Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors (22656 Views)

Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by thunderbabs: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
loveth360:
why will you support the people you love to hate,

in the next thread you will be shouting that your nigeria terrorist army should kill them all.

Plz nairaland, what z loveth talking about here coz ayam not xstanding ha line of thought o. You ever saw me hating on any ipob or igbo tribe anywhere?

Love to hate? Sister, calm ur nerves plz. Hating on no one here
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by knowledgeable: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
The one to sell out will always absent himself .... Rochas Iscariot i see u sad shocked

I think Okorocha and Imo people agreed in absentia and not want to be seen.
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by orisa37: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Before Buhari turns Ibos to Fulasons and Miyettisons. The whole arrangement is wierd and smacks of madness
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by orisa37: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thinking Governors! Well done!!
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Troublemaker007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
And as a northerner I must say the South east should not donate land for ranching. That is madness! The Hausa people that have decided to throw away their identity and deceive themselves that they are fulanis by creating the nonsensical coinage "hausa-fulani" (whatever that nonsense means) should go ahead and provide all the land needed for ranching, fulanis do not have to be represented in every state in Nigeria. Did I hear anyone say transporting beef from Katsina to Imo will be difficult due to distance? Guy, we buy made in China stuff so that is no big deal! There is enough land in sambisa forest to accomodate all the fulanis from daura to futajallon. Disgusting blood sucking pricks!

Best comment for this week.. Jeahovah and Allah bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by lookingfly: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Nobody is even selling land to them.
that means they should stay with their problems in the north cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by orisa37: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
cc: Oyo State Government, Tinubu etc in the sw.
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by frank41(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
And as a northerner I must say the South east should not donate land for ranching. That is madness! The Hausa people that have decided to throw away their identity and deceive themselves that they are fulanis by creating the nonsensical coinage "hausa-fulani" (whatever that nonsense means) should go ahead and provide all the land needed for ranching, fulanis do not have to be represented in every state in Nigeria. Did I hear anyone say transporting beef from Katsina to Imo will be difficult due to distance? Guy, we buy made in China stuff so that is no big deal! There is enough land in sambisa forest to accomodate all the fulanis from daura to futajallon. Disgusting blood sucking pricks!

GOD BLESS YOU BRO. you just said the bitter truth.

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by loveth360(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
thunderbabs:

Plz nairaland, what z loveth talking about here coz ayam not xstanding ha line of thought o. You ever saw me hating on any ipob or igbo tribe anywhere?

your people needs the advice most.
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Billygee2u: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Fulani's must never be allowed to occupy anywhere in the south....

Since Buharis only reason for coming back as president is to force and carry out the Fulani usman danfu's agenda on Nigeria... Then every Fulani must not be allowed anywhere in the south.

As for Rocha's, the betrayer of Ndigbo Should give the Fulani's is land.
Simple.
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Billygee2u: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
thesicilian:
I don't even understand this government anymore. Is cattle rearing not a private business? Whoever wants land for his business should buy land, instead of the government forcing people to donate land to them.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Billygee2u: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
The one to sell out will always absent himself .... Rochas Iscariot i see u sad shocked
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Sall(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
loveth360:
mr unity beggar.

Hypocrite get off my mention.
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Westaslave2(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
thunderbabs:

just shut up u coward, i don catch u,u once which igbos 2 be wiped out sometimes in april..loveth is ryt about u
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na so
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Fatherofdragons: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
My dear d point is d@ we d southerns ve never considered igbo 2 be part us. South southerns stand alone, d igbos should too.

he meant the entire south including southwest ,southeast and southsouth.

nobody is attaching u, u are not that special OK.

I don't know where all these block heads in nairaland are coming from.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by thunderbabs: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Westaslave2:
just shut up u coward, i don catch u,u once which igbos 2 be wiped out sometimes in april..loveth is ryt about u

Haaaaaaaaa, dz is how world war 1 started ooo. I leave una to una behaviour
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Icon79(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Rochas Okoro-awusa is NOT an Igbo man. He's an imposter and should be viewed and treated as such.

Quote me anywhere.

O pari

Ezemarcel:
Only Rochas okoroawusa will donate his land......anuofia.......quote me any where
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Icon79(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Amen!

And much respect to these governors. This is the way to react to bullies. The afonjas would pee in their pants and surrender even their bedrooms to the herdsmen, because, according to them, it's "either your land or your life". Fecking cowards angry sad shocked

O pari

loveth360:
God bless ipob.

Let the north and west give them land for ranching,
they are one nigerians.and is either their land or their life.they must choose one.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

he meant the entire south including southwest ,southeast and southsouth.
nobody is attaching u, u are not that special OK.
I don't know where all these block heads in nairaland are coming from.
you de mind that fooool you quoted??

