Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin (988 Views)

Please, Guys Help Me Check This Vin 4T1BE46K07U631534 / Please Help Me Check This VIN / Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pls who can assist me with this vin check 2T2HA31U96C095087

God bless you

So I should just give a total stranger my hard earned money. If you cannot help pls do discourage others. Kind people here have been providing free vin check for donkey years .
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:

God bless you

It would cost you a thousand naira
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
emwyy:

It would cost you a thousand naira

Help me do am I will buy you shawama when you come visiting me at gowon estate. There us this new guy that does shawama very well at 31 road. You won't be disapointed
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Someone should help pls
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Trustme2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:
Someone should help pls
Bros. Vin check isn't free. Part with the cash and save yourself the hassles
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Trustme2:

Bros. Vin check isn't free. Part with the cash and save yourself the hassles

Kind people here 've been doing it for free. If you can't help don't discourage others.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by computerglobal(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

Contact us today for comprehensive vin report for your vehicle

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
I am looking for free vin check not paid ones. Does it make sense for me to pay for vin to a stranger I don't know before receiving the vin report?
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Trustme2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:

Kind people here 've been doing it for free. If you can't help don't discourage others.
Ok Bros. No vex
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Cosplay: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Cosplay: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:
I am looking for free vin check not paid ones. Does it make sense for me to pay for vin to a stranger I don't know before receiving the vin report?

The other poster has a point. History reports are not free.

At the part in bold, with that mentality, you're in trouble. The answer to your question is Yes, it makes sense.
So you're unwilling to pay insignificant amounts for VIN check for a car worth millions.

That's a penny wise situation.

Meanwhile the mileage as at January 2018 is indicated below. This is the RX330 you advertised for sale.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Cosplay: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
You should also take note of the following, and perhaps reconcile it with the price you stated in your advert.

Your sale, your price.

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by CarGuideNG: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rapid, reliable, comprehensive Vehicle History Reports with detailed vehicle information and images.

5 - 10 Minutes from request to delivery.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7333988_img20180623wa0000_jpeg23ac338071a02243b6f791b6e59aad15

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cosplay:

The other poster has a point. History reports are not free.

At the part in bold, with that mentality, you're in trouble. The answer to your question is Yes, it makes sense.
So you're unwilling to pay insignificant amounts for VIN check for a car worth millions.

That's a penny wise situation.

Meanwhile the mileage as at January 2018 is indicated below. This is the RX330 you advertised for sale.

I am not unwilling to pay. I only said I have not being dealing with the person . For instance if he failed to bring the report won't you guys blame me ? Not that he has a registered company where I can visit to complain. In any case I appreciate you...May be I can count on you for further vin check. Then I will know what I am getting into. Recall it was this same car you provided the vin when I failed to do so cos of my policy. You didn't respect my policy but you rather accused me of hiding something. I have nothing to hide and stick to my policy and the people I deal with understands it
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:

I am not unwilling to pay. I only said I have not being dealing with the person . For instance if he failed to bring the report won't you guys blame me ? Not that he has a registered company where I can visit to complain. In any case I appreciate you...May be I can count on you for further vin check. Then I will know what I am getting into. Recall it was this same car you provided the vin when I failed to do so cos of my policy. You didn't respect my policy but you rather accused me of hiding something. I have nothing to hide and stick to my policy and the people I deal with understands it

greggng:

all you had to do was use the search button and find a reputable vin report provider. Very disappointed in your statement because you have received Free things of greater value here on NL.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by elijah101(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sir Cosplay , Is this a good buy ..
Cosplay:
You should also take note of the following, and perhaps reconcile it with the price you stated in your advert.

