Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) (29992 Views)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Work Resumes On Ado Ekiti Civic Centre (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Zabilon007(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
osasis57766:
Pay foradvert
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by daveP(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Jimmy231:
Ado people there level of education is comparable to there level of stupidity. Irony of life
I have peeps that witnessed it. it's after it was under control that commuters on the other lane continued their usage of the road which happens to be the time the photo was taken.

I like your ideology, even if I'm Ekitan...

So both are high!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by adeneeyee: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Are we being hunted by Boko Haram with new tackles? This tanker spilling of fuel is becoming clear it ain’t accidental. God save your children.

Why are u thinking so low like a fowl?
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
joeaz58:
thank God another tragedy was averted... may we all see the end of this year AMEN!!!
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Obierika(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2018
daveP:
First of all, the poster above me is a fool for his post.

One again, the poster above me calling Ado a bush is stewpid.

I concur, the poster above you is an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Some people are even doing spectators self. They don't know it's highly imflameable?

God save us from roasting on earth.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Jimmy231:
Ado people there level of education is comparable to there level of stupidity. Irony of life

to think an imbeciles used phone is actually an irony of life.

even on sunday your stupidity is not resting ?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado is a stupid bush that cannot be developed .

said by someone that his brain is retrogressing

don't know why you always see stupidity as fun

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Imagine the onlookers! PMS got spilled on the road, you know quite well that tragedy may strike at any giving time, why not run for your dear life when you have the chance, haba!
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by bobby86(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2018
use your brain to reason and not your foot.Your utterance depicted what you are.What is the correlation between your response and the topic?Use your brain please
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Kylekent59: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2018
Some idiot are taking a glimpse look at the incidence, take a look at that boutique shop above on the pic, had it been it caught fire now, all those onlookers would become victims of that incident.

It surprises me people never learn from what happened in the Lagos Otedola bridge inferno.

Let all tankers be properly checked before being filled with fuel.
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Basseybruce: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed
...... Nawa o! Who is talking about development here now? Smhhh...............
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Ikuenami(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2018
the effective and efficient prayers of Fayose availeth much
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by akins177(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
. oniranu, iya e ti f'obo j'ona
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by bimbotua(f): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Andyoa:
Kudos to the state fire service, and the prompt response of the state Governor is commendable. It is high time measures were put in place to prevent such occurrences.

yes... it's really commendable
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed
tell us where you come from

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by dotun4real: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed
When was the last time u visited ado?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed

Sharaap there my friend undecided sad sad angry wat are u vomiting
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
@Wait O! It seems those okada men parked to see what will happen
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by kennisman(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ekiti home of dirty ass lickers,I pray it remains underdevelop for life.
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed
You people just open your mouth and Spit nonsense out. You need to be evaluated Phycologically and Mentally
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by kennisman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
dotun4real:

When was the last time u visited ado?

Adebayo,Opopogboro road b like shit deport compare to my town in Funtua or Daura Said baba town.

Atikonkon dun change or Iworoko, WHR u know for ado sef? go ifaki s hw d place b now or odo ado.
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by kennisman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

said by someone that his brain is retrogressing

don't know why you always see stupidity as fun

The state s a cursed state, only God can cum from heaven and work things out dre.
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
kennisman:

The state s a cursed state, only God can cum from heaven and work things out dre.

and the Nigeria you're is not cursed? at 21 century your countrymen are still shouting up NEPA

you better allow the surgeon to finish working on your brain before you hold phone

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
kennisman:

and the Nigeria that you're is not cursed? at 21 century your countrymen are still shouting up NEPA

you better allow the surgeon to finish working on your brain before you hold phone

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Another Otedola bridge disaster averted..thank God ooo.
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by toffyz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
Na God go punish your mouth, idiot
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
kennisman:

Adebayo,Opopogboro road b like shit deport compare to my town in Funtua or Daura Said baba town.

Atikonkon dun change or Iworoko, WHR u know for ado sef? go ifaki s hw d place b now or odo ado.
He asked you a question and you are ranting, again, when was the last time you were in Ado??
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
kennisman:

slowpoke, we need him to ''come''

Not cum

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by bamlams(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I wish am der, I wee park fuel. NEPA hv not given us light sinx May 3rd I just jealous pple dat fueltanker fall near dem.
C free fuel. Nw, I always carry jerrican incase I c free fuel lyk dis I wnt to park fuel o
bro u mu.my pas mu.mu
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
bro u mu.my pas mu.mu
I no mumu
BT ur own mumu will kill u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos / Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) / Life In Oman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.