Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos (3910 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by ATFC: 12:06am On May 25, 2020
Moyo Lawal is on the mission to bring sexy back to the gram as she displays her curves and cleavage in new photos.

Actress Moyo Lawal puts her sexy body on display with her massive curves on Instagram. She flaunts her cleavages in these sexy photos as she aims to bring ‘sexy’ back to the gram’.

See photos in link below;
https://activefad.com/2020/05/moyo-lawal-displays-cleavage-and-curves-in-sexy-new-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Betakeshi: 12:10am On May 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Enoch07: 12:23am On May 25, 2020
and I'm here wondering how mosquito can penetrate my defense system (mosquito net) abi this insects don dey advance ni

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by timibare(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2020
Damn....my Bluetooth is ready to pair

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 12:34am On May 25, 2020
This morbidly obese dwarf is always seeking attention.

9 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by DamnnNiggarr: 1:09am On May 25, 2020
Damnn niggarr!

all for the gram

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by scoundrel(f): 2:19am On May 25, 2020
She should hide in the house before her bleached skin catches cancer from chilling under the sun too long.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by tillaman(m): 2:25am On May 25, 2020
Nice bleached boobs

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by EkperemoEgbabi: 4:58am On May 25, 2020
This afonja olosho still never see customer wey go buy her market?

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Onyi22(f): 5:04am On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
This morbidly obese dwarf is always seeking attention.
Same way you are seeking for Likes
Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 5:05am On May 25, 2020
Onyi22:

Your observation has been noted.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by DriggityDre: 6:11am On May 25, 2020
Onyi22:

Hmm.. I remember you.
Very notorious back then grin

What changed?
Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On May 25, 2020
Marketer

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Hypnotise: 8:20am On May 25, 2020
Is that all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by DaInferno(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2020
bitter people full this world o... see comments now, na snap she snap, she no kill person! make we stop d look people wey improve their skin to suite them like say Dem b winch, for me, she looks beautiful, she dn even blow pass some of us. God pick my call o!
Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Vulcanheph(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2020
She looks like one of those short time girls ....

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Displays Cleavage And Curves In Sexy New Photos by Denique(f): 9:29am On May 25, 2020
Her trademark!

The only thing she's got going for her...Very anyhow cele yeyebrity.

I know most of them are dumb but the rest try to balance things...You see diswan?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Speaks On Late Wife, Pastor Bimbo, New Wife And New Life. / Munachi Abii Attends Ludaday Weekend In Atlanta, Meets Ludacris / Check Out What D’banj & Genevieve Nnaji Will Look Like … Call It “gennybanj”!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.