Your sale, your price.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by elijah101(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sir Gazzu please sir is it a good buy .. considering the vin results
GAZZUZZ:

all you had to do was use the search button and find a reputable vin report provider. Very disappointed in your statement because you have received Free things of greater value here on NL.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks Gazzuz I agree with you totally and I apologise for my conduct. However I will like to check all my car vin when ever I want to through you. Don't blame me I have trust issues. Is only you I can trust here cos you 've helped me several times and also we 've seen physically
I will pay appropriate charges . If cosplay is okay by you, I won't mind dealing with him
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Cosplay: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
greggng:

Thanks Gazzuz I agree with you totally and I apologise for my conduct. However I will like to check all my car vin when ever I want to through you. Don't blame me I have trust issues. Is only you I can trust here cos you 've helped me several times and also we 've seen physically

I do not offer history reports as a service or on demand. I may choose to assist if contacted, but I do not accept payment of any sort for them, nor do I ever intend to.

Multiple individuals in this section offer these reports as a service. Two of them have advertised in this same thread. They have multiple threads running into dozens of pages with many comments on those threads appreciating their services.

Did you even make the effort to check up on the in-house history providers?

Computerglobal has provided reports here since 2017. We have had no complaints about his service.

https://www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Carguideng has provided reports since earlier this year. There have been no complaints about his service.

https://www.nairaland.com/carguideng

In fact the second mentioned just had a thread where he gave away cash prizes. Do you think someone that would give away money to visitors and members of this section would scam you of 2000 or 3000 Naira?

https://www.nairaland.com/4602932/still-live-nairaland-vehicle-history

It's important to support our own. If you cannot have enough trust in people with hundreds or thousands of reports to their credit, then perhaps the problem is from you, not from them.

We should endeavour to support our own. These reports cost 2000 - 3000 Naira. Do you really think either of these mentioned would want to scam you of 2000 naira when they have probably provided reports worth hundreds of thousands or millions?

Please.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Anchor84: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
This Lexus Rx330 belongs to A Friend,He's selling for 3.2m and i think for Ancident Free Rx330 its a Fair deal irrespective of the High Mileage for a 12years old SUV....
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cosplay:

I do not offer history reports as a service or on demand. I may choose to assist if contacted, but I do not accept payment of any sort for them, nor do I ever intend to.

Multiple individuals in this section offer these reports as a service. Two of them have advertised in this same thread. They have multiple threads running into dozens of pages with many comments on those threads appreciating their services.

Did you even make the effort to check up on the in-house history providers?

Computerglobal has provided reports here since 2017. We have had no complaints about his service.

https://www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Carguideng has provided reports since earlier this year. There have been no complaints about his service.

https://www.nairaland.com/carguideng

In fact the second mentioned just had a thread where he gave away cash prizes. Do you think someone that would give away money to visitors and members of this section would scam you of 2000 or 3000 Naira?

https://www.nairaland.com/4602932/still-live-nairaland-vehicle-history

It's important to support our own. If you cannot have enough trust in people with hundreds or thousands of reports to their credit, then perhaps the problem is from you, not from them.

We should endeavour to support our own. These reports cost 2000 - 3000 Naira. Do you really think either of these mentioned would want to scam you of 2000 naira when they have probably provided reports worth hundreds of thousands or millions?

Please.

Thank you Gazzuz and God bless you. Your words are noted and I will patronise our own.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by Cosplay: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
elijah101:
Sir Cosplay , Is this a good buy ..

From the history, the vehicle appears to be in fair condition. There are no accidents recorded, and the autocheck score is quite remarkable.

The mileage does appear to be rather high for a 12 year old vehicle, but with adequate physical inspection by a professional, you may want to consider it for purchase.

Ensure the documentation is in order, before you make any commitments.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Check This Vin by greggng: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cosplay:

From the history, the vehicle appears to be in fair condition. There are no accidents recorded, and the autocheck score is quite remarkable.

The mileage does appear to be rather high for a 12 year old vehicle, but with adequate physical inspection by a professional, you may want to consider it for purchase.

Ensure the documentation is in order, before you make any commitments.

Thanks for the good job

(1) (Reply)

Toks Lexus Es 330 / Tokunbo Toyota Camry LE 2007 With Leather Seats Available At 2.7m / Toks 2009 Toyota Camry Le Available For Sale 2.6m Asking Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.