Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors (72622 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Killing Of Soldiers In Aba - Video / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=69199451]A former dedicated member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Cynthia Anyikwa, has been forced to react after being accused of so many atrocities and also labelled dead after she dumped the pro-Biafra group. According to the lady, since she jilted the leadership of the Nnamdi Kanu led group due to "lies and deceit", some IPOB members have been coming for her hard online to the extent she was accused of poisoning Nnamdi Kanu and died after slumping.

Cynthia Anyikwa took to Facebook to dispel rumors of her death. Read her long epistle below;

They said I'm dead when I'm pretty healthy and alive! But then, I'll be here to read their Obituary one by one that's the irony of life. A steel made woman is very much alive! Woe to haters and its organizers.

First thing foremost. I'm awe of thy solemn name Almighty God the creator of the whole universe. I'm on bended knees Supreme Creator of all mankind in praises for thy enemies lies in wait but thou put confusion in their midst. Hallelujah!

Some person's with Kyphoses rumoured my death during the period I absent myself on facebook! They said I'm dead alleging the cause of their death not mine to be the nonsensical, brainwashing devilish IPOB Oath, imagine the bunkum! A*sholes do dead breathe, write, post, type, speak, access the internet and its Facebook account up and running? These deformed creatures said I poisoned their leader. Isn't that hilarious people? How did I poison their leader bikonu?

How come? How did it happen? I didn't poison your leader when I was running the hazard roads of Abuja both night and day twice a week sometimes when he was alleged of committing a treasonable felony offense and that wasn't Bread And Butter mind you. How then can somebody think of me poisoning a man I fought for his release in my own little way? Does that sound palatable? I attended his court proceedings till he was bailed. Then, I was cheered, praised and applaud not accused of poisoning him because it was Cherry and Cruising by these 21st century idiots isn't that correct? By the way, where is your leader? Did he tell you I make his meals? Have we eat on the same table before? No. Do I or have I ever cook for their leader? No! Have I ever see him eating before? No! Do I live with him? No! Do I know his kitchen?

Still No! So what the heck is this bollocks? How do this incoherent gibberish write-up poisoning their leader emanate is what I'm yet to unravel as such sane individual would ask the imbecilic Ape responsible for this hate write-up and their master Hitler de 2nd hiding under woman's name "transgender Ugochi Alele". Fools everywhere? It's crystal clear for one to poison someone you must either be their cook, a constant visitor or someone within which often stays/serves whatever Eatable to the said person intended to poison isn't that right? You can then judge from that.

[bhttp://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=4606201nce I jilte][b]All these brouhaha, insults and character assassination on my person resurrected ever sid IPOB Nnamdi Kanu because its Leadership and Disciples are full of lies, they managed truth and you know I'm allergic to lies as it's not what prompt me or what I saw initially before being party to that Biafra secession group including the token I did for Biafra emmergence.

Whiter than white slogan in that group is farfetched, it was murdered in cold blood that even black is more suitable and preferable compared to how Dirty and Dark everything going on there is . I decamped that directionless, vision less group full of character assassination, slandering and lies with no cognitive reasoning, no roadmap and since then they became a Squealer. Howling is their watchword, thus Character assassination simultaneously is their roadmap how ridiculous...[/b]
[/b]
IPOB PIGS WILL NOT LIKE THIS. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by brownhawk: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2018
laffwitmi:
D idiot cownu deserve to die after saying Christianity is a scam...
our dear cownu is now ugochi elele
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by ipobarethieves: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Healthnow:
Do You Have Anytype Of Eye Problems? Our New Imported Herbal Eye Drugs Can Cure It, And With Out Any Side Effect. 08133412233
how much
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by akiOYIBO: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2018
Her Igbo female contemporaries were busy making homes and families with maturity and integrity. She's busy jumping around from Facebook to Aso-rock, hotels to brothels. Dont take her serious, just pity her cos the Aso-rock money is solid.. An Ashawo has no worth in Igbo tradition!
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Olulinks(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
Dilector!!!" Dilector""!! Dilector!!!"" Looks like Dilector dey like paw paw well well!! grin He dey like 'rick' paw paw especially the very ripe ones..... grin grin
You mean "The veli lipe one!"

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Say no more for you have successfully freed yourself from being among the "99.9% prostitutes" as christened by the fraudster and exiled one.

