Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco (3540 Views)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Tobi Bakre: I Started My Acting Career With Kunle Afolayan's ‘Mokaliki’ / Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by damiloladuke: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Nollywood actor, Bayo Bankole, popular referred to as Alinco, has been off the radar for some time now, but recently surfaced after he was involved in a ghastly motor accident in the United States.

The actor whom so many people believed his career had ended, however refuted the claim and maintained that he is still well grounded in the Nollywood industry.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the actor opened up on why he decided to take the chance to move outside of the country.

“My relocation to the United States has not affected my career in any way. I still act and have featured in some movies shot here. I recently acted in a film produced by Lola Alao and it will be released soon. It was shot in Toronto, Canada. I am also involved in promotions of all kinds; working with actors and musicians. I do transportation business as well,” he said.

Explaining why he travelled out of the country in the first place, Alinco said:

“I decided to leave Nigeria in order to get the best for myself and to also equip myself with the most quality training possible in the industry.”

Narrating how the ghastly accident he had in Texas recently happened, he said:

“I was at a traffic light and it was on red. I was waiting for it to turn green when suddenly a vehicle rammed into me. I sustained injuries to my neck and head but give glory to God that it wasn’t more than that.”

On when next he would be returning to Nigeria, he said, “By God’s grace, I should be home on holiday before December.”

https://lailasnews.com/relocating-to-the-united-state-has-not-ended-my-career-alinco/

lalasticlala

Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by Administration1: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Him village pipu no wan leave am.

Village people can hide anywhere oo, infact when i am leaving the shores of this country, i'll board the plane naked.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by thesicilian: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Hope he's not driving Uber over there, though it's still better than being a movie director here.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Good of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by Donald95(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Who doesn't want to leave the shiithole?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by dayleke: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Administration1:
Him village pipu no wan leave am.

Village people can hide anywhere oo, infact when i am leaving the shores of this country, i'll board the plane naked.

This got me in stitches....You too funny sha.

What if dem make the clothes stick to your body and you no fit go unclad nko?
Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by pemiakd: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alinco, if me self get d opportunity to commot for dis 9ja with d little skills wey I get, I go run fast. Make God Bless our hustle home and abroad

Wish u good luck bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is wat most celebs shud do. As hustle no pay use d oppotunity run instead of enduring. 2 shorts self dry do photography for usa now. We no wan hear later say actor sick he need money bla bla. Run while u can o
Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by pacino26(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
So you're drive uber over there forming transport biz.
I salute grin grin grin grin

Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
ALINKO
afonja's first born
Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
pacino26:
So you're drive uber over there forming transport biz.
I salute grin grin grin grin
e beta pass make e dey earn 150k per movie here
Re: I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco by pacino26(m): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
e beta pass make e dey earn 150k per movie here

Huh

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Practices Her Igbo Dance For Her First Nigeria Wedding / Rick Ross Gets Paid $100k To Surprise 10 Year Old Boy On His Birthday In Abuja! / Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.