Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race (39541 Views)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by CioAngels(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Like the saying goes that women are their worst enemy. This exactly what is playing around now, that the youth are their worst enemy. My campaign is always at BRT stand any day i have to go out, i tell the youth to be strong and come out because am sure many of the old will vote in a youth and one said, mama these old people will kill them. So far we have just one youth making the waves while others we are hearing are only moving around in their rooms. Some say Sowore cannot rule because Nigeria is complex country, what made it complex? The old vampires did. The old ones learnt on the job, so lets us all vote Sowore because he will steer the ship to a good shore. Let him learn on the job like the old people did. Nigeria is a like a country of only the old. The other old people claiming to be youth are not coming out, maybe we will vote for them in their rooms. SOWORE is the MAN to VOTE for. I remember Mama Sarah and the female presidential candidate of Kowa party, the women saw them and was like who are these. The youth should not run down one of their own. He may not have money to give but am sure his will bless Nigeria and Her citizens.

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by CioAngels(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
The northerners may not accept Saraki because they don't see him as no northerner which he knows. His father declared them northerner because of his presidential aspiration then unfortunately it failed.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
dodelight:
Lord I thank you that your hand has always been in our politics over the years. And I now truly understand that you only permitted Buhari to become our president, not because he has what it takes, but just to demystify and shame him so that he'll stop threatening our peace as a nation. Thank you, Lord, for his imminent defeat.

PS: Did you notice that heavens had already helped the APC to put in place things that will destroy they themselves since 2015?
From the Buhari's letter that inaugurated the National Assembly, to the APC caucus meeting that paved way for Saraki emergence, to courts case instituted against Saraki, to the delay in setting up the cabinet, which lead to our economic woes, and so on. All these are God's hand in redirecting our nation to a path of honour.

God Will Surely Rescue Nigeria

please leave God out if Nigeria's stupidity.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by ernieboy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
Saraki will crush all these guys except Atiku....

Maybe even Atiku, if he doesn't take time.

I lived in Kwara for a while and we know how dangerous he is. He thinks only about himself but you just have to admire his political IQ.

In that list, he's the strongest candidate against Buhari. Though Buhari's support in the North is unshakeable.
which north? I hope the middle belt is not included?
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by doubleportion: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

Though it is still early, but...
My opinion for now is Markaffi, though I don't know if he will become PDP candidate.

I will only vote for a person and not for party (PDP or APC).
So what informed your choice?
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by uba1991: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
saraki is a desperate idiot who ll cause d total burial of pdp. dis idiot poisoned buhari,he tot buhari will die but God pas them.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
doubleportion:

So what informed your choice?
I think he is better because he has been in the system but yet no corruption case against him.

For now though.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by emmangrace: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
kaorama:
Saraki will be PDP's best candidate for the 2019 election. Buhari knows these and am sure he will get international backing.
Don't forget that Nigeria is different from Kwara state. He can only gain ground in Kwara not in Nigeria. Go to Kwara you cannot see any significant development commensurate with the number of years himself and family has been ruling the Kwara. He is a failure in his home state. Nigeria is more complex than Kwara.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
emmangrace:

Don't forget that Nigeria is different from Kwara state. He can only gain ground in Kwara not in Nigeria. Go to Kwara you cannot see any significant development commensurate with the number of years himself and family has been ruling the Kwara. He is a failure in his home state. Nigeria is more complex than Kwara.
It is easier to win Nigerian presidential election than to win governorship election. Just as it is more difficult to win council Chairmanship election than governorship in Nigeria and maybe every other place. The entire southwest did not vote OBJ in 1999, yet he won.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by KanwuliaExtra: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sowore, please save us! cry

1 Like

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
You are a pathetic fellow. May your family perpetually be in the terrible situations many Nigerians have found themselves in
For supporting these evil corrupt politicians , your prayers go back to you and your family 3 fold.
You can never ever escape it kiddo.
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by thewritingtodo(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2018
zinizta:

which God be specific ?

when did this gentleman called 'God' made you his spokesman?

where is daddy freeze when you need him ?

God this God that. ... even satan na god ....dont goard me to God me...

Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by KingRagnar: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Well, its been a long time since this nPDP or R-APC whatever it may be called, have been in the realm of confusion. Everyone wants to be president; its so funny because Nigerians already unarguably know the winner, PMB
Re: Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race by Jsdivine(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
autonomous22:

Wat'eva... let's just remove buhari that's all I want.
And you will still have a reason to say 'let's just remove saraki in the nearest future'.
Politicians are consumed with their selfish interest. I see no reason why a man after 8years in governorship, & as a Senate president, with little or nothing to show forth coupled with several counts charges in the Court of law still having so much passion for presidency. It's so unimaginable to a right thinking man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 / Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.