Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (55383 Views)

Ebonyi State Governor Donates 5 Cars To The Newly Ordained Priests Of Abakaliki / Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by omojesu202(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
I don't know what to say
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Angelanest:

The priests were also given a new car to support them in their ministry.
Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/umeh-felicitates-with-identical-twins-rev-frs-francis-cornelius-offiah.html

Love the sound of that especially the support their ministry part
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by ZombieTAMER: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
BabaCommander:
grin grin
Na Sinator dey pray for priest? embarassed embarassed Chai! Wonder shall never end.

These Roman Catholics are a joke.

Saint babacommander
Hug the nearest transformer to you

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Bruemath(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Saint babacommander
no be only transformer,let him go and jump inside 3rd mainland bridge

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by emelda86(f): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Franzee:
For Anambra St. Once you become father u get a � car most especially Awka Diocese.. So I believe na two ✌ car

Liar!!!
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Twoclans(f): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Catholic priests ,I wonder if one of them is martinO lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by cabilla(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pat081:
Photo of the car nko ooooooo
nko ooooooo is ur eyes paining u
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
gift they call it or
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by akiOYIBO: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bribery continues..All dey kia is to always please the political and religious elites who would never uncomprise. So, if they had not murdered priests at Benue, the catholic bishop council would not deem it fit to protest against the alleged genocide on christian. And after the naive protest, dey av shamelessly gone mute enjoying their dividend of compromise..rubish
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Any politician who feels the highest gift he can offer the electorate or the masses to better their life is a car or a house is a bigot and politifian who has nothing tangible to offer. The white man has long evolved passed that primitive and lame political strategy
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by kramar(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good for him

Check my signature
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Asology(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
BabaCommander:
grin grin
Na Sinator dey pray for priest? embarassed embarassed Chai! Wonder shall never end.

These Roman Catholics are a joke.

What is wrong in Senator praying for priest... So, people cannot pray for priests or pastors again. Besides, the prayer was for God to help them as they serve in His. vineyard.

And what necessitated your attack on Catholics. Prolly, you are pentecostal, you're attacking Catholics, and tomorrow, we'll all be hoping that Christianity won't go into extinction in Nigeria. When we are not united within ourselves, how do we shield off attacks from other religions

Let My People Think
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
no comment
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by deolu2000(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Giving gifts items to priests while your ways are not pleasing to God is tantamount to an attempt to bribe God. Anyways, I am happy for the priests who were blessed through the act anyways. if it will be rewarded by God for Sen. Umeh is another thing.
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
So, these ones will never get to experience the joys of good sex?? What a waste of manhoods.
They are married to Jesus
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
gabazin080:
i was at shoprite then there's this Lady who was staring at me as if she had never seen someone tasting a coke and putting it back in the fridge
She likes you. Na so love dey start
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Pat081: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
cabilla:
nko ooooooo is ur eyes paining u
u knw dat am using ur own eyes now n I dnt knw dat u get problem with it am sorry
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Trinity ordination
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by emmanuelex1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Are they complaining to you? Please buy a bicycle for all teenagers in your compound and see how they appreciate it.
DontBeStupid:
How can u give two grown men one car to share?
Oloriburuku
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Abdul3391(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Did he buy the car for them because they are priests or twin?

Iyam not understanding biko
he bought a car for the priest who are twins
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Franzee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baba I dun tell you.... If you want ask any Anambra or Awka Diocesan priest how much their Parish dey get for priest ordination. Some big parishes get up to 1.9m..then they would buy car for the priest... Show me a priest using leg without car in Awka Diocese I would show you a woman that don't like money.... Thou some priest sell their cars given to them during ordination and use it in helping the poor... But the point still remains the same... They where given car
emelda86:

Liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by iswallker(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Country is so bad that being clergy is a way out of hunger.

We need more scientists and engineers...

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulation Fathers!
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by BabaCommander: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Saint babacommander

grin grin
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by BabaCommander: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Asology:

What is wrong in Senator praying for priest... So, people cannot pray for priests or pastors again. Besides, the prayer was for God to help them as they serve in His. vineyard.

And what necessitated your attack on Catholics. Prolly, you are pentecostal, you're attacking Catholics, and tomorrow, we'll all be hoping that Christianity won't go into extinction in Nigeria. When we are not united within ourselves, how do we shield off attacks from other religions

Let My People Think
The prayers of a Sinator is an abomination before God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by madgoat(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Did he buy the car for them because they are priests or twin?

Iyam not understanding biko

Why do you need to understand? Is the car for you? Abeg face your unproductive life and leave those who are progressing in life.
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Asology(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
BabaCommander:

The prayers of a Sinator is an abomination before God. undecided

And God has made you His co-judge right
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Samuelkene93: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
I was in jss1 wen day were in ss2 at st pauls seminary ukpor. Congrats to d omoh dancer at st pauls den
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Burgerlomo: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulations cool

Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by newmoon4968(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
KraticKratus:
uselessness
why do u always choose to be a monkey..
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
So, these ones will never get to experience the joys of good sex?? What a waste of manhoods.
Who told you they don't. My only worry is why their parents allowed the two boys to go this road.
Re: Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests by BabaCommander: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Asology:

And God has made you His co-judge right

grin angry I do not judge, I speak truth but you won't listen because Romans don't like hearing the truth. That's why they corrupted the worship of God with Roman pagan traditions.

A priest should be praying for a Sinator's salvation, not bowing his head down to be spite on and knocked on grin because of a car gift.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.