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by peacengine(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
This Fulani govt want to steal our lands.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by 3Ceagle(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
It is very unfortunate that Rochas chose to absent himself on a day an important deliberation and decision is needed. His actions are well documented and he will get the result in 2019 elections. He surely decided not to attend the meeting because he would have been the lone voice supporting donation of land to Buhari herders Ltd
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Fulani's must never be allowed to occupy anywhere in the south....

Since Buharis only reason for coming back as president is to force and carry out the Fulani usman danfu's agenda on Nigeria... Then every Fulani must not be allowed anywhere in the south.

As for Rocha's, the betrayer of Ndigbo Should give the Fulani's is land.
Simple.

If rochas does that which I doubt it will become very easy for the bloodthirsty fulani mosters to easily access and launch an attack anywhere in Igboland. They are currently finding it very difficult simply because of the centralized location of igboland.
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by OfficialAPCNig: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
lookingfly:
that means they should stay with their problems in the north cheesy
Yes.

Those terrorists are mobile deaths. Wherever the passed, people die.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
and how come its only IMO state that don't have a representative.... seems IMO has gone to Fulani already....learnt most mbaise people are now converting to Islam on a daily basis

The place u can find the highest number of igbo muslims in the se is in enugu and ebonyi states go and do ur research properly.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by EternalTruths: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
United responses such as this is what we as the great people of Nigeria, can do to fight anarchy and political bullying.
Buhari and his cohorts haven't seen anything yet.
South West, your move.....

Since 2015, you never change your pics.

Hope say, you no be homo.?
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by EternalTruths: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

The place u can find the highest number of igbo muslims in the se is in enugu and ebonyi states go and do ur research properly.

The guy you quoted is an Afonja.

I have tactically exposed him

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
PRESIDENT EDROGAN OF TURKEY IS LEADING THE MOVE TO RAISE AN ISLAMIC ARMY OF OVER A MILLION SOLDIERS,500 ARMOURED TANKS AND OVER 100 WAR PLANES THAT THEY WILL USE AND ATTACK ISRAEL FROM EVERY CORNER,BECAUSE OF ISRAEL'S DECLARATION OF THE CONTESTED CITY OF JERUSALEM AS IS CAPITAL.MUSLIMS WORLD OVER KNOW THAT HUMANITY IS ON THE VERGE OF A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION,BECAUSE OF JERUSALEM AND THEY ARE WELL EQUIPPED AND READY,WHILE CHRISTIANS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS ON-COMING WAR THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS BIBLE SAID,BECAUSE THOSE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THEM ABREAST OF THIS ENDTIME PROPHETIC EVENT (PASTORS) HAVE FORGOTTEN THE CARDINAL POINT OF CHRIST'S MESSAGE AND HAVE GONE AFTER MONEY LIKE JUDAS, AREN"T UPDATING THEM. AM NOT ASKING ANY CHRISTIAN TO GO AND GET A GUN BUT TO REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST AS THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD. THE MOVE TO ESTABLISH RANCHES OR WHAT EVER IT IS CALLED IN CHRISTIAN REGIONS IS A PUSH TO MOVE MUSLIM FOOT-SOLDIERS CLOSER TO CHRISTIAN REGIONS. DO U THINK THAT IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT HERDSMEN ARE CARRYING AK? HOW COME SUDDENLY ALMOST EVERY MUSLIM ON EARTH NOW HAS AN AK? RESPECT ISLAMIC INTELLIGENCE,THEY KNOW THE HOUR WE ARE LIVING IN AND THEY WIL SLAIGHTER CHRISTIANS WORLD OVER. WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALEM. REPENT THE HOUR IS GETTING TOO LATE. 07054142412

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
post=69209923:
Good way to go....
Haba they no pay your salary again??
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

you may wish to take a look at this...this is happening in IMO state

https://www.tori.ng/news/56534/see-two-mbaise-women-who-allegedly-converted-to-is.html
Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by EternalTruths: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

you may wish to take a look at this...this is happening in IMO state

https://www.tori.ng/news/56534/see-two-mbaise-women-who-allegedly-converted-to-is.html

Afonja, that is not a credible news agency.

What is tori.ng.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Donate Land For Ranching — South-East Governors by Ikpongiton: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
vioment:

Is not about libya and niger. This can be a good opportunity to change the narrative. Having creative ranches that can survive and coexist in the city. We also need cows for milk and many other things. Let us be wise here. The FG is just an extra help for future allocations.
cattle rearing is just like farming and other business where people buy or lease land to site their business.why does government has special interest in this one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Arrest Was Made In Relation To Attack On Ekweremadu - German Police / Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.