Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (120639 Views)

Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu / Women Demand Justice For Khadijat Yahaya, Allegedly Killed By Kogi SDP Thugs / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Henon: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
doctokwus:

So you have concluded infront of your phone that the guy is a Yahoo plus boy?
What if it's just a medical issue she had that coincidentally flared up during her visit;a medical issue that was exarcebated by the stress of a vigorous sex act;or that she was into drugs with the boyfriend and things just got out of hand?
It's dangerous to conclude without the report of an autopsy because someone dying in another person's house doesn't automatically mean the latter is the cause of her death.

And medical issue stopped the said boyfriend from reporting the case at police station after five days. And you failed to read the part of report that said the herbalist is on the run.

100% ritual case. Na Yoruba boy na!

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by ACE1010: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
greencard:
After series of critical observations and personal contacts , I have come to the conclusion that most girls may not really even get access to the said money we often criticised them to be after, they just want a guy with "class", "swag", probably with a "ride" and other glorified material contemporary possessions e.g phones and expensive outings to eateries or bars and club...just to prove to people they are dating someone with class or more honourable than the other girls in town ,

Hence, they fall into the hands of rogues and yahoo boys who keep flaunting these things before their eyes and ignore genuine struggling guys who really have them at heart.

Hence we keep hearing sad news like this

Ps. I've decided to see every girl as my sister till I am financial ok to some limit to avoid some unnecessary eventualities that may arise in the course of keeping a partner as girlfriend
This is what I have to say......

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Amumaigwe: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
doctokwus:

What if it's just a medical issue she had that coincidentally flared up during her visit;a medical issue that was exarcebated by the stress of a vigorous sex act;or that she was into drugs with the boyfriend and things just got out of hand?
It's dangerous to conclude without the report of an autopsy because someone dying in another person's house doesn't automatically mean the latter is the cause of her death.

You didn't read that the herbalist that did the money ritual instructed him to keep her decomposing for 7 days before disposal. Must you always defend your blood sucking Yoruba Muslim brothers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by hope4nigeria(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olameen1713:

Dumb! It's an oversight. What do you even know? John Snow
your father is dump.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by ACE1010: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
buharitill2023:
I don't know how the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra reason with their anus.

Every sane Nigeria hate quick rich syndrome.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra love Yahoo, ritualist, corrupt politicians etc.

cheesy grin
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Didcot: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
hope4nigeria:
your father is dump.

It is not dump, it is DUMB

Fuc king dunderhead

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Davidoya: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
doctokwus:

Hope u know it's someone else's life you are putting at risk by concluding behind your phone.
The boyfriend and so called herbalist are nowhere to be found and someone just concluded it was for ritual.Did the ghost of the unseen herbalist or runaway boyfriend tell the poster?Why don't you wait for a police report and autopsy.
We are in the 21st century with internet making knowledge available just at the typing of a keyboard,yet some of you people are still living and reasoning like African cavemen of thousands of years ago.

It's so funny that many young Africans are not quite as intelligent as their foreign counterparts.. 90% of news flying around blogs and social media are either incomplete , fake or assumed or made up and you need to be smart to know them...

How did anybody know she was meant to be kept for 7 days..if the herbalist and the boy are both at large..

If her father is a former deputy gov , how did the boy think he would be able to kill the daughter and get Scot
free and why will he choose such difficult target

How come it was the killers brother that reported.. he must have broken into his brothers room.. what happened to their friends..

Even the story said it's a suspected ritual not a confirmed information... and a family source said, not an investigator or the police..

Investigation is still ongoing , until the information is confirmed by a credible source we can't say its a ritual killing..
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by zicoraads: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Unmasking you mean? grin
Lol.

I see through all the sarcasm. tongue grin
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by doctokwus: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You didn't read that the herbalist that did the money ritual instructed him to keep her decomposing for 7 days before disposal. Must you always defend your blood sucking Yoruba Muslim brothers?
Mr man use your brain!
The herbalist is nowhere to be found,ditto the boyfriend,so how did anyone know he told whoever to keep the body for 7days!
Nobody is saying the boyfriend did right by absconding,but the narration of the events is pure beer parlor gossip.
Instead of advocating for the proper thing,autopsy to be carried out,you people are just concluding based on what one illiterate reporter wrote!!