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2018
dochenaj:
"Wisdom is profitable to direct..", the lack of it in our society has been very damaging.
In the first instance, someone made this accusation on Facebook about the lady poisoning Kanu. Is the accuser the public relations officer of IPOB? Is he the spokesperson of the said Nnamdi Kanu? Then why would you translate that as what IPOB says.
Of course the group in question has a plethora of illiterate folks who don't have the slightest understanding about agitations. But unless the group makes a public statement, I will not take the words of the ignorant folks as what IPOB is saying.
And people should learn to clearly present their views and opinions without resorting to name calling and cursing.

You are absolutely right.

Some of us were indifference about the Biafra struggle. Play the card well and watch it come to fruition sooner or even later.

We had to rise up to the occasion on noticing the madness Independent PIGS of Biafra (IPOB) came up with. grin

It isn't going to end soon until missing senses are restored.

I love sensible Igbos.

I am proud being among some.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Dreadful: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Michael004:
Did you not accused her. Keep shouting west. In Cynthia's voice, 21 century I...t.
She's an urchin. Watch how her story will die down. IPOB is indestructible! Ask people that have tried.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by toofit007: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A former dedicated member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Cynthia Anyikwa, has been forced to react after being accused of so many atrocities and also labelled dead after she dumped the pro-Biafra group. According to the lady, since she jilted the leadership of the Nnamdi Kanu led group due to "lies and deceit", some IPOB members have been coming for her hard online to the extent she was accused of poisoning Nnamdi Kanu and died after slumping.

Cynthia Anyikwa took to Facebook to dispel rumors of her death. Read her long epistle below;

They said I'm dead when I'm pretty healthy and alive! But then, I'll be here to read their Obituary one by one that's the irony of life. A steel made woman is very much alive! Woe to haters and its organizers.

First thing foremost. I'm awe of thy solemn name Almighty God the creator of the whole universe. I'm on bended knees Supreme Creator of all mankind in praises for thy enemies lies in wait but thou put confusion in their midst. Hallelujah!

Some person's with Kyphoses rumoured my death during the period I absent myself on facebook! They said I'm dead alleging the cause of their death not mine to be the nonsensical, brainwashing devilish IPOB Oath, imagine the bunkum! A*sholes do dead breathe, write, post, type, speak, access the internet and its Facebook account up and running? These deformed creatures said I poisoned their leader. Isn't that hilarious people? How did I poison their leader bikonu?

How come? How did it happen? I didn't poison your leader when I was running the hazard roads of Abuja both night and day twice a week sometimes when he was alleged of committing a treasonable felony offense and that wasn't Bread And Butter mind you. How then can somebody think of me poisoning a man I fought for his release in my own little way? Does that sound palatable? I attended his court proceedings till he was bailed. Then, I was cheered, praised and applaud not accused of poisoning him because it was Cherry and Cruising by these 21st century idiots isn't that correct? By the way, where is your leader? Did he tell you I make his meals? Have we eat on the same table before? No. Do I or have I ever cook for their leader? No! Have I ever see him eating before? No! Do I live with him? No! Do I know his kitchen?

Still No! So what the heck is this bollocks? How do this incoherent gibberish write-up poisoning their leader emanate is what I'm yet to unravel as such sane individual would ask the imbecilic Ape responsible for this hate write-up and their master Hitler de 2nd hiding under woman's name "transgender Ugochi Alele". Fools everywhere? It's crystal clear for one to poison someone you must either be their cook, a constant visitor or someone within which often stays/serves whatever Eatable to the said person intended to poison isn't that right? You can then judge from that.

You should know this Ape, I'm not among the jobless weaklings who was seen without cease making Afara Ukwu Ibeku Umuahia their Heaven on Earth. I'm not among those seen lettering on the floor like Alamajiri's on pilgrimage in the vicinity of Ibeku doing one nonsense thing or the other for days, weeks, months haba.. Ape, ask those usually pictured/seen in Afara if my face was seen in Afara twice since Kanu regained freedom. Lunatics..

All these brouhaha, insults and character assassination on my person resurrected ever since I jilted IPOB Nnamdi Kanu because its Leadership and Disciples are full of lies, they managed truth and you know I'm allergic to lies as it's not what prompt me or what I saw initially before being party to that Biafra secession group including the token I did for Biafra emmergence.

