Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London (8190 Views)

Ashrita Furman Breaks Guiness World Record For Most Arrows Broken With Neck / Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. / Snoop Dogg Breaks Guiness World Record For Largest Paradise Cocktail Ever (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by SexyyWithBrain1: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_Biggest Crowd Ever London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKF7JMqyQ7U
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Good for OBO.
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by Bluezy13(m): 2:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Source...
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by ifex370(m): 3:18am On Jul 09, 2018
These guys really listen to our shit oo sad
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by kaffy4tope(m): 3:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Ile Ife people are you seeing this?

I was at his show in Ile Ife last week Sunday, I’ve never seen such a low turn out in my life.
At a time Davido threatened not to come down from his car cos he was too ashamed of the crowd as if it was an upcoming artiste that was billed to perform.

The organizers are wack! Using open field in a raining season. Dude shaa managed to perform with that crowd that’s not up to 100 lol.

Plus you need to see how stubborn, childish and arrogant those Overhyped OAU students were, College of Education students wouldn’t have behaved in such immature manner.

I am so disappointed and so ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by OKorowanta: 5:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Break record how?
Una no really well.
So Guinness tell u say he break record?
What of Nigerians like Fela dat have performed in larger crowd?
Stop telling lies on Guinness until they say it.
You for tell us which record he eclipse.
Carry talk.
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by essay123(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Lol. Bros we Dey try
ifex370:
These guys really listen to our shit oo sad
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
angry
These are the kind of news that get me infuriated. Even if you give me free ticket, I will never waste my time attending concerts featuring Davido, wizkid, Tecno etc. Like seriously, what do they sing about that warrant such attention. In fact, I have no doubt that most of them employs metaphysical power.
To this day, there is only one undisputed legend of all time. The late king of pop Michael Jackson.
No artist can ever ever match him in crowd pulling.
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by ionsman: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
OMG! Wireless festival isn't Davido's show. The crowd there is cumulative. Drake,Stormzy,J.cole et al performed...Why are some of you always coming up with fictitious and sensationalism themed threads. Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
SexyyWithBrain1:

angry
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by MrCork: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
SexyyWithBrain1:

...which biggest crowd??

.....u homebase so bush it's frankogarrically un believecable. ..I was at the event. ....the crowd came to see 12 different artists and Davido (very ugly boy) was juss one of them....some times we Londonershould belif u homebasepeople don't have telivision! ! (No ofeense )
angry

1 Like

Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by niyot124: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is obviously a lie. A ridiculous one at that undecided

Anyone that believes this does so at their own risk grin
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by Saff(f): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

...which biggest crowd??

.....u homebase so bush it's frankogarrically un believecable. ..I was at the event. ....the crowd came to see 12 different artists and Davido (very ugly boy) was juss one of them....some times we Londonershould belif u homebasepeople don't have telivision! ! (No ofeense )
angry
shut up and stop lying. We know you stay in your cardboard box from morning till night. Liar
Re: Davido's Breaks Guiness World Record_biggest Crowd Ever London by antibullshit: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2020
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE .THERE ARE SO MANY PERFORMERS THAT CANNOT BE COMPARED TO DAVIDO IN ANY WAY.
HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF COMPARING DAVIDO TO THE LIKES OF MICHAEL JACKSON ,THE BEATLES ,MADONNA , ELTON JOHN.....THE LIST
IS ENDLESS . I LIKE DAVIDO 'S HUSTLE BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO WHEN COMPARED WITH MAJOR
INTERNATIONAL ACTS. I HOPE TO SEE HIM GET BIGGER BUT ALL THIS FAKE NEWS IS NOT DOING HIM ANY GOOD .

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Ice Prince's Poster In Monaco / Breaking News: Kokoro Taofeeq Returns To Saheed Osupa With Old Band Members / +18 ONLY: See N'ud E Photos Of INI Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.