Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Verse A Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Verse A Day (750 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism / A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Verse A Day by blinx4real(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
I started on a journey to memorize as much of the scripture as I can, in accordance to Josh 1:8.
I've decided to share this journey with you all, by posting for each day the verse I memorize.

Today - Heb4:15
For we have not an high priest who is no touched by the feelings of our infirmities, but was at all points tested as we are yet without sin!
Re: A Verse A Day by blinx4real(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ephesians 1:17 - 19

17- That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and the revelation in the knowledge of him.

18- The eyes of your understanding being enlightened, that you may know what is the hope of your calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

19- And the exceeding greatness of his power to us ward that believe according to the working of his mighty power.
Re: A Verse A Day by blinx4real(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
I Cor 1:24
To them that are called, both Jews and Greek, Christ the Power of God and the Wisdom of God.

(1) (Reply)

Do The Sons Bear The Sins Of The Fathers Or Not? / Evangelism: Its Reason And Impact To The World. / Miracles Are Still Real 2 (a Psychic Discovers Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.