Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (120637 Views)

Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu / Women Demand Justice For Khadijat Yahaya, Allegedly Killed By Kogi SDP Thugs / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Butoneday2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
dainformant:
Daughter Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor, Lasisi Oluboyo, Found Dead Under Boyfriend's Bed. Photos

Miss Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo, a final year Student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko in Ondo state - has been found dead. The deceased, a daughter of the immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo was reportedly found dead at the home of her boyfriend in Akure, the state capital.

Miss Khadijat who has been declared missing for the past six days at the school, was found under the bed of her boyfriend in what was suspected to a money ritual by the boyfriend Adeyemi Alao popularly known as QS.

A family source confirmed to Radio Nigeria that an Herbalist that did the money ritual for Adeyemi who is currently at large, instructed him to keep the corpse for seven days but lucky ran out of the Abuja-based boyfriend when his younger brother met the decomposing body of Oluboyo’s daughter in mysterious manner and he later reported the incident to the police in Akure.

Confirming the incident, the Ondo State Police Public Relations officer, Mr Femi Joseph said the command’s officers discovered the dead body of the undergraduate at a house at Oke-Aro area of Akure following a tip-off.

The PPRO disclosed that some arrest had been made in connection with the death of the former deputy governor’s daughter, however said full briefing would be done by the state commissioner of police, Mr Gbenga Adeyanju on the incident after the completion of investigations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/ex-ondo-deputy-governors-daughter-found-dead-under-boyfriends-bed.html

Credit; Radio Nigeria correspondent, Leke Adegbite
Nemesis of what dia papa did. Every polithiefcians in dis country will not just go scot free. Quote me and receive ur own. Rip.

4 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
hi nairaland people, sorry to bring this here, I don't know how to create a tropic, decided to write it here.

I was just invited at FCMB tomorrow for aptitude test
does anyone have an idea how it goes
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by 21savages: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
The boifrnd shld jst go and jump inside lagoon.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
no
buharitill2023:
I don't know how the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra reason with their anus.

Every sane Nigeria hate quick rich syndrome.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra love Yahoo, ritualist, corrupt politicians etc.
Is your conscience guilty... Why do you sound as if you participate in such... And change your speech, all you do is always saying this phrase "lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra "... I never did remember when it was said in English class, as lazy as a pig, or as idiotic as a pig... Consider before talking.

5 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Deejaygold(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na Marathon sex kill am joor grin

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
eyeview:
If not for insatiable greed, why would the daughter of an ex deputy governor be dating a yahoo plus boy.
Atleast, she didnt come from a poor home by any standard

You forgot to soon how the guy had to portray himself like a son of Dangote before the lady in question could agree to date him. Am sure one average guy would have proposed to these same girl with his life but these lady would prefer to go for the fake rich dude.

Inshort, This is a lesson to all these ladies that not all that glitters is gold. Since guyz now realized ladies are after riches, They aswell are doing something nasty to fake things for all these girls. But all in all. The guy has been dinning with Satan for long.

8 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by gbemishile: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
abeg my own be say ow i fit pm these mods wey dey online,make dem give me back my account gbemishile1
i no dash u people o,i no know if na ban abi na wetin?
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Onliie(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Big gal with small god

Rip
grin grin
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by ojeffo: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Brave boy!!....who can volunteer to date and use LAI MOHAMMED's daughter for rituals too...They must pay one after another.

5 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
eyeview:
If not for insatiable greed, why would the daughter of an ex deputy governor be dating a yahoo plus boy.
Atleast, she didnt come from a poor home by any standard

Sorry to ask,where was it written that, that ritualistic is a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
what is surprising me, the boyfriend is wicked, so he was maintaining himself as the girls body was decomposing and little did he know is his younger brother that'll expose him... See how God captures the wicked... May her soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by zicoraads: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
doctokwus:

So you have concluded infront of your phone that the guy is a Yahoo plus boy?
What if it's just a medical issue she had that coincidentally flared up during her visit;a medical issue that was exarcebated by the stress of a vigorous sex act;or that she was into drugs with the boyfriend and things just got out of hand?
It's dangerous to conclude without the report of an autopsy because someone dying in another person's house doesn't automatically mean the latter is the cause of her death.

This always scares the hell out of me anytime any lady spends the night in my house. Cos if anything happens, you can hardly escape being tagged the killer. Nigeria police don't have time to carry out a proper investigation.

