Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them (23280 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by kramar(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
So after the music, this is what he got.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by dheilaw1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
fykes:

Somehow this one thinks that calling others pigs makes him human.
Our words are a reflection of our internal peace or turmoil.- El chapo
go and hug transformer.. everybody knows you are pigs

6 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by Lajet: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Let them ship him to the independent pigs of Biafra grin

You will be first to insult Igbos always when the insult you back now you will be first to complain to ban the person. old man behaving like a kid

4 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by Neatnewz: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

For your mind... You made sense sad
What a strike!!!!!
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by GavelSlam: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dino, how market?
grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
lalasticlala don't ignore this news OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by fykes(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
dheilaw1:
go and hug transformer.. everybody knows you are pigs

My picture is on my profile. Put yours and let d world see who the pig is.

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by Neatnewz: 4:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:
Do not call people pigs, cos as a lady, no one as called you smelling pusssy on this forum, so please do not call the Igbos pigs.
don't take it personal

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by Neatnewz: 4:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by abu12: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Can't say I blame them because going by his antecedents, it is as if trouble follows him everywhere. He may likely not return to the senate next year.

Dino don't have electoral value in his senatorial district, since he gang up against falake his own brother and brought yahaya bello, his people will never forgive him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by kindnyce(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2018
E Don start, those jubilating as R Apc engage APC should take a chill pill, most of them rebels are inconsequential

3 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by eyinjuege: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2018
All these parties should have rules in their constitutions that anyone just joining their party, whether new members or defectors coming back should have spent at least 4 years before vying for a position.
They need the time to soak up the ideals of the party, and to truly take in what that party stands for.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Please Dino is my paternal uncle.. I beg of u, respect him.
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by eyinjuege: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2018
abu12:

Dino don't have electoral value in his senatorial district, since he gang up against falake his own brother and brought yahaya bello, his people will never forgive him.

What was the beef btw him and Faleke then?
The Yahaya bello and Dino don't even get along, and can stab each other to death in the dark
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by mbjsuki(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2018
LibertyRep:
If I were a member of the nPDP, shame wouldn't even make me go near anything PDP. I'll rather remain in APC and bear the consequences of my misadventure or decamp to a new party entirely.
Truly there is no morality in politics.

Watch them, if their interest is threatened again at PDP before 2013, back they return to APC.

They are called "political prostitutes" they lack moral and they don't have sincere intention other than what comes to them.
Unfortunately they are called "politicians" rather they ought to be called "political prostitutes"who belly are their gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2018
If APC let's Dino back in, I will never ever support App again

5 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by crafteck(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2018
It's like they don't want to win election
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by crafteck(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2018
I swear this picture is is right, look at sharia states for example, but Muslims would turn blind eye same way Christians turn blind eyes to their leaders excesses

So the picture of where Islam goes freedom is lost was removed..... Mods... This 3 legged table U r shaking...
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by UncleJudax(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2018
uba1991:
Oya ipob come carry ur adapted son of a foolish mother
Adapted ko addition ni shocked
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by frankwyte: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2018
BMC CREW on rampage with the 5th columnist! Who are Kogi PDP that is rejecting our vocal Dino Minalaye
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by Omoboricash(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2018
johnmartus:
There is another headline in that news saying I can command senators to impeach buhari that's over statement of highest oder.
My brother old man that makes that statement is on on chemical. May be he thought Nigeria is personal property that he can toy with

2 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by 2kris(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Haters on the loose
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by 2kris(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Let them ship him to the independent pigs of Biafra grin
I never ever see this chick comment wey no be f-up
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by jshow(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Now Dino is floating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by linkszelda: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2018
I been Wan talk say make them transfer am go one region like that. But as I see this pardon on top d comment box "Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section " I say make i pity them behave.

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2018
LibertyRep:
If I were a member of the nPDP, shame wouldn't even make me go near anything PDP. I'll rather remain in APC and bear the consequences of my misadventure or decamp to a new party entirely.
Truly there is no morality in politics.

Watch them, if their interest is threatened again at PDP before 2013, back they return to APC.

Ur not discussing politics.
Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by Folanipekun(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Ile ó gbà, ona ó gbà

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them by baysol: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Neatnewz:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/independent.ng/kogi-pdp-rejects-dino-melaye/amp/

Talk of a toxic cargo with over loaded Saraki impurity. Who wants that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals / "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah / Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.