Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Sowore The Messiah Of Nigeria?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sowore The Messiah Of Nigeria?! (286 Views)

Sowore:The Lies Of Sowore And Falana / Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore Visits Emir Of Kano On Presidential Ambition / Omoyele Sowore Creates Whatsapp Groups For His 2019 Election Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sowore The Messiah Of Nigeria?! by amaniro: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
The importance of Sowore to Nigeria

incase you don't know him,
Name;omoleye sowore
age;47
state of origin;ondo state
Nationality ;Nigeria
worth;10million $
...... he is one of the young aspirants for the incoming 2019 election, also the founder of Sahara reporters.
Basically, sowore is a human right activist and has been arrested severally, not for crime, just for saying the truth.
having such young and vibrant man as sowore the economy will be upright again
some may say "he should start from state level".I have this for them ;
1.Donald Trump, was he a mayor, commissioner, minister, the problem is Nigeria deluded system of government to start from LGA chairman, governor,by then you for Don turn old cargo
2.Honestly I envied macron when visited Nigeria last week, if we could have such president our nation will be standing,
........ 3.i prefer him, simply because he is not tribalistic and he is based in UK, so those tribalistic bullshit not for him, he's also a lecturer.... please vote ☑☑ omoleye sowore, Together we can do this!

(1) (Reply)

Flood Destroys 43 Houses And Sacks 63 Communities In Delta State / Paper Republic / Edo Govt. Lists More Tourist Sites For Upgrade To Boost Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.