Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (32000 Views)

Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Ategberoson(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Why should you be surprised? Was it not the same Nigerian Courts discharged and acquitted Ibori only to be convicted in London Courts?

Buhari has done his Job and Posterity will always be kind to him.

Let the idiotic pigs of Biafra continue with their celebration of corruption, after all everybody suffers from it.

amen to your second paragraph and babachir lawal is saint? those accused of one corruption to another are still not under investigation talkless of taking to court

what about buhari that Lied not to have 27m presidential ticket.

I know if you're not benefitting anything from buhari government, you won't be here defending him with the injustice and dishonest going on under him, posterity will judge buhari for his biased justice against killers

the ipob you kept ranting about like helpless baby here haven't even kill a cow in Nigeria talkless of human being yet your Oga at the top that you want to kill yourself on proscribed them while the real beast are walking free? posterity will judge your sense of reasoning join
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by hope4nigeria(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Why should you be surprised? Was it not the same Nigerian Courts discharged and acquitted Ibori only to be convicted in London Courts?

Let the idiotic pigs of Biafra continue with their celebration of corruption, after all everybody suffers from it.
heart attack will kill all jihaddist buharist at the end ni
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by kusimore(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Forget it buhari for 2019,if he wins oga hug transformer.
MadeInTokyo:
Sagay u will be more suprised in 2019, when Buahri collapses after hearing of his humiliating defeat in 2019 election

No peace for all APC zombies including the one that was first to comment on this thread
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by KingGBsky(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Useless people Useless government
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by starbn(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bayard failure.why you be surprised.more is yet come. porous mouth sagay
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by maxzzo1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Enemy of progress
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Ovamboland(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
magoo10:
Sagay, who spoke when Sunday Vanguard sought his reaction to the verdict, yesterday, said: “The answer is not what I can comment on meaningfully and rationally because I have not read it.

He has not read it because he has been busy crying since he heard the news.

Loud mouthed sagay will be more surprised in 2019 when the dullard is sent back to daura.

Why is your sympathy with the corrupt and those accused of it?

Do you have this same passion for the welfare of the ordinary dispossessed people of Nigeria?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by sukar886: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
am not surprise sha,our politicians r corrupt.. congrats to saraki.....
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Ovamboland(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fyno:
see your life? What job has Buhari done? Let me itemise

Killings by his kinsmen in Benue
Killings by same people in Taraba
Killings in plateau by Fulani
Killing of IPOB members in Aba, umuahia and Onitsha.
Killing of shites in Zaria
Created recession in the economy
Created more Almajiris in the north
Reinstated sacked maina

He has never signed any law that strengthens any of the anti-corruption institutions. Has an incompetent ugly toad as EFCC chairman.

What quality do you see in Buhari that entices you like this? He's too old and ugly,i would have said your Gay: he's a total failure,unfit to lead smart (if at all you are)people like you, he's uneducated and a herdsman, a religious bigot who sees himself as God,holier than even JESUS. Is it 30k BMC? You should be smarter than this na. Zombie

You're really desperate to earn your propaganda pay, but as a feedback for free, it sucks
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by ojlifa: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
quite there,slave mentality,iboris case in the uk has been proven that the uk police rigged the process to get a guilty plea .as for your boss indeed time would judge him,his minister of finance commit fraud,they have borrowed 11 trillion yet nothing to show for it,all Nigeria has become is a blood ground and you expect anything else,the man has failed take it from us who started supporting him since 2003 not una when just come. Buhari has failed because he appointed incompetent people all around him ,the tribalism became his yard stick a man who appointed 16 out of 18 security chiefs from one region of the country in contravention to federal character laws,then turns around and says i am not a tribalist

NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by magoo10(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ovamboland:

Why is your sympathy with the corrupt and those accused of it?

Do you have this same passion for the welfare of the ordinary dispossessed people of Nigeria?
I hate when government tend to be hypocritical and claim to be fighting corruption only when they have grudges with a particular politician.
When you are in their good books you are their beautiful bride .

Buhari who claims to be fighting corruption is a destroyer of democracy and I don't have faith in him . I owe no one apologies

And who told you fighting corruption is the main problem of this geographical space ?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by godwinkessi: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That is the only time we see u write a comment! A lot of thread comes up about the incompetence of ur party but u don't write anything because you're one Sided! Why not come open about ur hatred for igbos, it's not every time u write IPOB, why not just say Igbos cos we've seen ow much u hate them.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Babacele: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
the president doesn't know the implication of this Mamman Daura influenced Saraki escape. I'm sure he may regret this later.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Babacele: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

They think we are kids.
and don't forget that when the cop killer was to be consumed by the police revelation about the dead cop, he ran to sokoto to meet the ' fulanis'- while deceiving his stoopid pidpigs who are presently shouting ' Fulani herdsmen' - and a call from the sultanate to the IG transmitted the case till today. Truth is certain nonsense happening under the presidency is emboldening these rogues.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by puccyforker: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]
e pain am well well cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by paskilo247(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Each time I see young able bodied guys like u talk like this, I pity Nigeria as a Nigerian. Ur hatred for people who say they want to be independent is deep and be careful it might destroy u. How many supreme court judges are Igbos? How many big institutions in Nigeria are headed by igbos n yet u blame d Igbos for the supreme court ruling. In a sane society, u n sagey should have arrested n jailed for questioning the ruling of the apex court in our land. It is wonderful when every person hated by Buhari or Tunibu to goes to jail but abomination if its the other way round. U have a problem bro....chat me up on whatsup , let's argue better
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by DavidEsq(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
Sagay u will be more suprised in 2019, when Buahri collapses after hearing of his humiliating defeat in 2019 election

No peace for all APC zombies including the one that was first to comment on this thread
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by 1shortblackboy: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

pls stop calling people idiotic pigs. Ur stoking d flames of hate in this country. The day d fire will rage it will consume more than u think
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by DavidEsq(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngene wr is my share of the Abacha recovered loot? Shey na u get the list of the "poorest" Nigerians wey wan share the mny?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Fyno: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ovamboland:

You're really desperate to earn your propaganda pay, but as a feedback for free, it sucks
which one is propaganda?
The killings or the fake corruption fight?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Amumaigwe: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

And let the imbecilic sophisticated mor-ons continue to weep in defeat; this is just the beginning. Every conspiracy against the opposition by Buhari shall fail.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Bimpe29: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
A detractor like him must be surprised. Persecution of such never fly.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by AseleAsele18(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why are u contradicting yourself?
You said you have not read the judgement neither have you seen the evidences used in arriving at the decision. By your submission, you are already doubting the credibility of the judgement.

Prof., you can't know more than them? Just continue to do your job sir
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by IDUNMOTA(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
MadeInTokyo:

Pmb till 2023. It is you that will be surprised. Bring it on pmb till 2023.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by raphaeladeyele: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Hmm, I'm also suprised

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.