Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You (44780 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
nice message from a cute lady!
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Ugosample:

lmao @ Jude is innocent.
Of course he is "innocent"
Since Paul chose to side Jude, make them dey do na
Peter Don waka
as man wey he be.
maximum respect Peter

Ofcoz he is innocent I'm very sure about that.

For me maximum respect to Paul for being able to handle his family.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by soso101: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Lanceslot:
What's she implying?

That she is not responsible for the rancor that separate the P from the Square
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by eyinjuege: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
You can never please world people.
If you don't wish the twins a happy birthday, they will say you're jealous you don't have twins despite the fact that you're not even barren. Imagine if you were barren..
You wish them a happy birthday, and that their bond is never broken, it becomes another problem. Of all the good wishes, that was the only one picked up.
Lesson- Just continue to be yourself, you can't please the world and don't even try to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by nwabobo: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Lola Omotayo, wife to Peter Okoye of former Psquare, has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband's brother, Paul Okoye's twins who turned one today.

Using her husband and his brother's crisis, she prayed for the twins, Nathan and Nadia that they will never let anyone or anything break their bond. She wrote;

"The best things in life come in pairs, Nathan and Nadia here's wishing you two a very happy 1st birthday! I wish you loads of love, long life, good health, prosperity and peace of mind. May you two continue to bring the entire Okoye family happiness, joy and smiles. My prayer for you is that you always remain close, love one another unconditionally, always support and respect each other and never let anyone or anything break your bond, ever! May God Almighty give you both...double the blessings and twice the happiness all the days of your very long and fruitful life. God's got you! We love you angels so much. Enjoy your fun filled day as we celebrate you today. Big hugs & Kisses. ���������������������������♥️⚽️�✔����������‍♂️�‍♀️���‍♂️�‍♀️����� #twins #okoyetwins #n&n #godsangels #1stbirthday #blessed #happy #july8th #love #innocent #cameronandalionascousins #ibeji #andresbrotherandsister #family #okoyeclan"

Recall that Peter and Paul Okoye decided to go their separate ways last year after several disagreements and fights even on social media.

Paul Okoye even accused Lola of being the reason for their fights.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/never-let-anyone-or-anything-break-your-bond-lola-omotayo-prays-for-paul-okoyes-twins.html

Is it the bond that she has broken?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by udemzyudex(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Megatrix:
But you're the one that broke your husband's bond with his twin brother

Shut up, how do u know?

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Lomprico2: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Pesin whey dey tif pipu cloth wen dem wash am hang naim dey sidon guard him own cloth wen he wash am!! lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Ugosample(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Tosinville:
It’s Jude she was referring to
you dey mind all these people wey dey blame lola

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Awoo88: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2018
KingLennon:
Yea the bond between twins is very strong. But i don't know what happen in P-square's case o....
She happens
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by norriswood(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Megatrix:
u people can talk rubbish ...were u there?lola made psquare...go nd ask

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Megatrix:
Were you there in their house when it happened?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by LZAA: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
kayjay69:
Lola is not the only Yoruba woman married to an Igbo man true but most people here on nairaland and generally in Nigeria blame her for the breakup of the brothers simply because she's the odd one out based on her tribe. It is common knowledge that Jude never liked her, why I don't know. Some say it was based on what their late mother said that Peter shouldn't marry her. I am not saying she is perfect, everybody with him own. But the mature thing to do among the brothers is if Peter decided to marry her and go against his late mother's wishes then the two brothers should still support him cos in the end he is their brother and blood is thicker than water.

Look let's not cover this stuff up. She is Yoruba and that is probably why she gets the cold shoulder from Jude. If she were Igbo, I personally don't think it would have gotten to this level, attitude or not. I don't think Paul has any real problems with Peter but I think Paul should have stayed neutral regarding the rift between Jude and Peter.

In my opinion, the brothers should have rallied around Peter regardless of his choice of wife. Not every man is skilled at finding a balance between his own personal family and his relatives. It is common knowledge that Lola was never accepted into the family from the beginning and it had to do with the fact that she was Yoruba and she was older than Peter. I am talking way back before they touched real money. But in the end, Peter is a grown man and it's his life not theirs. I don't believe as a Parent my word should be binding on my child especially on a child who has gotten to a mature age. I can give advice but if you insist I'll still be there as much as I can even though I may have my resentment towards such action. They may have resentment towards her but blood is thicker than water and it seems they just allowed those resentment coupled with money and pride get in the way of what was a very successful family business. I feel sorry for all three. I am not happy that they went their separate ways and I sure am not supporting anyone of them. My joy would be to see them back together making good music. Overall I wish them the best.

