Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? (815 Views)

Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? / We Buy Instagram Account With Reasonable Followers!!! / We Buy All Gift Cards From All Country With Reasonable Price In 10minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? by Adoladol: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please house, I need meaningful advice.what business can one do with 300k with reasonable interest and if possible quick turnover? Entrepreneurs in the house please provide honest and dependable answer. Location: Makurdi.
Re: What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? by chicoMX(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
I wanted to say farming, but then the fear of these Fulani herdsmen gripped me..

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
I am also interested in dis
Re: What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? by Everest1989(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2018
If you can find an attractive/rich environment, go into cosmetics business(Body cream/soap and hair relaxer)

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? by gametalk: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Blogging....
Re: What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? by Doerstech(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2018
Someone already said blogging.

But whichever business you decide to do, I will be interested in helping you build the online presence of the business..

1) Search engine optimized website for it...

2) And optimized social media presence for it....

Re: What Profitable Business Can 300k Do With Reasonable Income? by networkteam(f): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
lets work together
Í have a place in akure
Invést and get back your Start up PLUS Information
Thats a guarantee
Í can vouch with ogun
Learn a New skill
Learn first hand
Its online and thats the only industry that can conviently give me and whoever chooses the affluence kind of lifestyle comfort at Its best

Só join me invést
Live work
U Learn
Take a risk and bê glad you did
You money will be spent gathering all we need together
My number on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Price Of Large Bag Of Brown Sugar / Learn Paper Flower Crafts Online & Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.