Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (26771 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by RaptorX: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
You will be surprised that man is in his 40's, they aged terribly.
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by chineloSA(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
post=69206169:
It really doesn’t make any difference to me really except he has a white skin and I have a dark skin. It would have been same if I married anyone outside my tribe in Nigeria as we all have different cultures. Adaptation happens naturally.

Love is a beautiful thing.
True love is all that matters.

Where was this beautiful thing called love when they took your forebears as slaves.

Where was love is a beautiful thing when they discriminate against your kind in their countries.

Africans are dillusional. sad

1 Like

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
chineloSA:

Where was this beautiful thing called love when they took your forebears as slaves.

Where was love is a beautiful thing when they discriminate against your kind in their countries.

Africans are dillusional. sad

We are so sorry for your loss ma.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Chimok: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Marry elderly white man for money, run around younger men for intimacy, at a point, white buzzy gets freaked out and goes violent, front pages carry domestic violence upandan
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Chimok: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Marry elderly white man for money, run around younger men for intimacy, at a point, white buzzy gets freaked out and goes violent, front pages carry domestic violence upandan
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by chineloSA(f): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
post=69220217:

We are so sorry for your loss ma.

My loss is you.
We are loosers if we think marrying white is an achievement then we come up with " love is a beautiful thing" nonsense.

We should marry our own.

I cannot share a bed and dine with my forefathers enemy, regardless.

No matter what you Africans think, no race in this world loves us. No race is for you,but yourselves. We should stop deceiving ourselves with marriages that eventually don't work out.

They love us when we are successful and assimilate. They hate anything African yet you keep deceiving yourselves. They call your countries shithole, meaning Africans are shitty to. They do not believe you have the same mental capacity as them yet you keep marrying them. They deport you like animals. They still treat you like an ordinary slave ( Lybia, Saudi etc ).

Most African women rush to marry them so that they have light skinned kids etc. That is not love. It's self hate and one sided transaction.

African child stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by klear(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Yet to conceive after 7 years of marriage undecided
Woman, are you a lesbian

How can you ask such a stupid question? If God decides to dash you a healthy dose of looking for the fruit of the womb to arrange your senses don't complain! Uchu
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by shegie(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
lol
Houseofglam7:
Yet to conceive after 7 years of marriage undecided
Woman, are you a lesbian
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by RaptorX: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
chineloSA:

My loss is you.
We are loosers if we think marrying white is an achievement then we come up with " love is a beautiful thing" nonsense.

We should marry our own.

I cannot share a bed and dine with my forefathers enemy, regardless.

No matter what you Africans think, no race in this world loves us. No race is for you,but yourselves. We should stop deceiving ourselves with marriages that eventually don't work out.

They love us when we are successful and assimilate. They hate anything African yet you keep deceiving yourselves. They call your countries shithole, meaning Africans are shitty to. They do not believe you have the same mental capacity as them yet you keep marrying them. They deport you like animals. They still treat you like an ordinary slave ( Lybia, Saudi etc ).

Most African women rush to marry them so that they have light skinned kids etc. That is not love. It's self hate and one sided transaction.

African child stop deceiving yourselves.

You must be a South African, Nigerians are the biggest white ass lickers you will ever meet. Their lips is permanently glued to the white mans rear end.

1 Like

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Trexnemesis(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
The man looks like vulture wey wear glasses. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Ripped Jeans In New Pictures / Lilian Esoro Comes For "Bitter" Fan On Instagram [PICS] / BBNaija's Nina Steps Out With Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.