Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors (72627 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Killing Of Soldiers In Aba - Video / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Almaiga: 6:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Organs:

What is this one saying here? either you cannot comprehend english language or youre part of the people she cursed, choose one. Also, you dont even trust yourselves, anyone not a cownu assliker is a traitor, no wonder the group collapsed on its own.

Another wailing IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by makasimatics(m): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2018
I believe that everything about this news is planned and orchestrated by the Enemies of ipoB.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Ategberoson(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2018
if the notion that, not all Igbo are ipob is true, then ipob have suffered. at first Nnamdi KANU called Igbo that refused to join his organization pigs and idiots Now his former ally is calling ipob a so called movement 21 century idiots, abeg idiot dey get version again

you guys should stop blaming the lady, even if I happen to be one of KANU's ally as an Igbo man, I will disassociate myself from the confused lots. KANU doesn't have dream for what he called struggle rather he had interior intention which the elites/politicians saw that made them not support him

someone that was even making people to be licking his legs like almajiri. thought the hypocrites Igbo said they don't kneel down for anyone be it elders or king

now they got a new aberration "21 century idiots"

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Ategberoson(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2018
LZAA:

U just need to see the afonjics dancing here forgetting that biafra is an ideology not some bolekaja opc nonsense

21 century idiots she said, what does that means? you people ve suffered in the hand of your heroes

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2018
How can a sensable person be proud calling people morons, idiots, etc; in every sentence she made and you tell me she's normal? Greed and Jealousy is killing her, she's just pained that the said group discovered her act of being a Judas. Then why was she offline on Facebook for weeks(months)? Plz, Zombies answer the/my question.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Dreadful: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2018
God has exposed and evicted an Olosho who thought IPOB is a money making business out of IPOB and some educated illiterate from the Waste side are rejoicing over it. lol
To the gambaris continue dashing money to any insignificant figure you see bearing an Igbo name so that he/she will come and try to destroy the good image of IPOB but you know what? Surely they shall gather and 100 times they shall fail and scatter!!
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Remix10(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Am yet to understand all these incoherent grammar, please am I the only one?
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Ziggylady(f): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Yoruba population don camp for this thread..at the mention of Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy

None of them will eat or take their bath today
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Wow, She made a great statement. The one that shock me most is the 21st century idiots name tagged.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yoruba population don camp for this thread..at the mention of Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy

None of them will eat or take their bath today
Stale of the old century. You must be one of the 21st century idiots according to Cynthia. cheesy
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Dreadful:
God has exposed and evicted an Olosho who thought IPOB is a money making business out of IPOB and some educated illiterate from the Waste side are rejoicing over it. lol
To the gambaris continue dashing money to any insignificant figure you see bearing an Igbo name so that he/she will come and try to destroy the good image of IPOB but you know what? Surely they shall gathmer and 100 times they shall fail and scatter!!
Did you not accused her. Keep shouting west. In Cynthia's voice, 21 century I...t.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by kanubiafra: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2018
But How Come No One Ever Heard Of This Lady Before Now? No One Ever Heard That Kanu Was Poisoned? We Only Know About python Dance, So When Did The Poison Story Take Place? Which Media Carried It ? Is The Nigerian fg This stupid? I Thought They Said Ipob Is Dead And They Are Still Fighting Ipob Till Date ? Last Week Was abaribe Now This. Or Is This All About The Ipob And ohanaeze reconcilliation? shame On Nigeria
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

21 century idiots she said, what does that means? you people ve suffered in the hand of your heroes
Omo, that world big o, hehehehehe, 21 century idiots. Jeez, the world get weight chai. Cynthia, thank you for the naming ceremony grin
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2018
21 CENTURY IDIOTS... Chai, this girl get bad mouth. Ipob yaff finished

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by kanubiafra: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Royal789:
I believe that everything about this news is planned and orchestrated by the Enemies of ipoB.
Another Way To Distract Nigerian's But We Wont Take It. Na The Ipob Ohanaeze Reconcilliation Na Him Bring Up This One. The Reconcilliation De Pain Them They Always Want To See Biafrans In DisUnity We Wont Buy This Too

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by RexTramadol1: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:
O DI kwa Riski!!!!