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Husnur(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
columbus007:
so what do we do now? undecided
Pray for her and us

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Olameen1713: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
hope4nigeria:
your father is dump.

God forgive you. I have a responsible father.

Reason why I don't like to make comments on Nairaland. So many indisciplined fellows.

You can still do better bro. #Peace
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
doctokwus:

you didn't read through.....
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by iamjustified(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
I fit dey wrong oo but anytin fit happen even me or you never even sabi d real truth of the matter sef. some people don dey conclude the whole story..We all know how bloggers always want traffic this days. Na pesin write this tin too na..
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by LZAA: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
dainformant:
Daughter Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor, Lasisi Oluboyo, Found Dead Under Boyfriend's Bed. Photos

Miss Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo, a final year Student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko in Ondo state - has been found dead. The deceased, a daughter of the immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo was reportedly found dead at the home of her boyfriend in Akure, the state capital.

Miss Khadijat who has been declared missing for the past six days at the school, was found under the bed of her boyfriend in what was suspected to a money ritual by the boyfriend Adeyemi Alao popularly known as QS.

A family source confirmed to Radio Nigeria that an Herbalist that did the money ritual for Adeyemi who is currently at large, instructed him to keep the corpse for seven days but lucky ran out of the Abuja-based boyfriend when his younger brother met the decomposing body of Oluboyo’s daughter in mysterious manner and he later reported the incident to the police in Akure.

Confirming the incident, the Ondo State Police Public Relations officer, Mr Femi Joseph said the command’s officers discovered the dead body of the undergraduate at a house at Oke-Aro area of Akure following a tip-off.

The PPRO disclosed that some arrest had been made in connection with the death of the former deputy governor’s daughter, however said full briefing would be done by the state commissioner of police, Mr Gbenga Adeyanju on the incident after the completion of investigations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/ex-ondo-deputy-governors-daughter-found-dead-under-boyfriends-bed.html

Credit; Radio Nigeria correspondent, Leke Adegbite
Hehehhehheheheeeheheehee
Accomodators strike again
GMBuharii coman see o
Cc immhotep Roger3D sarkin iceberg3 DaBullIT
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Gkemz: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Skull miners at it again

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
eyeview:
If not for insatiable greed, why would the daughter of an ex deputy governor be dating a yahoo plus boy.
Atleast, she didnt come from a poor home by any standard
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by brojoshua: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sorry for that. And many daughters of common people were kidnapped and some of them have not been recovered till today
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by cenaman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yoruba's and rituals are like 5&6.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by CSTR1005: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is very hard to find a young lady of that age that has sense.

Your papa put you for school, you leave school go boyfriend house to fucck.

Even if you like the good life and the high class guys, why not study hard, get good grades and get employed in good companies so that you can meet quality guys with legitimate wealth.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by GMbuharii: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
LZAA:
Hehehhehheheheeeheheehee Accomodators strike again GMBuharii coman see o Cc immhotep Roger3D sarkin iceberg3 DaBullIT
strange indeed o..i hope the didnt harvest her head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by cococandy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Do you people even use sense to make your comments?

A deputy governor’s daughter is definitely not looking for money. Maybe she just likes him. why are you fvcking sexist prigs so callous and hateful of women? The least you could have done is to call out the wicked guy that killed her (if indeed he killed her) instead of making it her fault. Jesus Christ. You assholes.

Someone just died a possibly painful death and there’s no atom of sympathy in any of you cold hearted beings. Instead you’re making it an avenue to start your woman hating spews

CSTR1005:
It is very hard to find a young lady of that age that has sense.

Your papa put you for school, you leave school go boyfriend house to fucck.

Even if you like the good life and the high class guys, why not study hard, get good grades and get employed in good companies so that you can meet quality guys with legitimate wealth.
greencard:
After series of critical observations and personal contacts , I have come to the conclusion that most girls may not really even get access to the said money we often criticised them to be after, they just want a guy with "class", "swag", probably with a "ride" and other glorified material contemporary possessions e.g phones and expensive outings to eateries or bars and club...just to prove to people they are dating someone with class or more honourable than the other girls in town ,

Hence, they fall into the hands of rogues and yahoo boys who keep flaunting these things before their eyes and ignore genuine struggling guys who really have them at heart.