Can u put a cathedral in saudi arabia?
Can u put a mosque in the vatican?
Igbo and yoruba are non compatible and will never be
Make no mistake about it

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by MusicSots: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

A Strain they didnt have in them for many years doing songs 2gether before she came in undecided

Stop talking nonsense. She has been dating Peter for over a decade. The age of their first child says it all.
Quit saying what you no nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
MusicSots:

Stop talking nonsense. She has been dating Peter for over a decade. The age of their first child says it all.
Quit saying what you no nothing about.

U are talking crap..
"Dating peter" and "getting married to peter" are 2different things so what are u saying undecided

What I'm telling u here is the reality.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
norriswood:
u people can talk rubbish ...were u there?lola made psquare...go nd ask

Lolz..Lola made psquare?
Thus is the biggest joke I have ever seen this year grin.
Basketmouth where are u, ? u have a scout here grin

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Neddyogu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
movid:
Can the twins read all these?
Na indirect call for reconciliation. Make them use dia tongue count their teeth.
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by safarigirl(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

A Strain they didnt have in them for many years doing songs 2gether before she came in undecided
they ha a strain most fans couldn't notice.

Peter had always felt like he was shortchanged and neither Paul nor Jude ever bothered to address it. Rather, they kept shortchanging him by sieving out songs he would suggest and giving Paul majority scenes in their music videos.

Sometimes, a person can be abused for many years and will not be able to remove themselves from a situation. It doesn't mean the abuse never existed.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by kayjay69(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please don't ever reply my quote with your misguided stupidity.

LZAA:

Can u put a cathedral in saudi arabia?
Can u put a mosque in the vatican?
Igbo and yoruba are non compatible and will never be
Make no mistake about it
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by LZAA: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
kayjay69:
Please don't ever reply my quote with your misguided stupidity.

Denying the truth has never solved anything
It just postpones the inevitable
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by finesounds01(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
safarigirl:

Peter had always felt like he was shortchanged and neither Paul nor Jude ever bothered to address it. Rather, they kept shortchanging him by sieving out songs he would suggest and giving Paul majority scenes in their music videos.

Sometimes, a person can be abused for many years and will not be able to remove themselves from a situation. It doesn't mean the abuse never existed.
only you got the correct aspect of the matter, others are only commenting rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by MChaze25(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Eye service mofo!
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by VictorRomanov: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
nazablossom:
That's nice of her,hope she meant every word.

The question now is,who broke Psquare's bond because she is indirectly telling us that she's not the one.

They broke their bond. Only they can. No one else.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Bruemath(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
This advice is deep
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Emmacolinho(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Megatrix:
Jobless people are always updated about celebrities private life. Where is Baba Suwe living now?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by LaudableXX: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
emmanuelex1:
At least they were together before Lola came on board
And so? What makes you think that something else (apart from Lola) could not have broken them up?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by LaudableXX: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
kingthreat:
Her husband's twin brother said so. Go to his instagram posts this time last year
Una sabi lie, o! shocked Lola's name was not mentioned in those instagram's posts. All of you people relying on somebody else's wild allegations and fake claims, to tarnish Lola's image, only God can forgive you lot....
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by LaudableXX: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
jahsharon:
The Oracle says so. The Oracle can't be wrong. So, the biitch called Karma is waiting to serve her a hot cup of tea. .

Yeah, right....after the same Karma serves you a hot dose of disgrace, for telling lies and blaming her wrongly.

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by emmanuelex1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
I made an observation. It is a family ish let them deal with their own issues.
LaudableXX:

And so? What makes you think that something else (apart from Lola) could not have broken them up?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Ugosample(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
safarigirl:

At last, someone that knows what's up

Jude did not try in that respect, and he has to own up to that
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
safarigirl:

That was the lie peter told u to play victim card, but did u hear from Paul and Jude side?.
why would Jude "sieve" his song out when he is part of the group undecided
U guys keep talking crap on this issue..
Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth like seriously.. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

That was the lie peter told u to play victim card, but did u hear from Paul and Jude side?.
why would Jude "sieve" his song out when he is part of the group undecided
U guys keep talking crap on this issue..
Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth like seriously.. SMH
see, I am not foolish like most of you.

I did not needx Peter to say anything. I watch their videos especially. For every 8 times you see Paul, you only see Peter twice.

Watch Away, watch Bank Alert. I already know that Peter is an idiot, but I don't need to hear from anybody to know that Jude and Paul were sidelining him.

It is you who is gullible if you are busy listening to their accounts, use your eye and see rather than listening

More things are said without words than with words. Only a fool bases his judgment on what was said between warring parties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Goes Wild At A Club In London (Photos) / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.