Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

How To Initiate Divorce Process - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Initiate Divorce Process (556 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Initiate Divorce Process by gbeseun(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mods.kindly please move thistopic to front page.

I want to know allwhat it entails to start a divorce process and the cost implication.
Please don't come and be preaching to me here,if you are tired of a situation it's better you step out and moved on.
Am tired .very urgent
Re: How To Initiate Divorce Process by Heartbender: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
gbeseun:
Mods.kindly please move thistopic to front page.

I want to know allwhat it entails to start a divorce process and the cost implication.
Please don't come and be preaching to me here,if you are tired of a situation it's better you step out and moved on.
Am tired .very urgent
Get a lawyer
Re: How To Initiate Divorce Process by gbeseun(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Heartbender:

Get a lawyer

Are you one.if yes kindly let's hook up on whatspp
Re: How To Initiate Divorce Process by Heartbender: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes, I am. Check my page for my number
gbeseun:

Are you one.if yes kindly let's hook up on whatspp

(1) (Reply)

When You Request For More (caption This) / Here Are 5 Ways To Not Be A Deadbeat Dad / 7 Kinds Of People You Need To Avoid Like Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.