Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries (29862 Views)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / Jibrin Says 14 Governors And 26 State APC Chairmen Are In Support Of Tinubu / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Meeky(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
mistacoco:
Even FG has not paid June salary to some FG workers. The whole agency under interior Av not been paid and some federal agency. This administration is a curse.
yes ooo.most federal parastatals have not been paid

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by lenghtinny(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2018
maoolakanm:
Its pathetic that Ogun State ,with all the IGR accruing to the govt can not pay just one month salary without the federal allocation.SMH

Trust me Ogun state has the money to pay without the allocation but at the same time has a cold hearted he goat governor who doesn't give a flying fvck about the workers welfare.

His actions are deliberate, it's only someone that's not familiar with Amosun that will believe Ogun state can't pay angry

3 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by horsepower101: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
imagine in south east Enugu , Ebonyi and Anambra have paid June salaries while Abia and Imo (the so-called oil play producing states in SE still owes salary...if they was any state I expected to owe in SE that should have been Ebonyi BC of no much commercial activities and here Abia with a commercial hub like Aba still owes and even IMO state..

I think the northern Igbo states consisting of Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra has this natural superiority in governance compared to the southern Igbo states..its a pity

Look at this cone headed afonja anti igbo psychopath telling us who is superior. Idiot.

Focus on your backward 5 western states that cannot pay salaries despite all the IGR bragging.

4 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by globemoney: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Where is ODVanguard, deomelo... What is happening in the wild wild west. Its time for SW governors to go and learn from obiano, better yet, go and beg obiano to contest for President. Even ogun state. the hope of the SW is lacking. SMH

4 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

But the best Governors ever to be produced by the Igbos were from the South of Igboland M I Okpara and Sam Mbakwe.

So, shove that nonsense talk into your septic tank.

It is unfortunate that Okezie and Okorocha are 2 great disasters to have befallen Igboland.
best were Ojukwu and Akanu ibiam from northern igbo

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by damirex4real(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
It is very disappointing for Ogun state to be in the category of states that couldn't pay salary with the IGR they claim they have which is second to Lagos I guess.... Well, not new the Governor can't go for the 3rd term so d man is unbothered and am very sure many families who are yet to be paid won't be in a good mood right now....
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by fokoyor(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
imagine in south east Enugu , Ebonyi and Anambra have paid June salaries while Abia and Imo (the so-called oil play producing states in SE still owes salary...if they was any state I expected to owe in SE that should have been Ebonyi BC of no much commercial activities and here Abia with a commercial hub like Aba still owes and even IMO state..

I think the northern Igbo states consisting of Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra has this natural superiority in governance compared to the southern Igbo states..its a pity
So you've started this north and south thing in igbo land?
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by agoras(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
wike governor of road reconstruction can not pay workers with state generated fund...I hail Mr.Oweject
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by InvertedHammer: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

But the best Governors ever to be produced by the Igbos were from the South of Igboland M I Okpara and Sam Mbakwe.

So, shove that nonsense talk into your septic tank.

It is unfortunate that Okezie and Okorocha are 2 great disasters to have befallen Igboland.
/

Still living in the past?

Let Sam Mbakwe come and pay their salaries in Imo state.
/

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/

Still living in the past?

Let Sam Mbakwe come and pay their salaries in Imo state.
/

At least you acknowledged that administrative competency is not limited to any section of Igboland.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

best were Ojukwu and Akanu ibiam from northern igbo

So says a Yoruba man

Unfortunately for your poor sense of history,

Ojukwu was a military administrator and not a Governor.

You see why Yorubas like you need to take history classes very serious.

Ukpabi Asika, Administrator (1967 – July 1975), was the one who betrayed Biafra.

You see how I smartly exposed you as a frustrated & jealous Afonja with my earlier post.

Akanu Ibiam never betrayed Biafra.

I have successfully exposed your cover.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by ishowla: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Awon were! Especially Kwara State Govt
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

So says a Yoruba man

Unfortunately for your poor sense of history, Akanu Ibiam was a saboteur who fought against Biafra.

yes Akanu ibiam was against Biafra just like the great zik of Africa because both have already seen that it was an exercise in futility which still came to pass .......to me they're the bravest of all...and to remind you that same Akanu ibiam through the missionaries provided food to the malnourished biafran children..check your history
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

So says a Yoruba man

Unfortunately for your poor sense of history, Akanu Ibiam was a saboteur who fought against Biafra.

yes Akanu ibiam was against Biafra just like the great zik of Africa because both have already seen that it was an exercise in futility which still came to pass .......to me they're the bravest of all...and to remind you that same Akanu ibiam through the missionaries provided food to the malnourished biafran children..check your history

also to correct your earlier post: Sam mbakwe has was never an Eastern Nigeria Governor rather that of old IMO state were you backward Abians and Imolites shared same backward state
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by goldviaggra: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
globemoney:
Where is ODVanguard, deomelo... What is happening in the wild wild west. Its time for SW governors to go and learn from obiano, better yet, go and beg obiano to contest for President. Even ogun state. the hope of the SW is lacking. SMH
Now you mentioned it, where is that aregbesola's mistress deomelo, he better come and defend his daddy.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by goldviaggra: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

