Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You (44778 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2018
brainhgeek:

she was there almost as soon as they started their career. I am not sure who broke their bond but I will blame the two guys and not a third party instead.

She was there but not as a wife.. There is a big difference..because by then she won't have much to say... In order not to be "a bad woman".

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by doctorbabs(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2018
Igbo with tribal sentiment. He be ibo,she be yoruba dont marry her.

Megatrix:
But you're the one that broke your husband's bond with his twin brother

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by nazablossom(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you blushing?

Keep liking and being a fan. Many have graduated from liking to loving and from fan to hurricane while you are still liking and fanning.

Wow you blushed from chocolate to Kenya black.

Amazing grin
Who told you that I'm still liking, I have moved on since. wink
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Ugosample(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

She was in the picture but not as a wife. There is as A BIG DIFFERENCE .. because then she dont have much to say just to fake "the good woman" No unmarried bad woman will show her true colours till shez married
oga no be lola cause any break up
The management skills of the elder brother is to blame in all this mess
Those who know know cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by izombie(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2018
I am igbo but i don't know why people point accusing fingers at this woman for breaking up psquare. What if its jude or paul's wife.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2018
nazablossom:
That's nice of her,hope she meant every word.

The question now is,who broke Psquare's bond because she is indirectly telling us that she's not the one.

Look no further than Jude Okoye.
I have heard things o.

Ugosample:

Yes we do!

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Butterflyleo: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
nazablossom:

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by koffsman(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
I see several comment hypocrite every where you guys said she's the one that broke the bond between Paul and Peter una dey there or simply what the hungry bloggers fed us with don't judge anyone if you don't know the inside story. only Paul and Peter know what broke the bond so don't take sides.
I rest my case argue with your fone if you have issues with my comment.
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Ugosample:

U dont know better than me in this issue bro
Lol.. Management skill is what peter said..
U dont expect him to condemned his wife..

Same brother has been managing them for over 7years.. So how come the poor management skill when he has gained more experience in the industry and should rather do better. undecided
PLS THINK!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Butterflyleo: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2018
nazablossom:

Are you kidneying me? Moved on to who? Another Nigerian or a foreigner?

You can tell me. I promise to keep it a secret. wink
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Platony(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2018
roarik:
I love this woman.

I dey tel u.....

She wise gan!!
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by wellmax(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Megatrix:

Oshey, knower of all secrets. You just open your mouth and talk trash as it suits you.
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by nazablossom(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you kidneying me? Moved on to who? Another Nigerian or a foreigner?

You can tell me. I promise to keep it a secret. wink
Moved on to my husband. cheesy
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by hollah123: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are just talking rubbish... Nobody is bringing tribe here and I can't remember mentioning tribe in my comment..
Or is Lola the only yoruba woman married to igbo undecided.
I know a lot of them and they are enjoying their marriage ..LOLA IS JUST BAD..its not about tribe.

And as for how I knew... I got it from right source.. And remember a lot of their were said by both peter and Paul during the saga.
Things were said and revealed mistakenly.
just hear your self out,lola is just bad.i rest my case on your warped mentality.lola is just bad...so annoying

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Butterflyleo: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2018
nazablossom:
Moved on to my husband. cheesy

Ah! I bet he is as lean and mean and a dancing machine as your first crush. grin

Please be the best groupie to him o and I hope he buys you your own range rover same as Peter did for Lola wink

Sigh! Love...such a beautiful thing.

I salute you!
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by LZAA: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Lola Omotayo, wife to Peter Okoye of former Psquare, has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband's brother, Paul Okoye's twins who turned one today.

Using her husband and his brother's crisis, she prayed for the twins, Nathan and Nadia that they will never let anyone or anything break their bond. She wrote;

"The best things in life come in pairs, Nathan and Nadia here's wishing you two a very happy 1st birthday! I wish you loads of love, long life, good health, prosperity and peace of mind. May you two continue to bring the entire Okoye family happiness, joy and smiles. My prayer for you is that you always remain close, love one another unconditionally, always support and respect each other and never let anyone or anything break your bond, ever! May God Almighty give you both...double the blessings and twice the happiness all the days of your very long and fruitful life. God's got you! We love you angels so much. Enjoy your fun filled day as we celebrate you today. Big hugs & Kisses. ���������������������������♥️⚽️�✔����������‍♂️�‍♀️���‍♂️�‍♀️����� #twins #okoyetwins #n&n #godsangels #1stbirthday #blessed #happy #july8th #love #innocent #cameronandalionascousins #ibeji #andresbrotherandsister #family #okoyeclan"

Recall that Peter and Paul Okoye decided to go their separate ways last year after several disagreements and fights even on social media.

