Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

FG Survival Fund - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Survival Fund (4372 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Good morning all, I don't no if this is the right place to post this.... but I just wake up to see this alert from the survival fund I apply... who else has gotten his/her own. Please help me thank the FG/Presidency...

3 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund by bellooyin(f): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2020
did you apply for this

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by Dididrumz(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2020
That's exactly what my younger brother got too.

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by michigano(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2020
When and how did u apply for it?? I've been hearing about this lately! I'm surprised at how I didn't come across it at all

3 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund by juniormod: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Please how did you apply for this, a brother is in need?

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by Johnchrix(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2020
How can i apply?

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by lytech1(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2020
They have started again ooo

Paid agent

Continue deceiving your self
Re: FG Survival Fund by PAWG(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Things are happening and rather than inquire intelligently, the best a supposed logical person can do is to doubt. Keep languishing in ignorance

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund by Johnchrix(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
lytech1:

Paid agent

Its legit

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
I work in a school, we apply for it... it was just for 10 staff, meanwhile we have upto 40 staff. the management has ask us to bring the money, they want to share it so as to reach other staff.
Re: FG Survival Fund by Prinss: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
podium:
Good morning all, I don't no if this is the right place to post this.... but I just wake up to see this alert from the survival fund I apply... who else has gotten his/her own. Please help me thank the FG/Presidency...

There have several loans and grants rolled out this year by the FG. Sir can you be so kind as to mention the particular one you registered for that paid you this money??
Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Johnchrix:

Its legit
it nt scam neither am I a paid agent... it real.
Re: FG Survival Fund by Johnchrix(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
podium:
it nt scam neither am I a paid agent... it real.

I know some one who also got d alert as at mid night
Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Prinss:

There have several loans and grants rolled out this year by the FG. Sir can you be so kind as to mention the particular one you registered for that paid you this money??

as I said earlier, I work in a school, this was the link https://survivalfundapplication.com/, but it closed.. the administrator of our school got 50k... I taught I will have something for this Christmas... but the will share the money with other staff... an am expecting 5k or less. so that is it.
Re: FG Survival Fund by giftygirl1(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
podium:
Pls did they call or text you before you got the alert?
Re: FG Survival Fund by willybaby(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
lytech1:

Paid agent

YOUR PITIED
Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
giftygirl1:

Pls did they call or text you before you got the alert?

yes, there call me but I miss the call.. some of our staff also miss it and some pick the call. my administrator miss the call but have to recharge like 2k to call them. before the pick the call your airtime has started going... maybe because of why she call them she got the 50k.. other staff are 30k
Re: FG Survival Fund by entrep88: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pls this is organized scam from op and his other accounts. Dont be deceived, they will hack you. That website posted above is fake. Be warned pls.
Re: FG Survival Fund by Depressed101: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
entrep88:
Pls this is organized scam from op and his other accounts. Dont be deceived, they will hack you. That website posted above is fake. Be warned pls.
op is a registered user since 2012 with profile pic.and you that just registered yesterday is saying nonsense while smart people are benefiting from the government

5 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund by SpicyMimi(f): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
lytech1:

Paid agent

You keep displaying your ignorance everywhere like you did on the thread where you made claims about how it is impossible for ATM cards to be used without OTP/ Pin.
Re: FG Survival Fund by SpicyMimi(f): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
entrep88:
STOP MISLEADING OTHERS! It is Legit!
Re: FG Survival Fund by Modikko(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yet some people keep insulting the President and this is one government I know the at has brought many laudable initiatives to help the less privileged. The problem is our politicians keep blocking such before they get to the targeted audience. Only those in their good books benefit

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by Samtob90(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
entrep88:

My wife got 30k, it is not everything that is scam. I have just spent 15k from ot
Re: FG Survival Fund by lytech1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
SpicyMimi:

You keep displaying your ignorance everywhere like you did on the thread where you made claims about how it is impossible for ATM cards to be used without OTP/ Pin.

Guess u like me

That's why you keep following me up and down.

Owkay drop ur digit ...
Re: FG Survival Fund by Petyr1: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
podium:
how do you get to know about it?
i need quick information like this too
also is it a loan or what?
Re: FG Survival Fund by FanOfMyself: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
lytech1:

Guess u like me

That's why you keep following me up and down.

Owkay drop ur digit ...

Not the spicymimi that I know. She's happily married to a handsome dude, you will feel intimidated when you see her bobo. One thing I like about her is that she's straight forward as I have bought some clothings from her. I have been thinking if I will settle for a Yoruba lady sef if all of them are like her

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by SpicyMimi(f): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Not the spicymimi that I know. She's happily married to a handsome dude, you will feel intimidated when you see her bobo. One thing I like about her is that she's straight forward as I have bought some clothings from her. I have been thinking if I will settle for a Yoruba lady sef if all of them are like her
It’s funny how just one post can relief you off the frustrating and tiring stress of Lagos traffic cheesy

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh I’m speechless really!!!! Thanks a lot, thanks a whole lot for standing up for me! You are that one customer that is so appreciative/grateful...honestly, you just made my entire day! I’m still grateful for your patronage and your trust also more for always putting in good compliments about me...I’m really speechless ehnnn looooolz

May God Almighty Bless You So So Much in Jesus name, Amen and make you really happy just as you just made me Happy!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund by DrTims(m): 1:49am On Nov 19, 2020
It's real. I got 50k from survival fund. Many initiatives are going on. Covid 19 loan, agricultural loan etc.
Re: FG Survival Fund by IghravweIG(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2020
DrTims:
It's real. I got 50k from survival fund. Many initiatives are going on. Covid 19 loan, agricultural loan etc.
Do you have the link to the covid19 loan?
Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Petyr1:
how do you get to know about it?
i need quick information like this too
also is it a loan or what?

like I said earlier, during the covid 19 pandemic, I saw hell as feeding was a problem to me.. i even ask some friends money, some give and some did not. as the FG came up with the plan of paying teacher, our school which is a private school register with naps with about 40k or more than. naps is mainly for private school. it was from the naps wasup group that the share the link... survivalfund... I personally did the registration for our school, I scan some documents and uploaded it, put the ten staff name before submitting... all the 10 staff received 30k except the admin, she got 50k.. so it not scam....
Re: FG Survival Fund by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Its for the Payroll scheme..it has been online since, i follow it up oo..but they asked for CAC which i could not provide..i was not having any1 with reg bizness...they even send me email of the requirements like TIN, evidence of last payment of employees but i dnt have.
The other ones like Guarantee Takeoff and Artisan did not open and not ready
They now said we should do free CAC so that we can apply for Artisan....now i dont even get any of it...i really need this money
Re: FG Survival Fund by Ephraim4realm(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Whatvis the meaning of CAC and how can i get it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors / Oracle Or Java / Pls Who Works With CONSOL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.