing currently in APC favour right now is the absence of a unified opposition otherwise it is quite unanimous that there is widespread discontent with the current administration and the political base of the presidency is being dramatically eroded on daily basis.

Already you can count out the support of Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Kogi and now Kwara. Meanwhile support in places like Kano, Kaduna and even Zamfara has splintered. Arewa has come out to speak against this administration, OPC and MEND have also condemned the recent slaughter in Plateau and so and so forth. The recent outcome of APC elections where 24 states had parallel winners is another key indicator of the impending implosion of the ruling party if drastic measures are not taken to unify the party and appease the aggrieved stakeholders.

But kudos to Bihari for the brilliant move of sharing the Abacus loot to the poor as we approach the elections. This conditional cash transfer or if you are cynical mass bribe may turn out to be a critical defining factor in deciding the 2019 elections.

It is also noteworthy to closely monitor the final outcome of the Imo state APC wrangling with Rochas as this could be key in the fate of APC in the east.

Seems history is repeating itself as similar internal wranglings prior to the 2014 election led to PDP losing because they believed in their incumbency and didn't take serious the interest of the stakeholders. APC have to fold up their sleeves and get to work in consolidating their political base because if these splinter groups eventually form a consensus party, APC will lose i.e. if course elections are allowed to be free and fair.

Who will win?
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by justianoo(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Dicksonpal:
I hope your business suffers the current hardship Nigerians are facing!
Even with a billion you can never be fulfilled.Pained fellow

3 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by blazesam(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2018
dodelight:
And I now truly understand that you only permitted Buhari to become our president, not because he has what it takes, but just to demystify and shame him so that he'll stop threatening our peace as a nation. Thank you, Lord, for his imminent defeat.
From the Buhari's letter that inaugurated the National Assembly, to the APC caucus meeting that paved way for Saraki emergence, to courts case instituted against Saraki, to the delay in setting up the cabinet, which lead to our economic woes, and so on. All these are God's hand in redirecting our nation to a path of honour.

God Will Surely Rescue Nigeria
The problem with u people is, u jst take evrytin to God, do u tink he wil come frm heaven to elect a gud president 4u? Educate ur villagers nd church memberz to knw what is politics. Becos if the time cums, thiz 2mentioned places are their targeted areas. LIVE GOD ALONE
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by muh4eva(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2018
dheilaw1:
you are one of the few Nigerians with a working brain
Most of you people donot know SARAKI.... Nothing Good can come of him, i repeat Nothing good can come out of him.... I wonder why Nigerian youths are so dumb that they can see that any government that politicians are against is a good govt... I am a kwaran and i can say with certainty that saraki is the worst that would ever happen to Nigeria. I am not saying buharis govt is good, but choosing saraki is from frying pan to fire... Nigerians beware any govt that politicians are against is a good govt. Beware Nigerians...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Jethrolite(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Plenty talk, if Saraki is in the race he will win it. I respect the tact that guy employs.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Emvicprints1: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2018
are you people not tired of the old stock? what a shame saraki,kwankwanso, atiku all this old people recycling around Nigeria politics.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Daplux4: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
Saraki will crush all these guys except Atiku....

Maybe even Atiku, if he doesn't take time.

I lived in Kwara for a while and we know how dangerous he is. He thinks only about himself but you just have to admire his political IQ.

In that list, he's the strongest candidate against Buhari. Though Buhari's support in the North is unshakeable.

Any body both R-APC and PDP can defeat buhari in 2019 election.
look Nigerians are tired of his leadership, insecurity, sentiments and hunger.

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Dicksonpal: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2018
justianoo:
Even with a billion you can never be fulfilled.Pained fellow
lol, my business is thriving even during this regime.. It's purely evil to support this administration. What you don't know can get you killed my boy... I won't reply any other mention from you. Run along cry baby cheesy
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Dicksonpal: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Emvicprints1:
are you people not tired of the old stock? what a shame saraki,kwankwanso, atiku all this old people recycling around Nigeria politics.
generally I don't discus politics, I was recently lucky to be with Sowore campaign crew and I was wowed.. Very vibrant young intellects.