This is why I want to get married once and for all. Pocohantas won't just accept this irrefutable fact and stop 'forming' for me. grin tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
God pls dont gimme useless daughters who would date crackhead killers

6 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Oluhills007: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
slimany:

You forgot to soon how the guy had to portray himself like a son of Dangote before the lady in question could agree to date him. Am sure one average guy would have proposed to these same girl with his life but these lady would prefer to go for the fake rich dude.

Inshort, This is a lesson to all these ladies that not all that glitters is gold. Since guyz now realized ladies are after riches, They aswell are doing something nasty to fake things for all these girls. But all in all. The guy has been dinning with Satan for long.
bros....is like you know the girl from house..

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by DAramis: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
The guy don cast. Money he no get.

Money Ritual does not pay last last.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by OhiOfIhima: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
The guy own is finished... Making money by any means have taken d soul of many youths... Your own girlfriend, haba... He has to pay for his atrocity wit his herbalist. Such a wonderful cute Malama. May d Almighty Allah forgive her of her sins.. Aamin.

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
delishpot:
I can guess they arrested the brother who reported the crime too.

I am 100% sure they arrested him too

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by nigeriantalk: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by tiredoflife(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
One less small girl with big god to deal with
Small small dem go get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by tallestman79(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
EternalTruths:
This a glimpse of what will happen when Yorubas are finally forced to accept Odua republic after the demise of Nigeria under Buhari and his Fulani Terrorists.
Are you a prophet? How come you can predict tomorrow? shocked cool grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Olulinks(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
doctokwus:

What if it's just a medical issue she had that coincidentally flared up during her visit;a medical issue that was exarcebated by the stress of a vigorous sex act;or that she was into drugs with the boyfriend and things just got out of hand?
It's dangerous to conclude without the report of an autopsy because someone dying in another person's house doesn't automatically mean the latter is the cause of her death.

You didn't read the story and understand it. You're the one concluding on drug, sex romp or medical issue.

The story says the herbalist in charge of the ritual us at large. Read to understand bro.

4 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by samwash(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Good for her
Afonja akwuna

Imagine Muslim. Girl with hijab forkin

Her fada is a bastard.
HW can former dep. Governor daughter b in state school wen Perm sec. Pikin r schoolin in London

"Hw can..." Nigerians!!!! can never be satisfy.
He put his child in a government school, someone there is complaining, even comparing him to his mate that is not up to his level how they send their children to aboard for schooling. If the does that now this same person will still complain of sending his ward to school aboard.
How will you please a typical Nigerian ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by davillian(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
What's my own there
Shaybi they all want yahoo boy friends grin
Let them pay with their head .

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Truflexunits(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rip to the dead. What a loss may God console the parents who has been putting all their efforts and resources to raise her to this level.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by nelsonebby(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Do people actually believe this ritual thing work? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
zicoraads:

This always scares the hell out of me anytime any lady spends the night in my house. Cos if anything happens, you can hardly escape being tagged the killer. Nigeria police don't have time to carry out a proper investigation.

This is why I want to get married once and for all. Pocohantas won't just accept this irrefutable fact and stop 'forming' for me. grin tongue

It is actually scary. I have pondered on that severally.

LOL, irrefutable fact indeed. Show me your bank statement.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by philGeo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Karma fc, her Father must have use someone daughter for Money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by donbachi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mumu boy.which ritual for bether pass him marrying the girl...wasted youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Oxosulphatejaiy: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
This epidemic of corruption and disorderness will not only affect the poor but the rich will also have their share.
R. I. P. Girl!
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by chukeobi: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=doctokwus post=69190706]

What are you even saying...... Can't u read that it was the younger brother whom discovered the mutilated corpse that reported to the police.. ..Y did d boyfriend not do same of actually she died via drugs or had medical issues also knowing fully well as u said that an autopsy would very well show he is not liable for her death only if he had earlier reported like his bro did

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
samwash:

"Hw can..." Nigerians!!!! can never be satisfy.
He put his child in a government school, someone there is complaining, even comparing him to his mate that is not up to his level how they send their children to aboard for schooling. If the does that now this same person will still complain of sending his ward to school aboard.
How will you please a typical Nigerian ?
short up.
Her fada is not wise
End of discussion
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Hibiscuss(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
People that read and believe this story should ask questions.

How did people know she was used for juju when the guy and the babalawo are on the run?

Who counted how many days the lady spent under his allege bf's bed?

Who was there when the babalawo was telling the guy that the lady's corpse must spent 7 days under his bf bed?

Who interviewed the allege bf and the the wanted babalawo?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.