So says a Yoruba man

You are the one with a poor sense of history. Stop spreading false information. Akanu ibiam never worked against biafra. Akanu ibiam renounced the knighthood he was conferred on by the queen, he resigned from the world council of churches in opposition to the British role during the war. In addition he stopped going by his English name Francis. If you are in doubt, i will provide more facts.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by norris123(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm not saying they dont have the capacity for such, the report stated that most paid with credit facility, so dont be too sure of how they got the fund paid.
I know anambra is capable to do that, I would have loved to see Abia too on that list, but i doubt enugu financial strength to live without fed allocation.
Hmm.. Enugu generate more internal revenue than Anambra and other States in South East. In short, they are one of the highest internal generated revenue states in Nigeria, you can do your research if you doubt me.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by OlujobaSamuel: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
norris123:

Hmm.. Enugu generate more internal revenue than Anambra and other States in South East. In short, they are one of the highest internal generated revenue states in Nigeria, you can do your research if you doubt me.
whaooo, that's lovely if true, i do view the state as a civil service state. Kudos to them.
I pray and hope we see a time where we wont use salary payment, drinking water, roads and power as election advert.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
goldviaggra:
You are the one with a poor sense of history. Stop spreading false information. Akanu ibiam never worked against biafra. Akanu ibiam renounced the knighthood he was conferred on by the queen, he resigned from the world council of churches in opposition to the British role during the war. In addition he stopped going by his English name Francis. If you are in doubt, i will provide more facts.

I laid a trap for that Afonja aka Enuguboy4nsk in order to expose him.

The real person that betrayed Biafra is this person below

Ukpabi Asika, Administrator (1967 – July 1975)

3 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

also to correct your earlier post: Sam mbakwe has was never an Eastern Nigeria Governor rather that of old IMO state were you backward Abians and Imolites shared same backward state

You see the trap I laid for you in order to expose you.

I told you that you don't know our history because you are an Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by DonroxyII: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abeyjide:
despite the high IGR
collected in kwara, the state goverment can't pay a month salary pending when federal allocation will be paid.
Megida paid today .... grin
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

You see the trap I laid for you in order to expose you.

I told you that you don't know our history because you are an Afonja.
you don't have anything on contrary... so mechie gi onú
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
goldviaggra:
the dude you quoted is not knowledgeable about history the moment he mentioned Akanu ibiam as a saboteur..
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

you don't have anything on contrary... so mechie gi onú

Even your Igbo language is a disaster.

Afonja, it is mechie onu gi.

You see why Oduduwa was flung out of heaven and landed on earth with his head/brain severely damaged due to the fall.

4 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

Even your Igbo language is a disaster.

Afonja, it is mechie onu gi.

You see why Oduduwa was flung out of heaven and landed on earth with his head/brain severely damaged due to the fall.
however you want to speak it...Its the same...ihe obúla ichóró kpó m..ogbasaghi m...eziokwu kam ga n'ekwu
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

however you want to speak it...Its the same...ihe obúla ichóró kpó m..ogbasaghi m...eziokwu kam ga n'ekwu

Afonja, what you said Is " Close Mouth Your. "

Don't worry, I will give you a Biafran visa so that Nkechi can teach you Igbo very well.

Descendant of the fallen one aka Oduduwa

3 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by adeneeyee: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tomorrow is 10th of July and Federal Government is yet to pay my month of June salary. How will i cope going to the office through out this week again? My concern is the SERVICOM unit staff that will be writing names of absentee staff up and down the various offices. No money no going to office oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by lenghtinny(m): 2:33am On Jul 10, 2018
adeneeyee:
Tomorrow is 10th of July and Federal Government is yet to pay my month of June salary. How will i cope going to the office through out this week again? My concern is the SERVICOM unit staff that will be writing names of absentee staff up and down the various offices. No money no going to office oooooooooooo

Its a pity Nigeria is presently in the hands of animals that do not care about the people they are ruling.

They said Buhari will intervene in the faceoff since last week yet nothing's been reported so far. What they are concerned about is the intra party fights in the name of some reformed nonsense.

The media seems not to be interested in such serious issue. They are more interested in politicians meeting and NYSC palaver while the labour unions (Nlc and Tuc) looks on like an invisible spectator angry
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by adeneeyee: 2:44am On Jul 10, 2018
lenghtinny:

Its a pity Nigeria is presently in the hands of animals that do not care about the people they are ruling.

They said Buhari will intervene in the faceoff since last week yet nothing's been reported so far. What they are concerned about is the intra party fights in the name of some reformed nonsense.

The media seems not to be interested in such serious issue. They are more interested in politicians meeting and NYSC palaver while the labour unions (Nlc and Tuc) looks on like an invisible spectator angry

Sir, its obvious clear to me that the major problem of this Country is as result of bad leaders we have, they dont have the interest of the masses at heart, all what they want is their personal pocket gain which is unfair. Thanks sir
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by BrownRoofRep: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Don't tell me what I know. U should listen or read what I type. (Edo and delta, Cross river and rivers, akwaibom and bayelsa)
How can you merge Cross River and Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom?
They don't even have common boundaries.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Rayd502(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2018
It is getting to almost 2 weeks now and President Buhari has not acted.

Tells a lot about the insensitivity of Leaders we have in this Country.

Over 14 states are being affected,that translate to millions of families being owed salaries or crippled economically.yet no statement or response from the president to resolve the matter.This is the first time the Faac meeting is being delayed for this long.

A confirmation we are cursed with clueless leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign / Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.