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by yazach: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Islie:

•May lock horns with Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Makarfi, others for PDP ticket

•Opposition party leaders want ticket for old members, not defectors

•What Saraki, Atiku discussed in Middle East

•Obasanjo to back consensus candidate even if Atiku emerges

http://thenationonlineng.net/split-in-r-apc-as-saraki-moves-to-join-presidential-race/

Thanks so much Mr Saraki for ending your political career small small

5 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by lastmaster(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Saraki is very deadly and need to be avoided. Atiku, crush him b4 he crushes you because he's a very ruthless man.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by mayorincorp(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2018
praise010:
I don't even know what to believe again. These Politicians aren't tired of power and are not ready to retire. They also have the financial prowess to do the unimaginable.

I just pity Sowore who is spending the little he have to campaign.

Nigerians are getting wiser day by day...so forget about there financial power because with time all will be useless...
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by easyzworld: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2018
Non of this ppl are there to help this country, I wish the youth will wake up and take what's ours. Non of them even have any idea on how to reposition this country sef. Tribalism,corruption and ignorance is what is pulling this country down. Political position is the only way for them to get their dream( wealth and power) materialise and that's the reason they all want to die there.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by dheilaw1(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2018
muh4eva:
Most of you people donot know SARAKI.... Nothing God can come of him, i repeat Nothing good come out of him.... I wonder why Nigerian youths are so dumb that they can see that any government that politicians are against is a good govt... I am a kwaran and i can say with certainty that saraki is the worst that would ever happen to Nigeria. I am not saying buharis govt is good, but choosing saraki is from frying pan to fire... Nigerians beware any govt that politicians are against is a good govt. Beware Nigerians...
it looks like you are the only kwaran with a working brain.. thumbs up to you

3 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by KingTugreat: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2018
Saraki can not become president of Nigeria now.He cant beat Buhari,he doesnt even have the power to win one third of the North.What structures have he set nationwide.Nigeria is not kwara.To me he should join PDP support them to win and regain his senate presidents post.Saraki is not yet ripe to become president.Atiku is not a saint but he is the only one that can do the damage and make PDP win

2 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by gaby(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Nigeria..which way, just imagine Saraki becoming the president and making Dino a minister of a very juicy and sensitive ministry. This has always been the way in my dear country.

What an unending circus...

2 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by contigiency(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2018
After all these joke and horse trading, it will all boil down to one candidate vs buhari, which I have no doubt that buhari will win such a person with unprecedented margin. Let them go on with their noise for now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by edupedia: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69179328:
Loser.

Sai Baba we know grin

There will be another new new PDP that will run to APC after their convention.Watch all these looters fall like a pack of cards

5 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by kunlesmiles(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2018
I dont like saraki,but he really understands how to play politics, we from d north central will surely support him.

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by justianoo(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Dicksonpal:
lol, my business is thriving even during this regime.. It's purely evil to support this administration. What you don't know can get you killed my boy... I won't reply any other mention from you. Run along cry baby cheesy
Msg was not for u but for the the idiot who cursed himself not you.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by BLING4BLING: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Islie post=69179321]

•May lock horns with Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Makarfi, others for PDP ticket

•Opposition party leaders want ticket for old members, not defectors

•What Saraki, Atiku discussed in Middle East

•Obasanjo to back consensus candidate even if Atiku emerges

Very good. Hopefully we will see 'a not Buhari soon'
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by adanny01(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2018
PDP will be making a big mistake fielding Saraki.

1. North West always ordains the president. I dont see saraki getting support from NW.

2. The second point is that SW always align with NW and together, they are the unbeatable power blocks.

3. Its my strong opinion that the next president will be from NW Buhari or not, Saraki is NC. PDP has the best chance with a NWesterner.