Very risky.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2018
kanubiafra:
But How Come No One Ever Heard Of This Lady Before Now? No One Ever Heard That Kanu Was Poisoned? We Only Know About python Dance, So When Did The Poison Story Take Place? Which Media Carried It ? Is The Nigerian fg This stupid? I Thought They Said Ipob Is Dead And They Are Still Fighting Ipob Till Date ? Last Week Was abaribe Now This. Or Is This All About The Ipob And ohanaeze reconcilliation? shame On Nigeria
See this one blaming fg n Nigeria for the decimation of his ipob group by one of them grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2018
LZAA:

U just need to see the afonjics dancing here forgetting that biafra is an ideology not some bolekaja opc nonsense
21st century......
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by kanubiafra: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Michael004:
See this one blaming fg n Nigeria for the decimation of his ipob group by one of them grin cheesy.
You Call This Decimation? Ipob Has Survived Something Worse Than This. And Like Others This Too Just Came To Pass. But Ipob Remains. And Need I Tell You ? Its All About Biafra. HeaVen And Earth Shall Pass Away Even If Ipob Pass Away Biafra Shall Never Pass Away. Ipob Is Not The Issue With Biafrans MassOB Is Not. Its Not About Kanu, Ojukwu Or Any Individual Even If All These Pass Away Biafra Will Stand. See As Ipob Carried On Even In Times Of Kanu jail And His absense. Stop Wasting Your Time
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by kanubiafra: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Ategberoson:
if the notion is that, not Igbo are ipob then ipob have suffered. at first Nnamdi KANU called Igbo that refused to join his organization pigs and idiots Now his former ally is calling ipob a so called movement 21 century idiots, abeg idiot dey get version again

you guys should stop blaming the lady, even if I happen to be one of KANU's ally as an Igbo man, I will disassociate myself from the confused lots. KANU doesn't have dream for what he called struggle rather he had interior intention which the elites/politics saw that made them not support him

someone that was even making people to be licking his legs like almajiri. thought the hypocrites Igbo said they don't kneel down for anyone be it elders or king

now they got a new aberration "21 century idiots"
Former Ally ? Any Proof?
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by obailala(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Been long since I visited that Radio Biafra facebook page to entertain myself with the serious toned but ridiculously amusing conspiracy theories and submissions of some of the illiterate members.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Michael004: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2018
kanubiafra:
You Call This Decimation? Ipob Has Survived Something Worse Than This. And Like Others This Too Just Came To Pass. But Ipob Remains. And Need I Tell You ? Its All About Biafra. HeaVen And Earth Shall Pass Away Even If Ipob Pass Away Biafra Shall Never Pass Away. Ipob Is Not The Issue With Biafrans MassOB Is Not. Its Not About Kanu, Ojukwu Or Any Individual Even If All These Pass Away Biafra Will Stand. See As Ipob Carried On Even In Times Of Kanu jail And His absense. Stop Wasting Your Time
No, Nigeria did not remain abi no be so
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A former dedicated member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Cynthia Anyikwa, has been forced to react after being accused of so many atrocities and also labelled dead after she dumped the pro-Biafra group. According to the lady, since she jilted the leadership of the Nnamdi Kanu led group due to "lies and deceit", some IPOB members have been coming for her hard online to the extent she was accused of poisoning Nnamdi Kanu and died after slumping.

Cynthia Anyikwa took to Facebook to dispel rumors of her death. Read her long epistle below;

They said I'm dead when I'm pretty healthy and alive! But then, I'll be here to read their Obituary one by one that's the irony of life. A steel made woman is very much alive! Woe to haters and its organizers.

First thing foremost. I'm awe of thy solemn name Almighty God the creator of the whole universe. I'm on bended knees Supreme Creator of all mankind in praises for thy enemies lies in wait but thou put confusion in their midst. Hallelujah!

