Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? (1248 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Legit Biz!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by lecoeur(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Greetings everyone.
Just as the topic inscribes I have a sum of 300k I want to venture into a business with. I'm a teen, a student and I reside in the South-east for now. Fun fact is I'm not a business oriented person despite my Igbo roots, so I really need your advice on how to start up a lucrative business in Today's Nigeria. Pls it won't cause you anything to take out your time and give me ideas thanks.
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by kelechi50: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Of course it can, depends on the type of business you want to do.
Give us a clue of what you are interested in selling and I will give details on what to do or how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.
Just as the topic inscribes I have a sum of 300k I want to venture into a business with. I'm a teen, a student and I reside in the South-east for now. Fun fact is I'm not a business oriented person despite my Igbo roots, so I really need your advice on how to start up a lucrative business in Today's Nigeria. Pls it won't cause you anything to take out your time and give me ideas thanks.
open a gas refilling shop, look for a good location and thank me later
2 refilling bottles of 50kg) 70k
100kg scale ==25k
ACCESSORIES - - 10k
Go to any lpg near you and make enquiries

1 Like

Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by bamvik(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
300k can start without a shop
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by lecoeur(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
kelechi50:
Of course it can, depends on the type of business you want to do.
Give us a clue of what you are interested in selling and I will give details on what to do or how to go about it
I intended going for rice business i.e sales and supply, but that will gulp money so I considered starting up something small and different with good profits then I can switch over to my initial plans.
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by loyedammy: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dispatch bike(qlink superbike 200cc) with complete papers and tracker available for hire purchase contact 08165305409
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.

If u are not a business oriented person, invest in digital skills and earn salary from big companies . Small boys are chopping 300k salary due to their prowness in digital skills

3 Likes

Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by DEBUU: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.

We are on the same page nwanne madu. I have been thinking of a business to start up with the money, Please POS, Beer Parlour and supplying drinks which of them is more profitable?
please feel free to suggest other business biko.
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2020
DEBUU:

We are on the same page nwanne madu. I have been thinking of a business to start up with the money, Please POS, Beer Parlour and supplying drinks which of them is more profitable?
please feel free to suggest other business biko.

with digital skills,you can earn that 300k within 3 weeks
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.

I am a student like you but what I have achieved doesn't make me feel like a student
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by RealEzee(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Well there are some investment platforms that guarantee 15 to 20 % ROI monthly, check the investment page.

Hmm Sha u fit take advantage of the festive period tho buy stocking up on some non perishable popular demanding items like rice, tomato paste, crayfish etc Sha and resell during that period, those retail guys can be of help na dem go give u idea.

Plenty things dey Sha grin
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by TheSparrow: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2020
lecoeur:

I intended going for rice business i.e sales and supply, but that will gulp money so I considered starting up something small and different with good profits then I can switch over to my initial plans.

1. Buy poorly milled rice = N32k per (110-120)Kg

2. Take to rice Millers for polishing, sorting, destoning, and bagging. = N3000 for the (110-120)Kg above.

After step 2 above, you get a minimum of two 50Kg bags of good quality rice, which you can sell for 22k each. (Total = 44k).

Expenses = 35k + 2k(transport and miscellaneous) = 37K.

Gross Profit = 44k - 37k = 7k.

Do this for 100 of the bags in step 1 above and you get a gross profit of N700k monthly.

Wishing you all the best.

Meanwhile.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on rice Milling or any business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by Gudlite: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Realshay:

Kindly throw more light on this,what it takes to be trained and how to make money from it
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by Chronicgenius: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by harborlargy(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Realshay:

Can you pls shed more light on the digital skill aspect and how much will it cost?

WhatsApp 09034375851
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Gudlite:

Kindly throw more light on this,what it takes to be trained and how to make money from it

the training duration and cost depends on which of the skills you wanna learn .
besides, where you learn it also matters cuz if your boss(the person you learnt it from) is earning little ..
I don't think you can be earning much too cuz the boss isn't experienced.
message me through the Link on my signature for more info
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by Unik3030: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.
please don't invest in anything digital or online Na God I take beg u ooo,at first they will tell u it's possible to make extra 200 with your capital of 300.

After investing your money n u ain't making anything close to 80,u will ask d them what's up n that's when they start telling u Rome wasn't built in a day.

At that point u will b stucked already cos u can't bring out your money without losing a huge part of it n d so called profit is less than expectation.

go for what u can see d value,like offline buying n selling

phone accessories
POS
n other biz u can think about

1 Like

Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by lecoeur(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheSparrow:

2. Take to rice Millers for polishing, sorting, destoning, and bagging. = N3000 for the (110-120)Kg above.

After step 2 above, you get a minimum of two 50Kg bags of good quality rice, which you can sell for 22k each. (Total = 44k).

Do this for 100 of the bags in step 1 above and you get a gross profit of N700k monthly.

Meanwhile.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on rice Milling or any business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Here in Ebonyi, they produce rice and Abakaliki rice is becoming popular that's why i gave it a thought.
Well that's a detailed info you outlined tho
Thanks.
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by bisi16(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheSparrow:

Meanwhile.

The plan will have:

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

We want practical training, not business plan.
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by CruiseandTours: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Get a Website Design For all;

Business Ideas | Association | E-commerce Stores | Personality Branding | Educational Institutions | NGOs | or Re-design your Old Websites.

Digital Branding NG delivers World-Class Website Development at affordable rates for Businesses across Nigeria and Worldwide.

We also offer Creative Graphics and Logo Designs, Professional Printing of Complimentary Cards, Flyers etc and Corporate Branded items ( Mugs, Hampers, Souvenirs etc ) and Training on Web and App Development.

** Some of our Past works

http://thechosenvo.org
http://fabrealtyandtoursim.com
http://dbassetmanagers.com

Contacts:

Mobile;

http://digitalbranding.com.ng

Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by kemkem303: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
op abeg borrow me the #300k and I pay u #350k in 3 months time......a family friend of my want to let out her restaurant to me....the mama is old that she can't manage the place any longer....it's an existing business with lots of customers....it's in a very very good location....she makes like 50k upward in a day....anyone interested in borrowing I will be glad....
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by sawdickwest: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
kemkem303:
op abeg borrow me the #300k and I pay u #350k in 3 months time......a family friend of my want to let out her restaurant to me....the mama is old that she can't manage the place any longer....it's an existing business with lots of customers....it's in a very very good location....she makes like 50k upward in a day....anyone interested in borrowing I will be glad....

where is the location of the restaurant, maybe I can help you out
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by hexenbiest: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.

With FCMB Business Account your business will grow exponentially. You Can Start Now simply by visiting the link on my signature.
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by SmartPolician: 1:27am On Nov 03, 2020
lecoeur

Ignore the digital skill training if you need immediate gains

Nobody makes money from such skills without experience

Companies will always ask you what you have done or where you have worked before

I am a professional digital marketer so I write out of experience.
Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

2 Likes

Re: Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? by kemkem303: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2020
sawdickwest:

where is the location of the restaurant, maybe I can help you out
it's here in akure....I will be grateful if you really can help out.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalander. Could This Be A Gemstone? / Free E-book Reveals How To Make Money On Amazon KDP Wíthout Being A Writer / Lifelong Sms/ Lifelong It Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.