Whiter than white slogan in that group is farfetched, it was murdered in cold blood that even black is more suitable and preferable compared to how Dirty and Dark everything going on there is . I decamped that directionless, vision less group full of character assassination, slandering and lies with no cognitive reasoning, no roadmap and since then they became a Squealer. Howling is their watchword, thus Character assassination simultaneously is their roadmap how ridiculous...

If anyone dare speak against the evil in that limited liability radio Rbl, the RBlimited trained facebook terrorists will come for you with heaps of insults like the abuses they have being raining on me since I left that pathological lying group but who cares..? Insults makes someone like me strong it doesn't kill nor deter, I can stomach all their day dream balderdash as their tongue is known to be flippant often that's what these sycophants failed to pinpoint thinking they could have it right or shut me up by churning rubbish with my name attached.

They cooked themselves with lies thinking they are denting my name. Idiots they are... These are the same people Proscribed by FG and the way forward is to disrupt Ohanaeze summit on restructuring Nigeria and slandering Cynthia's name thus rumoured her death after threatening to rape her to death attributing it to worthless man-made masturbating paper nonsense called oath and making my pictures therein with an asterisk Red symbol is foolishness, diabolic, unprofessional and juvenile dimwits!

Tomorrow they will said to be peaceful agitators lol who are you deceiving? Did you see how disgruntled stupid these elements are? What other awful words would be suitable to qualify these miscreants as their legendary in stupidity abounds. You morons irritate me...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/cynthia-anyikwa-former-ipob-member-accused-of-poisoning-nnamdi-kanu.html
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!! We are the people who are greasing the ego and supporting those useless and shameless miscreants who has lost focus and are gradually fading away in this struggle for biafra restoration who are equally insulting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to continue the nonsense they are doing. From Now onward, it is time to use ISOLATION METHOD on them all. Don't rush to defend IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu when you see them post nonsense to see if they can character assassinate Nnamdi kanu. IPOB is a world class body and Nnamdi Kanu has proven himself. So why defending him and end up making those people feel important?
Boycott these people's articles or even posts on Facebook and and see how they shall be buried forever.
Face our referendum and avoid those that are drawing us back. NDEWO NU.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A former dedicated member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Cynthia Anyikwa, has been forced to react after being accused of so many atrocities and also labelled dead after she dumped the pro-Biafra group. According to the lady, since she jilted the leadership of the Nnamdi Kanu led group due to "lies and deceit", some IPOB members have been coming for her hard online to the extent she was accused of poisoning Nnamdi Kanu and died after slumping.

You should know this Ape, I'm not among the jobless weaklings who was seen without cease making Afara Ukwu Ibeku Umuahia their Heaven on Earth. I'm not among those seen lettering on the floor like Alamajiri's on pilgrimage in the vicinity of Ibeku doing one nonsense thing or the other for days, weeks, months haba.. Ape, ask those usually pictured/seen in Afara if my face was seen in Afara twice since Kanu regained freedom. Lunatics..

All these brouhaha, insults and character assassination on my person resurrected ever since I jilted IPOB Nnamdi Kanu because its Leadership and Disciples are full of lies, they managed truth and you know I'm allergic to lies as it's not what prompt me or what I saw initially before being party to that Biafra secession group including the token I did for Biafra emmergence.

Whiter than white slogan in that group is farfetched, it was murdered in cold blood that even black is more suitable and preferable compared to how Dirty and Dark everything going on there is . I decamped that directionless, vision less group full of character assassination, slandering and lies with no cognitive reasoning, no roadmap and since then they became a Squealer. Howling is their watchword, thus Character assassination simultaneously is their roadmap how ridiculous...

If anyone dare speak against the evil in that limited liability radio Rbl, the RBlimited trained facebook terrorists will come for you with heaps of insults like the abuses they have being raining on me since I left that pathological lying group but who cares..? Insults makes someone like me strong it doesn't kill nor deter, I can stomach all their day dream balderdash as their tongue is known to be flippant often that's what these sycophants failed to pinpoint thinking they could have it right or shut me up by churning rubbish with my name attached.

They cooked themselves with lies thinking they are denting my name. Idiots they are... These are the same people Proscribed by FG and the way forward is to disrupt Ohanaeze summit on restructuring Nigeria and slandering Cynthia's name thus rumoured her death after threatening to rape her to death attributing it to worthless man-made masturbating paper nonsense called oath and making my pictures therein with an asterisk Red symbol is foolishness, diabolic, unprofessional and juvenile dimwits!