Some person's with Kyphoses rumoured my death during the period I absent myself on facebook! They said I'm dead alleging the cause of their death not mine to be the nonsensical, brainwashing devilish IPOB Oath, imagine the bunkum! A*sholes do dead breathe, write, post, type, speak, access the internet and its Facebook account up and running? These deformed creatures said I poisoned their leader. Isn't that hilarious people? How did I poison their leader bikonu?

How come? How did it happen? I didn't poison your leader when I was running the hazard roads of Abuja both night and day twice a week sometimes when he was alleged of committing a treasonable felony offense and that wasn't Bread And Butter mind you. How then can somebody think of me poisoning a man I fought for his release in my own little way? Does that sound palatable? I attended his court proceedings till he was bailed. Then, I was cheered, praised and applaud not accused of poisoning him because it was Cherry and Cruising by these 21st century idiots isn't that correct? By the way, where is your leader? Did he tell you I make his meals? Have we eat on the same table before? No. Do I or have I ever cook for their leader? No! Have I ever see him eating before? No! Do I live with him? No! Do I know his kitchen?

Still No! So what the heck is this bollocks? How do this incoherent gibberish write-up poisoning their leader emanate is what I'm yet to unravel as such sane individual would ask the imbecilic Ape responsible for this hate write-up and their master Hitler de 2nd hiding under woman's name "transgender Ugochi Alele". Fools everywhere? It's crystal clear for one to poison someone you must either be their cook, a constant visitor or someone within which often stays/serves whatever Eatable to the said person intended to poison isn't that right? You can then judge from that.

You should know this Ape, I'm not among the jobless weaklings who was seen without cease making Afara Ukwu Ibeku Umuahia their Heaven on Earth. I'm not among those seen lettering on the floor like Alamajiri's on pilgrimage in the vicinity of Ibeku doing one nonsense thing or the other for days, weeks, months haba.. Ape, ask those usually pictured/seen in Afara if my face was seen in Afara twice since Kanu regained freedom. Lunatics..

All these brouhaha, insults and character assassination on my person resurrected ever since I jilted IPOB Nnamdi Kanu because its Leadership and Disciples are full of lies, they managed truth and you know I'm allergic to lies as it's not what prompt me or what I saw initially before being party to that Biafra secession group including the token I did for Biafra emmergence.

Whiter than white slogan in that group is farfetched, it was murdered in cold blood that even black is more suitable and preferable compared to how Dirty and Dark everything going on there is . I decamped that directionless, vision less group full of character assassination, slandering and lies with no cognitive reasoning, no roadmap and since then they became a Squealer. Howling is their watchword, thus Character assassination simultaneously is their roadmap how ridiculous...

If anyone dare speak against the evil in that limited liability radio Rbl, the RBlimited trained facebook terrorists will come for you with heaps of insults like the abuses they have being raining on me since I left that pathological lying group but who cares..? Insults makes someone like me strong it doesn't kill nor deter, I can stomach all their day dream balderdash as their tongue is known to be flippant often that's what these sycophants failed to pinpoint thinking they could have it right or shut me up by churning rubbish with my name attached.

They cooked themselves with lies thinking they are denting my name. Idiots they are... These are the same people Proscribed by FG and the way forward is to disrupt Ohanaeze summit on restructuring Nigeria and slandering Cynthia's name thus rumoured her death after threatening to rape her to death attributing it to worthless man-made masturbating paper nonsense called oath and making my pictures therein with an asterisk Red symbol is foolishness, diabolic, unprofessional and juvenile dimwits!

Tomorrow they will said to be peaceful agitators lol who are you deceiving? Did you see how disgruntled stupid these elements are? What other awful words would be suitable to qualify these miscreants as their legendary in stupidity abounds. You morons irritate me...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/cynthia-anyikwa-former-ipob-member-accused-of-poisoning-nnamdi-kanu.html

The people who cannot succeed all by themselves without the igbos keep masturbating over biafra...gringrin.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2018
IPOOH again? Not this morning biko. Pls woman if I were you I won't say anything because now you have given these miscreants more to say and these are all they live for and always wants.