Paul Okoye even accused Lola of being the reason for their fights.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/never-let-anyone-or-anything-break-your-bond-lola-omotayo-prays-for-paul-okoyes-twins.html

This among obvious reasons is why we avoid afonjic women in alaigbo
Cc immhotep pointzerom onyeoga greenback iceberg3

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by wildkat: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Megatrix:

And who told u that? Can't u have sense for once?

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by oochi123(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Love you Lola.. God will bring peace..

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by mudiana(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Abeg who is psquare again.l, Is it those two boys that look alike and they sing/dance like Micheal Jackson?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by akinboyo: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Use your brain and reason well like a human being!
Megatrix:

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Ugosample(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U dont know better than me in this issue bro
Lol.. Management skill is what peter said..
U dont expect him to condemned his wife..

Same brother has been managing them for over 7years.. So how come the poor management skill when he has gained more experience in the industry and should rather do better. undecided
PLS THINK!!

you don't know me bro

And trust me, I don hear some gist wey sup

Jude caused the mess, and since Paul decided to side Jude, he tapped out.
(Peter does not want to work with Jude anymore, and if Paul hadalso agreed, they would have fired Jude on the spot)

But Paulo made his choice

I respect Peter forever for that action
Only a strong man can do that

now it's to your tent everybody

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Ategberoson(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Megatrix:

21 century.....
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2018
Ugosample:

you don't know me bro

And trust me, I don hear some gist wey sup

Jude caused the mess, and since Paul decided to side Jude, he tapped out.
(Peter does not want to work with Jude anymore, and if Paul hadalso agreed, they would have fired Jude on the spot)
But Paulo made his choice
I respect Peter forever for that action
Only a strong man can do that
now it's to your tent everybody

Nah, Jude is very innocent.. He has proven his ability as a good manager for many years.
He took them from nowhere and made them somebody .
Paul never sided Jude rather he stood on what is right.
Firing his brother who stood for them for many years would be pain and stab at the back.

PETER IS A PVSSY NIGGEH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by milemimi93(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Lola Omotayo, wife to Peter Okoye of former Psquare, has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband's brother, Paul Okoye's twins who turned one today.

Using her husband and his brother's crisis, she prayed for the twins, Nathan and Nadia that they will never let anyone or anything break their bond. She wrote;

"The best things in life come in pairs, Nathan and Nadia here's wishing you two a very happy 1st birthday! I wish you loads of love, long life, good health, prosperity and peace of mind. May you two continue to bring the entire Okoye family happiness, joy and smiles. My prayer for you is that you always remain close, love one another unconditionally, always support and respect each other and never let anyone or anything break your bond, ever! May God Almighty give you both...double the blessings and twice the happiness all the days of your very long and fruitful life. God's got you! We love you angels so much. Enjoy your fun filled day as we celebrate you today. Big hugs & Kisses. ���������������������������♥️⚽️�✔����������‍♂️�‍♀️���‍♂️�‍♀️����� #twins #okoyetwins #n&n #godsangels #1stbirthday #blessed #happy #july8th #love #innocent #cameronandalionascousins #ibeji #andresbrotherandsister #family #okoyeclan"

Recall that Peter and Paul Okoye decided to go their separate ways last year after several disagreements and fights even on social media.

Paul Okoye even accused Lola of being the reason for their fights.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/never-let-anyone-or-anything-break-your-bond-lola-omotayo-prays-for-paul-okoyes-twins.html

I like Peter. Paul is arrogant
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by kayjay69(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Lola is not the only Yoruba woman married to an Igbo man true but most people here on nairaland and generally in Nigeria blame her for the breakup of the brothers simply because she's the odd one out based on her tribe. It is common knowledge that Jude never liked her, why I don't know. Some say it was based on what their late mother said that Peter shouldn't marry her. I am not saying she is perfect, everybody with him own. But the mature thing to do among the brothers is if Peter decided to marry her and go against his late mother's wishes then the two brothers should still support him cos in the end he is their brother and blood is thicker than water.

Look let's not cover this stuff up. She is Yoruba and that is probably why she gets the cold shoulder from Jude. If she were Igbo, I personally don't think it would have gotten to this level, attitude or not. I don't think Paul has any real problems with Peter but I think Paul should have stayed neutral regarding the rift between Jude and Peter.