4. SE are putting hopes on 2023, Saraki president in 2019 will jettison 2023 for SE to 2027. Anything other than Buhari is a plan against SE 2023

5. SW are tricky, they have not shown interest but i know Tinubu wants 2023. Support Buhari 2019 and he will earn a NW payback in 2023. Anything other than Buhari is against a Southern president in 2023.

Lets watch and see. APC may be falling but Buhari stands to gain from those southerners that are looking towards a power shift due in 2023. Elect Saraki and see a tyrant stick to power till 2027. Who wants that?

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by 9inches(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Where are the principled business leaders to save Nigeria? Should we threaten their businesses with boycott before one of them would come out and contest for the presidency? Where is Jim Ovia? Where is Elumelu? Soludo, Every 4 years, Nigerians troop to vote same ol folks who lack the will power to propel the nation forward in the right direction. This foolery has got to stop, Nigerians! Igbos will say "if you call your bucket a waste bin, your neighbour will use it for clearing refuse or use it as a trash can." It's time the Nigerian voters stick up for themselves and stop these group of bandits from fuckingg them over every 4 damn years.

Been around the world and studied a lot of countries, Nigeria still has a great system of government. All that needs to be done is put the right people in the right offices, fix loopholes in our system and tackle corruption head-on.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Dicksonpal: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2018
justianoo:
Msg was not for u but for the the idiot who cursed himself not you.
lol you could have quoted him thank God, I was matured enough to reply you calmly.. I really do not know how much these young folks are paid to twist the nature of events in the country, there's freedom of political alignment. But do not support evil. This government has proven beyond reasonable doubt to be evil... Thank God am a graduate, I don dust my certificates.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by adanny01(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2018
KingTugreat:
Saraki can not become president of Nigeria now.He cant beat Buhari,he doesnt even have the power to win one third of the North.What structures have he set nationwide.Nigeria is not kwara.To me he should join PDP support them to win and regain his senate presidents post.Saraki is not yet ripe to become president.Atiku is not a saint but he is the only one that can do the damage and make PDP win

True.

Most Nairalanders analyze politics with their hearts forgeting what truely counts.

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Jaideyone(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2018
dodelight:
Lord I thank you that your hand has always been in our politics over the years. And I now truly understand that you only permitted Buhari to become our president, not because he has what it takes, but just to demystify and shame him so that he'll stop threatening our peace as a nation. Thank you, Lord, for his imminent defeat.

PS: Did you notice that heavens had already helped the APC to put in place things that will destroy they themselves since 2015?
From the Buhari's letter that inaugurated the National Assembly, to the APC caucus meeting that paved way for Saraki emergence, to courts case instituted against Saraki, to the delay in setting up the cabinet, which lead to our economic woes, and so on. All these are God's hand in redirecting our nation to a path of honour.

God Will Surely Rescue Nigeria
lol clown

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by jibs4lv(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2018
More reasons why Nigeria is going backward , 95% of Nigeria politician don't have the people's interest but only their own pocket , funny as many people still think this power drunk thief saraki have anything good for this country and unfurtenately, Nigeria is blessed with wicked leaders .

Now if you don't know why saraki always look at Buhari in a hateful manner in series of picture online , you need chronic brain surgery .

2 Likes

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Timothy3113(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Majority of Nigeria voters are political illiterate,

During 2015 election, GEJ was ganged up against for one or two reasons. People thought buhari is a better option , but him and his caucus proved us wronged. He was a total failure.

Bukola Saraki, you people are rooting for is the worst of them all, the mistake majority of Nigerians make last election( because they don't want GEj, they went for untested buhari),.
Bukola is the worst politician in Nigeria, Kwara state should be used as case study of is work.

Any other candidate is prefferd, (Atiku , kwankwaso, tambuwai) but the Bukola I know, will be the worst president ever if elected.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.