Nnwanne 100% I support you. IPOOH and Kanu lack direction this was not how Ojukwu who started this struggle did it. They hate me for not following a failure called Kanu so you are not the only one these fools hate woman.

I can't still imagine myself obeying and worship somebody who his entire worth as European hussler is £900 that is not even up to my single flight ticket to US, somebody who can not point to a single igbo boy or girl, man or woman he has ever helped, a man that owns no single business outlet in the entire igboland, a guy that has no single land in entire igboland, a man at his age still living in his father's compound I still can't comprehend it that such person want to lead me and even calling for war to destroy all my hussle and all good reasoning hardworking igbo guys hussles biko Mbanu over my dead body.

Kanu want to fight for freedom and kept abusing and insulting same people he claimed fighting for is that how Ojukwu did it? No

His boys mounting roadblocks extorting money from that same people he claimed fighting for pls is that how Ojukwu did it? No

Every elders in the region who try to calm him down he hurled horrible insult on pls is that how Ojukwu did it? No

Kill any Yoruba kill any Hausa or fulani pls is that how Ojukwu did it or is that how to fight for freedom? No.

Did Kanu consulted any elders before threatening everybody? No. Did SE ever did a referendum and Kanu was collectively chosen to lead the struggle? No.

Now I ask again Kanu ibu onye? Who the hell is Kanu? Now he ran away and his foolish rats ranting on internet like dogs. I challenge Kanu wife to come out and swear if she does not kow where about her husband and let her give reason for her silent if truly her husband is actually missing or being killed.

IPOOH today is Monday go and hussle to feed yourself and your family ok.

*Show me your leader and I will tell you who you are*(a proverb)

Call me Afonja or aboki pls.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2018
YOU PEOPLE OF BIAFRA AND IGBO ARE DISGRACING AND WISHING YOUR FIRST LADY IN THE LAND OF BIAFRA DEAD ABI, SHE WILL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO BEING SORROWS, CALAMITY, EVIL TO ALL PEOPLE FROM IPOB INSHA ALLAH... BIAFRA UNDER OUR FEET
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by LZAA: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

again afonjic biafra is bigger than any one person or group
this one just like the other clown who sponsored pro grazing bill in owerri have obviously received bribes
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by kanubiafra: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Michael004:
No, Nigeria did not remain abi no be so
AND They Are Fightin A Decimated Group? We At Biafra Only Listen To emma Powerful
Ifeanyi ejiofor
uche mefor
And I Can Bet My Last Card That Even You And Your Nigeria Are eagerly Waiting For Thier Response To This.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by LZAA: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2018
jrusky:
IPOOH again? Not this morning biko. Pls woman if I were you I won't say anything because now you have given the miscreants more to say and these are all they live for and always wants.

Nnwanne 100% I support you IPOOH and Kanu lack direction this was not was what not how Ojukwu who started this struggle did it. They hate me for not following a failure called Kanu.
ojukwu started biafra?wow
and here i thought it was the araba riots and the counter coup where northerners told ogundipe they want to split
or the military officers or civillians who were already angry at such senseless killings
or gowon pulling out from aburi agreement
anyways wateva rocks ur boat o ye afonja
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by smileyoo: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2018
that this lady 've the guts to be insulting Igbos in such a hateful manners, despite the fact, some of the ipob members 're old enough to be her grand father shows lack of respect on her path. why not pass your message across without insults? any way, she is lucky that ipob is a non-violent organisation. to me ipob is not even a threat to nigerian unity, the main threats to the unity of this nation, 're the so called nothern terrorists, such as boko-harram and fulani land grabbers in disguise as herdsmen. govt's ability in handling these issues 'll determine how far nigeria 'll thrive.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Ategberoson(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2018
LZAA:

again afonjic biafra is bigger than any one person or group
this one just like the other clown who sponsored pro grazing bill in owerri have obviously received bribes

shut up! what movement is ipob that had been silent by Fulani with the influence of your political/elites saboteur

even KANU that's bold than you online warrior was silent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.