Tomorrow they will said to be peaceful agitators lol who are you deceiving? Did you see how disgruntled stupid these elements are? What other awful words would be suitable to qualify these miscreants as their legendary in stupidity abounds. You morons irritate me...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/cynthia-anyikwa-former-ipob-member-accused-of-poisoning-nnamdi-kanu.html

Chai!

See as just one gial scatter the SWEATY MEATY FLAT BALD MULTICOLORED CONTOURED HEADS of hundreds of hairy chested IPOB MISCREANTS.

I can hear their annoying sounds of wail and anguish from afar.

Hian!

Cynthia! Ya mind too strong.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2018
Drnice2:
How can a sensable person be proud calling people morons, idiots, etc; in every sentence she made and you tell me she's normal? Greed and Jealousy is killing her, she's just pained that the said group discovered her act of being a Judas. Then why was she offline on Facebook for weeks(months)? Plz, Zombies answer the/my question.

Channel same question to Nnamdi - your Lord and Savior who not only called your women prostitutes, but went further to christen you are your likes "P*gs and Idi*t.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by brightalo17: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Xander85:
See fools who on a normal day hate anything Igbo...now rejoicing b'cos some greedy biatch that can do anything for money has done a 'judas' on IPOB!

One would have thought these scum would be supportive of IPOB so they can see the back of the Igbos they hate and keep the bloody country for themselves!
Why did you first lied that she was dead while she's not
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Channel same question to Nnamdi - your Lord and Savior who not only called your women prostitutes, but went further to christen you are your likes "P*gs and Idi*t.
I admire Nnamdi Kanu, doesnt make him my savior(besides, I don't know how u Zombies reason). But, because he says Truth without fear. He was calling our people names, as in to "chastise" them. So, back off man!
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Drnice2:
I admire Nnamdi Kanu, doesnt make him my savior(besides, I don't know how u Zombies reason). But, because he says Truth without fear. He was calling our people names, as in to "chastise" them. So, back off man!

Bla bla bla

Pained induced stammer.

So as Cynthia is saying the truth without fear.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by victorioushands: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu and his RBL company would have brought great doom in Igbo land if they had not been dispelled. The only stain is that which they brought to IPOB because kanu and his rbl are not representing IPOB in anyway. Argue out your foolishness.
God bless you, lady. Good thing he didn't mess up ALL of your life. You were not the only one who had thought that the way was here. I pity many girl who couldn't speak up because they gave themselves like people without common sense.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Donsamie(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
/just see how stupid your life is]
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by Donsamie(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
tank GOD she has seen d light. ipob is an organisation of lies,propaganda,idiots,criminals,fools etc. no reasonable person will want to associate himself with such useless organisation. God bless cynthia[ do you see how stupid your life is? ]
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by jrusky(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2018
LZAA:

ojukwu started biafra?wow
and here i thought it was the araba riots and the counter coup where northerners told ogundipe they want to split
or the military officers or civillians who were already angry at such senseless killings
or gowon pulling out from aburi agreement
anyways wateva rocks ur boat o ye afonja

You are very confused and really brain locked bro. The coup, the aburi, the Gowon you mentioned pls is that enough reason to waged civil war and 3 million innocent souls were killed? Think about the rationale for a second if the immense lost worth it if Ojukwu was wise enough to manage his action properly to avoid these unforgettable human disaster and no single person of his family were touched or killed bro think pls use your brain.

Bro for whatever reason you give either you take it or not Ojukwu started the civil and lead the biafra struggle so kindly fix your reasoning and stop blame game. Let me remind you, pls was Azikwe not the first executive president of Nigeria and from which tribe is he from biko?

Pls Aguyi Ironsi is from which tribe?

Pls who plotted the coup that killed Murtala? Pls answer me.

When did Nigeria got independent and when did the civil war broke out? Less that 6 years after independent. Pls give me the figure of igbo man or woman or children that were deliberately killed or beheaded before the civil war? Nigeria was peaceful before civil war but because of a little disagreement our own Ojukwu took side with the British who are against our freedom.as a nation and started civil war just for British to get hold of SS and SE because of oil and coal.