Hence we keep hearing sad news like this

Ps. I've decided to see every girl as my sister till I am financial ok to some limit to avoid some unnecessary eventualities that may arise in the course of keeping a partner as girlfriend
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by gabbytabby: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sisters you need to shine your eyes. I even see well employed and professional ladies with yahoo yahoo husbands what is that or Una no care self whether armed robber or kidnapper self.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by ensamy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
When girl fine and she no get common sense na her toto and family go suffer. shocked shocked.
R.I.P pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Bimpe29: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
It's so unfortunate the rate at which guys are killing to enhance their evil Yahoo Plus transactions. And it's rather disheartening the gullibility and greed of ladies for falling victims to this wicked act of Yahoo boys.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by LZAA: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
GMbuharii:

strange indeed o..i hope the didnt harvest her head!
I tells you
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by CSTR1005: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
cococandy:
Do you people even use sense to make your comments?

A deputy governor’s daughter is definitely not looking for money. Maybe she just likes him. why are you fvcking sexist prigs so callous and hateful of women? The least you could have done is to call out the wicked guy that killed her (if indeed he killed her) instead of making it her fault. Jesus Christ. You assholes.

Someone just died a possibly painful death and there’s no atom of sympathy in any of you cold hearted beings. Instead you’re making it an avenue to start your woman hating spews

Take a deep breath .

We are in Nigeria. We see how ladies behave here.

Pursuing after flashy guys and criminals.
She may be rich, but it doesn't stop her from being greedy.

Beside, Which sensible lady will leave her school and travel to go and cohabit with a boyfriend.?
A boyfriend which I am sure she knows has no defined source of income.

The guy is a criminal and deserve the worst punishment in this world and the afterlife.
I don't need to waste my breathe on him.

The lady on the other hand is who I want to focus on so that others will learn.
She was not wise, though she didn't deserve to die because of her foolishness.

But foolishness can sometimes be very fatal in this world.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by jahsharon: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
EternalTruths:
This a glimpse of what will happen when Yorubas are finally forced to accept Odua republic after the demise of Nigeria under Buhari and his Fulani Terrorists.

My brother you are right, we shall use all flattinos who refused to stay in their Biafran republic of drugs for money rituals. Imagine using over 10 million flattinos for money rituals, we will start lending America and China money.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Championlaw200(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
LET THE CORPSE OWNER BURY THEIR CORPSE.. REST IN PEACE
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Oju4190: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
doctokwus:

It's dangerous to conclude without the report of an autopsy because someone dying in another person's house doesn't automatically mean the latter is the cause of her death. Hmmm, I understand ur point.....But why is the suspected herbalist mentioned on the run. What brought an herbalist into this matter if it is not ritual killing......Anyway that is just my Two cent

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by paramakina202: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Dangote is a BIG time ritualist.

If you know you know.

One potential retualist sported.If you know you know!
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by milemimi93(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
dainformant:
Daughter Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor, Lasisi Oluboyo, Found Dead Under Boyfriend's Bed. Photos

Miss Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo, a final year Student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko in Ondo state - has been found dead. The deceased, a daughter of the immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo was reportedly found dead at the home of her boyfriend in Akure, the state capital.

Miss Khadijat who has been declared missing for the past six days at the school, was found under the bed of her boyfriend in what was suspected to a money ritual by the boyfriend Adeyemi Alao popularly known as QS.

A family source confirmed to Radio Nigeria that an Herbalist that did the money ritual for Adeyemi who is currently at large, instructed him to keep the corpse for seven days but lucky ran out of the Abuja-based boyfriend when his younger brother met the decomposing body of Oluboyo’s daughter in mysterious manner and he later reported the incident to the police in Akure.

Confirming the incident, the Ondo State Police Public Relations officer, Mr Femi Joseph said the command’s officers discovered the dead body of the undergraduate at a house at Oke-Aro area of Akure following a tip-off.

The PPRO disclosed that some arrest had been made in connection with the death of the former deputy governor’s daughter, however said full briefing would be done by the state commissioner of police, Mr Gbenga Adeyanju on the incident after the completion of investigations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/ex-ondo-deputy-governors-daughter-found-dead-under-boyfriends-bed.html

Credit; Radio Nigeria correspondent, Leke Adegbite
may her soul stay in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.