Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. (6475 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Davidfash10000: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma.

Davido has finally revealed secrets about his Girlfriend Chioma as he also breaks sad news about her. Although, it wasn't a direct shade but our source confirms that the bills have been so much on Davido as he performs his boyfriend duties on his girlfriend chioma. He recently released a song with kiss Daniel where he shaded her publicly and also vented his spleen.

Lalasticalala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFXO1iY2pk

Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Davidfash10000: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
wink
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by cosby02(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where is the news he broke about her?

1 Like

Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Whizzahd(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Thunder jam you and your nutsack for this useless post

9 Likes

Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chioma don jazz this boy.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Lucifer66(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Whizzahd:
Shut up, You would gladly open your legs if he commanded you to.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Whizzahd(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lucifer66:

Shut up, You would gladly open your legs if he commanded you to.

Open my legs? I wear pants ! As for you my friend, you will be sodomized from every angle known to man

3 Likes

Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Lucifer66(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Whizzahd:

Open my legs? I wear pants ! As for you my friend, you will be sodomized from every angle known to man
being talking you gay.
I know you're a guy undecided
Sickening how you pretend to be a girl you pig.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Whizzahd(m): 2:38am On Nov 06, 2018
Lucifer66:

being talking you gay.
I know you're a guy undecided
Sickening how you pretend to be a girl you pig.

Why will you even check my gender you prig from the gutters of ajegunle. This isn't about gender... No... This is about the fact that you have the IQ of a turkey, a brain so brainless that let you post this. I don't expect it to be sickening you schmuck, after all, you bear the devil's moniker.... Hmmm... I wonder what of the last 6?
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Lucifer66(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Whizzahd:

Why will you even check my gender you prig from the gutters of ajegunle. This isn't about gender... No... This is about the fact that you have the IQ of a turkey, a brain so brainless that let you post this. I don't expect it to be sickening you schmuck, after all, you bear the devil's moniker.... Hmmm... I wonder what of the last 6?
Hearing you talk is making me look brain cells you moronic half brain ape.
You pretend to be a girl because you enjoy busting other guys Ass's. Just do me and naria land a favour by hanging yourself and also video it too, So I can laugh at your death as you struggle.
#666 Ik you dumb to know that you nitwit.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Whizzahd(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Lucifer66:

Hearing you talk is making me look brain cells you moronic half brain ape.
You pretend to be a girl because you enjoy busting other guys Ass's. Just do me and naria land a favour by hanging yourself and also video it too, So I can laugh at your death as you struggle.
#666 Ik you dumb to know that you nitwit.

Firstly, an ape? Really? Is that all you can think of? Well, as pathetic as you are, I. Have to credit you for solidifying the thesis that humans originated from apes... Something that I don't believe in.
I how you know you are a fool from the pit of hell - somewhere that you are clearly going back to. It's a shame that an ignoramus like you ever got to see civilization. What a douche bag of a person
. Keep your facade shit to yourself. I loathe you and your bland debauchery. Clearly you are a left over remain of evolution
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Lucifer66(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Whizzahd:

Firstly, an ape? Really? Is that all you can think of? Well, as pathetic as you are, I. Have to credit you for solidifying the thesis that humans originated from apes... Something that I don't believe in.
I how you know you are a fool from the pit of hell - somewhere that you are clearly going back to. It's a shame that an ignoramus like you ever got to see civilization. What a douche bag of a person
. Keep your facade shit to yourself. I loathe you and your bland debauchery. Clearly you are a left over remain of evolution
You said you don't believe humans originated from apes but now you're talking about evolution?
I keep saying, You Christians are fools, You're as ignorant as Muslims or wait am guessing you believe that a woman was made from the rib of a man, Idiot.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by lolamaddy: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2018
hmnm
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Whizzahd(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Lucifer66:

You said you don't believe humans originated from apes but now you're talking about evolution?
I keep saying, You Christians are fools, You're as ignorant as Muslims or wait am guessing you believe that a woman was made from the rib of a man, Idiot.
Actually, evolution does occur in the form of adaptation. Clearly an atheist as dumb as you does not know that a human. Can be made from a single sperm cell without ejaculation. Scientists also believe that in the future a human. Being can be formed from Just a tiny bit of Dna. But no.... You are too much of a putz to know that forming someone from a rib isn't as ridiculous as it sounds.

Clearly you are a prehistoric nonentity and a ram devoid of sense if any kind
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Lucifer66(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Whizzahd:

Actually, evolution does occur in the form of adaptation. Clearly an atheist as dumb as you does not know that a human. Can be made from a single sperm cell without ejaculation. Scientists also believe that in the future a human. Being can be formed from Just a tiny bit of Dna. But no.... You are too much of a putz to know that forming someone from a rib isn't as ridiculous as it sounds.

Clearly you are a prehistoric nonentity and a ram devoid of sense if any kind
Man I swear you Christians just get dumber than dumb, There is a huge difference between a sperm "cell" and a bone, You try to act intelligent but you're the definition of an idiot. Comparing a bone to a living cell, How stupid can you be??
I guess you believe that a burning bush talked to Moses.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Lucifer66(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2018
Whizzahd:

Scientists also believe that in the future a human. Being can be formed from Just a tiny bit of Dna
Sperm is where the human dna starts you idiot. Learn the definition first. Stop acting like you know everything you dullard.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Whizzahd(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2018
Lucifer66:

Sperm is where the human dna starts you idiot. Learn the definition first. Stop acting like you know everything you dullard.

Chai! You are a fool of immeasurable quantity!! You don't even know what dna is!! Where were you raised? A zoo?!
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Deckline(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
If you stop abusing yourselves,then you both are maad!! Continue. I'm enjoying this.
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by willyo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Whizzahd:

Whizzahd?
Be a beautiful witsh rather!
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by Whizzahd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lucifer66:

Man I swear you Christians just get dumber than dumb, There is a huge difference between a sperm "cell" and a bone, You try to act intelligent but you're the definition of an idiot. Comparing a bone to a living cell, How stupid can you be??
I guess you believe that a burning bush talked to Moses.
This isn't about religion. Cry Me a river. If bone isn't living , then how the hell do they grow. Thunder punish you and your sense... A pussy that calls himself a man
Re: Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. by olekublog: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Artist Davido tells Chioma that she is super lucky to be with him by sharing a nice photo of him : https://www.oleku.net/chioma-tu-es-super-chanceuse-dixit-davido/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Oluwa Lagos Tests Positive For Covid19 Alongside With His Boyfrnd / Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum / Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.