Bro let me educate you a bit more I had gone through Nigeria achieve to ascertain some facts *Do you know before independent igbo were in control of police, custom, immigration, aviation, business, finance, and big number of share in the millitary etc* Pls go to Nigeria millitary active sorry you can't have the access pls go to Nigeria achieve since independent before civil war you will see how igbo dominated almost everything *then the question is why civil war from igbo man* if not for Ojukwu greed pls why civil war Answer me or produce facts to counter my statement then I will open more Can of worms for you to see that biafra was as a result of Ojukwu personal glutinous greed and not of collective igbo wish bro.

I'm not against the struggle because everybody has the right for agitation but that does not mean to turned failed agitation to tribal hate causing mayhem and unrest everywhere pls hell No.

I appreciate you calling me Afonja you know when someone refused to be stupid in IPOOH dictionary that person is Afonja and i love it but to follow and allow a failure whom im richer than, educated than, have same foreign status with, who has no single business in igboland, no single igbo man or woman under his register as workers, a guy with no single land or property in his home town to be telling me when to open my office or close it to please him bro it will never happen so get that fact ok. A stupid and a failure don't and can't lead me or be my role model ok. Who leads you tell what become of you in future ok.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by mechanics(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Thank God she has realized her error.
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by LZAA: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
jrusky:

You are very confused and really brain locked bro. The coup, the aburi, the Gowon you mentioned pls is that enough reason to waged civil war and 3 million innocent souls were killed? Think about the rationale for a second if the immense lost worth it if Ojukwu was wise enough to manage his action properly to avoid these unforgettable human disaster and no single person of his family were touched or killed bro think pls use your brain.

Bro for whatever reason you give either you take it or not Ojukwu started the civil and lead the biafra struggle so kindly fix your reasoning and stop blame game. Let me remind you, pls was Azikwe not the first executive president of Nigeria and from which tribe is he from biko?

Pls Aguyi Ironsi is from which tribe?

Pls who plotted the coup that killed Murtala? Pls answer me.

When did Nigeria got independent and when did the civil war broke out? Less that 6 years after independent. Pls give me the figure of igbo man or woman or children that were deliberately killed or beheaded before the civil war? Nigeria was peaceful before civil war but because of a little disagreement our own Ojukwu took side with the British who are against our freedom.as a nation and started civil war just for British to get hold of SS and SE because of oil and coal.

Bro let me educate you a bit more I had gone through Nigeria achieve to ascertain some facts *Do you know before independent igbo were in control of police, custom, immigration, aviation, business, finance, and big number of share in the millitary etc* Pls go to Nigeria millitary active sorry you can't have the access pls go to Nigeria achieve since independent before civil war you will see how igbo dominated almost everything *then the question is why civil war from igbo man* if not for Ojukwu greed pls why civil war Answer me or produce facts to counter my statement then I will open more Can of worms for you to see that biafra was as a result of Ojukwu personal glutinous greed and not of collective igbo wish bro.

I'm not against the struggle because everybody has the right for agitation but that does not mean to turned failed agitation to tribal hate causing mayhem and unrest everywhere pls hell No.

I appreciate you calling me Afonja you know when someone refused to be stupid in IPOOH dictionary that person is Afonja and i love it but to follow and allow a failure whom im richer than, educated than, have same foreign status with, who has no single business in igboland, no single igbo man or woman under his register as workers, a guy with no single land or property in his home town to be telling me when to open my office or close it to please him bro it will never happen so get that fact ok. A stupid and a failure don't and can't lead me or be my role model ok. Who leads you tell what become of you in future ok.
U are VERY WISE for thinking only ojukwu took the decision to leave nigeria
Infact you are einstein himself
It had nothing to do with the senseless killings and anger of the igbos
Even murtala was insistent on leaving bcuz he knew nigeria could never be the same after the revenge coup
As per ur role model comments again u make the mistake that any one man can speak and decide for ndigbo
As per that well that has also been explained tirelessy that igbos are republican
Re: Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors by jrusky(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2018
LZAA:

U are VERY WISE for thinking only ojukwu took the decision to leave nigeria
Infact you are einstein himself
It had nothing to do with the senseless killings and anger of the igbos
Even murtala was insistent on leaving bcuz he knew nigeria could never be the same after the revenge coup
As per ur role model comments again u make the mistake that any one man can speak and decide for ndigbo
As per that well that has also been explained tirelessy that igbos are republican

Bro ok I have heard you. God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.