In my opinion, the brothers should have rallied around Peter regardless of his choice of wife. Not every man is skilled at finding a balance between his own personal family and his relatives. It is common knowledge that Lola was never accepted into the family from the beginning and it had to do with the fact that she was Yoruba and she was older than Peter. I am talking way back before they touched real money. But in the end, Peter is a grown man and it's his life not theirs. I don't believe as a Parent my word should be binding on my child especially on a child who has gotten to a mature age. I can give advice but if you insist I'll still be there as much as I can even though I may have my resentment towards such action. They may have resentment towards her but blood is thicker than water and it seems they just allowed those resentment coupled with money and pride get in the way of what was a very successful family business. I feel sorry for all three. I am not happy that they went their separate ways and I sure am not supporting anyone of them. My joy would be to see them back together making good music. Overall I wish them the best.

Nightmareo07:

U are just talking rubbish... Nobody is bringing tribe here and I can't remember mentioning tribe in my comment..
Or is Lola the only yoruba woman married to igbo undecided.
I know a lot of them and they are enjoying their marriage ..LOLA IS JUST BAD..its not about tribe.

And as for how I knew... I got it from right source.. And remember a lot of their were said by both peter and Paul during the saga.
Things were said and revealed mistakenly.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Ugosample(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nah, Jude is very innocent.. He has proven his ability as a good manager for many years.
He took them from nowhere and made them somebody .
Paul never sided Jude rather he stood on what is right.
Firing his brother who stood for them for many years would be pain and stab at the back.

PETER IS A PVSSY NIGGEH

lmao @ Jude is innocent.

Of course he is "innocent"

Since Paul chose to side Jude, make them dey do na

Peter Don waka

as man wey he be.

maximum respect Peter

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by jahsharon: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who told you that one?
The Oracle says so. The Oracle can't be wrong. So, the biitch called Karma is waiting to serve her a hot cup of tea. .
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Ugosample(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2018
kayjay69:
Lola is not the only Yoruba woman married to an Igbo man true but most people here on nairaland and generally in Nigeria blame her for the breakup of the brothers simply because she's the odd one out based on her tribe. It is common knowledge that Jude never liked her, why I don't know. Some say it was based on what their late mother said that Peter shouldn't marry her. I am not saying she is perfect, everybody with him own. But the mature thing to do among the brothers is if Peter decided to marry her and go against his late mother's wishes then the two brothers should still support him cos in the end he is their brother and blood is thicker than water.

Look let's not cover this stuff up. She is Yoruba and that is probably why she gets the cold shoulder from Jude. If she were Igbo, I personally don't think it would have gotten to this level, attitude or not. I don't think Paul has any real problems with Peter but I think Paul should have stayed neutral regarding the rift between Jude and Peter.

In my opinion, the brothers should have rallied around Peter regardless of his choice of wife. Not every man is skilled at finding a balance between his own personal family and his relatives. It is common knowledge that Lola was never accepted into the family from the beginning and it had to do with the fact that she was Yoruba and she was older than Peter. I am talking way back before they touched real money. But in the end, Peter is a grown man and it's his life not theirs. I don't believe as a Parent my word should be binding on my child especially on a child who has gotten to a mature age. I can give advice but if you insist I'll still be there as much as I can even though I may have my resentment towards such action. They may have resentment towards her but blood is thicker than water and it seems they just allowed those resentment coupled with money and pride get in the way of what was a very successful family business. I feel sorry for all three. I am not happy that they went their separate ways and I sure am not supporting anyone of them. My joy would be to see them back together making good music. Overall I wish them the best.

thank you for speaking up jare

Peter made his choice, and Jude could not stabd it.

he did not even attend the wedding, but was with wizkid in the studio on the day of his brothers wedding

At least Paul attended.

Jude no try at all.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Tosinville(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2018
It’s Jude she was referring to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by Nightmareo07: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
kayjay69:

I couldn't read all this but from the points i picked.. no one is against Lola for her tribe..pls stop that already..
I hope u know Paul's wife is not igbo too. undecided
Stop playing the tribal card..

Peter is just weak not to handle his wife attitude... The woman worked into his Brian with a philosophy of "u like ur brothers more than me..and he she defeated him(peter)
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by nazablossom(f): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ah! I bet he is as lean and mean and a dancing machine as your first crush. grin

Please be the best groupie to him o and I hope he buys you your own range rover same as Peter did for Lola wink

Sigh! Love...such a beautiful thing.

I salute you!
You're funny ahswear. grin
Re: Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You by kingthreat(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who told you that one?

Her husband's twin brother said so. Go to his instagram posts this time last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Meet Chef Rukky Sanda - Cooking Never Looked This Sexy! / Adewale Adeleke Goes Wild At A Club In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.