Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) (3912 Views)

Mr Macaroni In Tears As Bovi, Shaggi, Others Surprise Him On His 30th Birthday / Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by ijebuloaded(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
One of the greatest things we have ever done!!! Destroyed our camera mans broke down car & bought him a new range rover!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9M_XlBG_CA
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by ijebuloaded(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is the kinda friendship i want

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by Olalan(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cool reward for hard work
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by GOFRONT(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Abeg who go help destroy my own make he replace
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by wizhack(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
uhmmmmm....... wasted nd misplaced resources.......
if you know you know.......

please check my link..
LOVE.....nd other interesting poems written by me......
http://linuxgateworld..com/2018/07/love.html
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by mumureloaded(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
I got a passenger sit if you know you know.
NB he's not his friend. I followed that guy in YouTube and he's YouTube star with almost 20m followers. the other guy is the camera man and not just friend.
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by ijebuloaded(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
mumureloaded:
NB he's not his friend. I followed that guy in YouTube and he's YouTube star with almost 20m followers. the other guy is the camera man and not just friend.

One of the greatest things we have ever done!!! Destroyed our camera mans broke down car & bought him a new range rover!!!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by wayne4loan: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
O Lord may this kind of friend locate me by fire this year.... Amen
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by addictiv(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
I just learnt a lesson from this...at times an opportunity we have gets closed, we get kicked out or abandoned after giving our all. But rather than focus on the next upcoming opportunity. we start crying over a bad opportunity/situation that would have or has been detrimental to us. We begin to brood over spoilt milk that was spilled. Growth is pain and pain is growth. You get the desirable when you let go of the undesired. When a door is closed, a bigger door might just be opening. But you will not see it if you keep banging and wailing on the closed door. Pick up the broken pieces, dust yourself up, stay positive and in no time you will have better opportunities and more reasons to be grateful.

8 Likes

Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by potbelly(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Seun destroying lalasticlala ride and getting him a new one... cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by Dacronym(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
mumureloaded:
You should also know that it's most likely staged
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by czarina(f): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
addictiv:
I just learnt a lesson from this...at times an opportunity we have gets closed, we get kicked out or abandoned after giving our all. But rather than focus on the next upcoming opportunity. we start crying over a bad opportunity/situation that would have or has been detrimental to us. We begin to brood over spoilt milk that was spilled. Growth is pain and pain is growth. You get the desirable when you let go of the undesired. When a door is closed, a bigger door might just be opening. But you will not see it if you keep banging and wailing on the closed door. Pick up the broken pieces, dust yourself up, stay positive and in no time you will have better opportunities and more reasons to be grateful.
I love you kiss kiss kiss I seriously wish we all remember this any time it feels like Pompeii around us. Thanks for sharing this.
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by realmindz: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
sad

psychopathic friend, just like Yahweh who destroyed job's children and got him brand new ones.

Who want such treatment, a vandalizer has no regard nor value...

Why don't you just get your friend a new car without destroying the old one, it would be useful for someone who has none... Why must you destroy and waste scarce resources.
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by realmindz: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
wayne4loan:
O Lord may this kind of friend locate me by fire this year.... Amen

You already have a friend as Yahweh....

Why don't you pray he does to you same way he did to job
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
My senior brother has done this for a friend and we were made he could buy his friend a car
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by dkronicle(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Damn! I shed tears a little. But dey for send me thia car, my leg need am o. Which day Charles okocha go buy him camera man rover na.
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by addictiv(m): 2:40am On Jul 09, 2018
czarina:
I love you kiss kiss kiss I seriously wish we all remember this any time it feels like Pompeii around us. Thanks for sharing this.
Sense wee not kill you grin grin A lot of folks keep trying to save obsolete, turn the hands of time and change the past rather than focus on what they can control.....i love you too..) smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by crossfire(m): 3:52am On Jul 09, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by KEVIND: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2018
addictiv:

Might = Probability.

"when a door is closed, a bigger door might just be opening." -
Is not certain and it's not always the case that it will turns out bigger. Sometimes its turns out sour and unpleasant.
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by Tarzan360(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2018
cheesy grin grin Imaging buhari destroying nigeria and rebuilding nigeria?
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Wow

Loyalty pays
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by pemiakd: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2018
There is more to this. Why destroy his car and buy him another one?

I dey smell something. Make e check d brake and everything well before he drive am.

Trust no one
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by adekennis(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
pemiakd:
There is more to this. Why destroy his car and buy him another one?

I dey smell something. Make e check d brake and everything well before he drive am.

Trust no one

Typical Nigerian thinking
Re: A Guy Destroys His Friend's Car And Surprise Him With A New One!!( So Emotional) by pemiakd: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
adekennis:

Typical Nigerian thinking

Indeed

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Amaka Opens Up On Her Addiction To P0rn And Seasonal Masturbat*on / Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Speaks On Late Wife, Pastor Bimbo, New Wife And New Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.