Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tragic: How Car Accident Kills Dad And 4 Daughters, Leaving Mother Behind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tragic: How Car Accident Kills Dad And 4 Daughters, Leaving Mother Behind (305 Views)

My Dad And I Aren't In Good Terms / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragic: How Car Accident Kills Dad And 4 Daughters, Leaving Mother Behind by lamzybaby: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
A New Jersey mother was the only member of her family to survive a multi-car crash that occurred in Delaware on Friday and took the lives of her husband and four daughters.

Mary Rose Trinidad, her husband Audie Trinidad, 61 and their daughters — Kaitlyn, 20, Danna, 17, and 13-year-old twins Allison and Melissa —were driving on a Delaware highway in their minivan when a pickup truck going the opposite direction crossed over the median and slammed into their vehicle, ABC News 7 reported.

The family of six were returning home to Teaneck, New Jersey after going on a trip to Ocean City, Maryland according to the New York Post, who spoke with Audie’s brother, Daniel Trinidad.

“I’m trying to keep it together. We don’t know how we will cope once reality sets in. They’re all gone, gone,” he told the outlet.

“They’re a God fearing family. They go to church. My brother texted me a picture of the blue crabs they ate on 4th of July. They’re all gone in the blink of an eye,” he continued, adding that “Their bodies in the morgue are unrecognizable.”

More:http://nigerianpilot.com/tragic-car-accident-kills-dad-and-4-daughters-leaving-mother-behind/

(1) (Reply)

Destructive Thinking / PRE LAUNCH: Sisibox A Premium Solution To Empower Beautiful African Ladies / What ALL Families NEED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.